Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Omotosure Sympathise With The Affected Traders At Oja Tuntun Fire Out Break - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Omotosure Sympathise With The Affected Traders At Oja Tuntun Fire Out Break (649 Views)

CBN Offers ₦50 Billion Credit To Households, Businesses Affected By Coronavirus / Lagos Taskforce Clampdown On Street Traders At Ikorodu Garage - Photos / Traders At Ladipo Market In Lagos Turn Man's Car To Mobile Shop During Repair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotosure Sympathise With The Affected Traders At Oja Tuntun Fire Out Break by shittukamlad: 10:16am On Apr 02, 2017
From the press text released yesterday by the Media aide to the Labour Party Governorship Candidate in the last Gubernatorial election in Kwara State. He said Dr. Mike Omotosho sympathise with the Affected traders over the Fire outbreak at Oja Tuntun Market in Ilorin, Kwara State.

Dr Omotosho express his sympathy for the affected traders, the leadership of the market and the entire Ilorin community over this loss.

His prayers are with them at such difficult time and he hope they recover soon.

Please accept his heartfelt concern

Shittu Kamaldeen
Office of Dr Mike Omotosho

Re: Omotosure Sympathise With The Affected Traders At Oja Tuntun Fire Out Break by RoyalBlak007: 10:19am On Apr 02, 2017
♤how will God replace what is lost?

♤Wasnt he Aware when it was happened undecided
Re: Omotosure Sympathise With The Affected Traders At Oja Tuntun Fire Out Break by Perfecttouch(m): 11:06am On Apr 02, 2017
shittukamlad:
I received with shock the unfortunate fire incident that occured at Oja Tuntun in Ilorin, Kwara State around 4:00 am on Saturday 1 April, 2017, where over 40 shops where burnt down and goods worth Millions of Naira were lost to the inferno.

I sympathize with the affected traders, the leadership of the market and the entire Ilorin community over this loss.

I pray to God to replace what is lost with something better

Please accept my heartfelt concern
are u by any means possible related to dr omotosho?
Re: Omotosure Sympathise With The Affected Traders At Oja Tuntun Fire Out Break by shittukamlad: 11:16am On Apr 02, 2017
Perfecttouch:
are u by any means possible related to dr omotosho?
Yes
Re: Omotosure Sympathise With The Affected Traders At Oja Tuntun Fire Out Break by Perfecttouch(m): 11:18am On Apr 02, 2017
shittukamlad:

Yes
this account may be banned soon but I will talk to u with my other account.
I know him personally too.
Re: Omotosure Sympathise With The Affected Traders At Oja Tuntun Fire Out Break by shittukamlad: 11:27am On Apr 02, 2017
Perfecttouch:
this account may be banned soon but I will talk to u with my other account.
I know him persooknally too.
I am his protocol officer

(1) (Reply)

... / Kiddies Direct / Does It Mean That South Korea Economy Is Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.