Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,582 members, 7,847,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

Gta-ba Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gta-ba Test Format (1614 Views)

Unity Bank Test Format / MTN Function Specific Test Format, please help! / Very Likely Mobil Test Format For Trainee Engineer From A Reliable Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gta-ba Test Format by Queeneth(f): 9:31am On Jan 23, 2007
landers anyone with any idea of GTA test format coming up on the 27/01/07 thats this saturday
Re: Gta-ba Test Format by Ogbajie(m): 10:20am On Jan 23, 2007
hello dear which state is the interview holding and the venue. tanks.
Re: Gta-ba Test Format by Queeneth(f): 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2007
in lagos state somewhere in okota Ago palace way.Any idea of the test format? shocked
Re: Gta-ba Test Format by MCN(m): 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2007
Hi guys,

Can anyone please give me, precisely the venue of the GTA-BA Test in Lagos. Someone had earlier told me it would be holding at Isolo. Please revert.
Thanks.
Re: Gta-ba Test Format by dokson(m): 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2007
the venue is Ali dada street ago palace way. when u get ther ask then ask of plusone consulting.
Re: Gta-ba Test Format by kinjhorghe(m): 8:47am On Jan 26, 2007
is saturday not the national enviromental sanitation day.?

or has it been cancelled, ?
pls let me know
Re: Gta-ba Test Format by kizol(m): 11:05am On Jan 26, 2007
They have also invited me but i dont know if the work is base on commission or what kind of work it someone should pls throw more light on this
Thanking you in anticipation.
Re: Gta-ba Test Format by makarema: 12:58pm On Jan 26, 2007
Hello,
I just went to find out where the Venue for the GTA-BA test would be holding at Okota.From Ikeja,that is,along the road leading to secretariat(i.e Ikeja LGA office ,at computer village gate) ,take a bus going to Mile2,drop at Cele B/S, and then take bike to the address.I really do not have any idea of what the test format look like and what the job entails.God be with you all.
Re: Gta-ba Test Format by REIGNETH: 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2007
hi folks,i was also called 4 the interview and i'm wondering too what the whole thing entails. But lets just keep our fingers crossed and be there tomorrow @10a.m. God help us

(1) (Reply)

Career Opportunities At ECEWS - Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme Lt / Hot Naija Jobs / FG Offers Automatic Employment To NAPTIN Graduation Awardees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.