Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

After This You Will Forever Believe In Fate And Predestination - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / After This You Will Forever Believe In Fate And Predestination (585 Views)

School Resumption: Final Year Students Know Their Fate As FG Announces Plans / If You Know This Secrets Your Life Will Forever Prosperous / 12 Things You Won’t Believe Have Proper Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After This You Will Forever Believe In Fate And Predestination by pressplay411(m): 10:58am On Apr 02, 2017
Do you know that you are who you are today by virtue of a number of factors, one of which is your predestination?

Before I delve further let me indulge you that our characters, strengths, weaknesses, interests, emotions, love lives, dispensations, likely occupation are decided for us from the day we are born.
Before you dispel this notion, I'll introduce you to a site that will leave you MIND BLOWN. Yes I'm talking about how your persona is shaped and influenced by your zodiac sign, even before you knew about horoscopes or paid it any attention.

http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac-signs/aquarius.htm

Click link above, select your zodiac sign based on which range your birth date falls. Note that if you're a cusp (terminus dates) like me, you might need to decide which zodiac sign defines you more. Try the efficacy of this by testing with your friends and family. No it is not 100% perfect, but pretty accurate as we are influenced by other factors which will be discussed in another thread.

The essence of this is to help understand ourselves better, why we act the way we do, how we can get along with others by understanding their nature and of course our self evolution, to become better version of ourselves and maximize our innate potentials.

I've always been an advocate of knowing how things work by observation as it is the only way it can be harnessed to work for you.
So I conclude with the ancient Greek aphorism "Gnothi Seauton" - Know Thyself.
Re: After This You Will Forever Believe In Fate And Predestination by ITbomb(m): 12:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
I see pre-destination much differently after I got a deeper understanding of "free will"

It hang around the portion of the Christian scripture which says "I give thee life and death, choose ye life...... "

Every man has a path pre-destined for him for his redemption and progress in life, but only man has the privilege of deciding to take a different course. However such deviation most times lead to emptiness.

The stars contains secrets to our pre-destination.
If you understand yourself, know yourself and live naturally, you will surely get to your fate and prosper in it.
Otherwise, you are galloping down the path of destruction and death

1 Like

Re: After This You Will Forever Believe In Fate And Predestination by pressplay411(m): 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
LePrezident, your pearls of wisdom highly required. grin
Re: After This You Will Forever Believe In Fate And Predestination by LePrezident(m): 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
pressplay411:
Do you know that you are who you are today by virtue of a number of factors, one of which is your predestination?

Before I delve further let me indulge you that our characters, strengths, weaknesses, interests, emotions, love lives, dispensations, likely occupation are decided for us from the day we are born.
Before you dispel this notion, I'll introduce you to a site that will leave you MIND BLOWN. Yes I'm talking about how your persona is shaped and influenced by your zodiac sign, even before you knew about horoscopes or paid it any attention.

http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac-signs/aquarius.htm

Click link above, select your zodiac sign based on which range your birth date falls. Note that if you're a cusp (terminus dates) like me, you might need to decide which zodiac sign defines you more. Try the efficacy of this by testing with your friends and family. No it is not 100% perfect, but pretty accurate as we are influenced by other factors which will be discussed in another thread.

The essence of this is to help understand ourselves better, why we act the way we do, how we can get along with others by understanding their nature and of course our self evolution, to become better version of ourselves and maximize our innate potentials.

I've always been an advocate of knowing how things work by observation as it is the only way it can be harnessed to work for you.
So I conclude with the ancient Greek aphorism "Gnothi Seauton" - Know Thyself.

Ehen? So you actually believe in something after all. And what happened to posting this also on www.nigerianbase.com

1 Like

Re: After This You Will Forever Believe In Fate And Predestination by deyemih: 4:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
For waec sure runs email iamprime04gmail.com or call /whatsappp 08137621451. Kosere o
Re: After This You Will Forever Believe In Fate And Predestination by pressplay411(m): 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
LePrezident:

Ehen? So you actually believe in something after all. And what happened to posting this also on www.nigerianbase.com

Of cos I believe in a lot of things, as long as it is empirical. I didn't get education only to still think like a cave man.
Even the bible advises us to test all spirits/knowledge. 1 John 4:1
And also not just conform Rom 12:2

Yes I have expressed by disbelief in certain dogmatic principles but only in favour of pragmatic principles.
Re: After This You Will Forever Believe In Fate And Predestination by LePrezident(m): 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
pressplay411:

Of cos I believe in a lot of things, as long as it is empirical. I didn't get education only to still think like a cave man.
Even the bible advises us to test all spirits/knowledge. 1 John 4:1
And also not just conform Rom 12:2

Yes I have expressed by disbelief in certain dogmatic principles but only in favour of pragmatic principles.

Alright Man of God, I concur

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Epin Registration / GMAT Past Questions And Answers For Sale / UNIPORT BGS Lashes Back At Responses To "2 Hours Sleep" Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.