Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Give Instance(s) It Couldn't Have Been Coincidence But God Answered A Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Give Instance(s) It Couldn't Have Been Coincidence But God Answered A Prayer (552 Views)

Why Are Prayers Not Answered? - A Challenge To Theists / It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit / This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Instance(s) It Couldn't Have Been Coincidence But God Answered A Prayer by Jbleenk: 5:17am On Apr 02, 2017
There are times we doubt within and wave an event as conincidence and there are situation so obviouse we couldn't just wave as coincedence but accept within that it sure is God that just answered a prayer.

One of such situation happened to me years back when I was in dare need of a job. After losing hope and decided not to send out CVs again a lady in my church who knows nothing about my situation walked up to me and was like "don't stop coming to church, there is someone here who will give you that thing you've been seeking for" I was like okay!

Lo and behold couple weeks later a woman who over heard me there in the same church discussing about not having a job with someone called me and handed me a letter to take to someone who eventually gave me a job.

This couldn't have been a coincidence but God. Now that I'm without a job again I'm hoping God that once answered my prayer did again.

Let's hear urs out if u have one.
Re: Give Instance(s) It Couldn't Have Been Coincidence But God Answered A Prayer by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 02, 2017
I just can't explain it.... It has happened on several occasions and I am so sure it couldn't have been a coincidence. He is more than faithful

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Instance(s) It Couldn't Have Been Coincidence But God Answered A Prayer by Jbleenk: 5:52am On Apr 02, 2017
Here's one a friend told me happened to him. A church had issues with their system so they had to call their internet provider if they could help.

Although it isn't their duty but they obliged and send someone over. On getting there the pastor invited him to his office and told him to feel free he could sit on his chair if he want. He did as the pastor said then the pastor told him anything he desire at moment he should ask God as he's sat on the chair.

My guy did a short prayer asking God for a promotion at work. There and then he said he got a call from work asking if he would like to head the technical department. Who wouldn't want to?

He was asked to report to HQ immediately he's done with the task. God is still great guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Instance(s) It Couldn't Have Been Coincidence But God Answered A Prayer by otemdomino: 6:29am On Apr 02, 2017
Jbleenk:
Here's one a friend told me happened to him. A church had issues with their system so they had to call their internet provider if they could help.

Although it isn't their duty but they obliged and send someone over. On getting there the pastor invited him to his office and told him to feel free he could sit on his chair if he want. He did as the pastor said then the pastor told him anything he desire at moment he should ask God as he's sat on the chair.

My guy did a short prayer asking God for a promotion at work. There and then he said he got a call from work asking if he would like to head the technical department. Who wouldn't want to?

He was asked to report to HQ immediately he's done with the task. God is still great guys
Did the pastor know where he works? Is the pastor influential? The pastor could have worked on that, else it is a coincidence of nature.

1 Like

Re: Give Instance(s) It Couldn't Have Been Coincidence But God Answered A Prayer by Jbleenk: 6:42am On Apr 02, 2017
otemdomino:
Did the pastor know where he works? Is the pastor influential? The pastor could have worked on that, else it is a coincidence of nature.

Of course the pastor knows where he works and could be influential etc but u know what? The pastor wasn't privy to what he asked for when he prayed except he knows he couldn't have influenced that.

1 Like

Re: Give Instance(s) It Couldn't Have Been Coincidence But God Answered A Prayer by otemdomino: 7:34am On Apr 02, 2017
Jbleenk:

Of course the pastor knows where he works and could be influential etc but u know what? The pastor wasn't privy to what he asked for when he prayed except he knows he couldn't have influenced that.
And you think this isn't staged? You know pastors aren't smiling these days. They can stage anything.

1 Like

Re: Give Instance(s) It Couldn't Have Been Coincidence But God Answered A Prayer by Kondomatic(m): 7:39am On Apr 02, 2017
I remember the day a pastor told me in church during service that I should ignore any call from village asking me to visit home quickly because it's like a trap.

True to his words, I was called two days later and the reason wasn't something that I could ignore because it involved mom so I prayed and took night bus.

Normally, when we leave here by 9-10pm we would reach onitsha by 6am or thereabout but so many things happened on the road and we ended up reaching Onitsha by 4pm instead of the usual 6am in the morning.

It was already night when I got home and my folks were glad that I arrived so late because things got out of hand and would have gotten a lot messier if I had arrived home earlier.

Some people may see the thing that delayed us on our way as mere coincidence but to me it's a miracle.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Instance(s) It Couldn't Have Been Coincidence But God Answered A Prayer by Kondomatic(m): 7:42am On Apr 02, 2017
otemdomino:
And you think this isn't staged? You know pastors aren't smiling these days. They can stage anything.
Lols.

Nah spirits God wan use do miracles before?

Na people like you and I he uses. If the pastor had no idea that the young man prayed for promotion before putting in words on his behalf then he was used to deliver the answer to the man's prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Give Instance(s) It Couldn't Have Been Coincidence But God Answered A Prayer by otemdomino: 7:49am On Apr 02, 2017
Kondomatic:
Lols.

Nah spirits God wan use do miracles before?

Na people like you and I he uses. If the pastor had no idea that the young man prayed for promotion before putting in words on his behalf then he was used to deliver the answer to the man's prayers.
I'm sorry, first of all which god among the numerous gods of the earth are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Give Instance(s) It Couldn't Have Been Coincidence But God Answered A Prayer by Kondomatic(m): 8:00am On Apr 02, 2017
otemdomino:
I'm sorry, first of all which god among the numerous gods of the earth are you talking about?
Oh, you're one of them?

Kindly ignore this type of thread, it doesn't make sense to waste time arguing about something or someone that doesn't even exist.

1 Like

Re: Give Instance(s) It Couldn't Have Been Coincidence But God Answered A Prayer by Jbleenk: 9:05am On Apr 02, 2017
otemdomino:

Don't even go there, u
Re: Give Instance(s) It Couldn't Have Been Coincidence But God Answered A Prayer by orisa37: 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
You're a Believer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To The Church Of Christ. / What Would Jesus's Meat Taste Like? / When the scriptures said no man can serve two masters, what does that mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.