Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: What The Pastor Can Learn From Barack Obama If He's Hounorable - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: What The Pastor Can Learn From Barack Obama If He's Hounorable (384 Views)

KEMI OLUNLOYO : What Will Happen To Hushpuppi And Others That Got ARRESTED / Rema's Iron Man Makes Barack Obama's 2019 Summer Playlist / Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: What The Pastor Can Learn From Barack Obama If He's Hounorable by drsugar: 11:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
The time is 11:45pm and I've been trying to get some sleep but it's not just coming. So, I decided to type this.

I've been thinking about KEMI OLUNLOYO and the hypocrisy of celebrities justifying her oppression.
I call it oppression because I'm a common citizen who knows how the rich in the society oppress and destroy the average citizen.

Because She said your baby is obese...and so what?
Because she said you sleep with pastors... and so what?
Because she said you sleep with actresses.... and so what?

How many times have we said Obasanjo looks like pork Or Donald Trump is a pedophile Or Hillary Clinton is lesbian even though no evidence.

A lot of people in America said Obama was not born in America and that he was lying. Despite being powerful, he didn't arrest and put them in prison uniform for a stupid CYBERCRIME like someone is doing here in naija. Instead, Obama went ahead to produce his original birth certificate.

What the pastor should do is to prove that he's not guilty rather than oppressing 'kemi' who is vulnerable right now.
If it had been linda Ikeji, would she have been treated this way?

That picture of her in prison uniform that has gone viral on the Internet is 'probably' the handwork of the pastor. That alone can make her depressed after she's released.

Please let's tell this pastor and his celebrity supporters to learn from Barack Obama.
There's no honour in oppressing a fellow human who is as vulnerable as 'kemi'.

What if what she actually posted were true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: What The Pastor Can Learn From Barack Obama If He's Hounorable by MJBOLT: 11:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
don't mind all those pastorpreneurs, I'm sure he will sue her for 1 billion naira
grin

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Why Nigerian Celebrities "Tone" Their Skin / Celebrities/dj Exclusive To Take Over Bbnaija ‘turntables’ Tomorrow & At Finals / This Video Will Make You Love WIZKID Even More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.