Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

My Understanding About Forces, Dark Energy And Spiritual Power - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Understanding About Forces, Dark Energy And Spiritual Power (457 Views)

My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons / In Need Of Powerful Spiritual Power And Ability / Reply To Seun Osewa On Witchcraft And Spiritual Existence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Understanding About Forces, Dark Energy And Spiritual Power by argon500: 11:48am On Apr 02, 2017
A force is a push or pull upon an object resulting from the object's interaction with another object. Whenever there is an interaction between two objects, there is a force upon each of the objects. When the interaction ceases, the two objects no longer experience the force. Forces only exist as a result of an interaction. With my knowledge on cosmos, I am 100% there are forces making things happening. The arrangement of the galaxies proofs that their are forces keeping planets together in a galaxy

In physical cosmology and astronomy, dark energy is an unknown form of energy which is hypothesized to permeate all of space, tending to accelerate the expansion of the universe. Assuming that the standard model of cosmology is correct, the best current measurements indicate that dark energy contributes 68.3% of the total energy in the present-day observable universe. Dark energy is unseen but almost all the scientist agreed about its existence

Spiritual power

Power usually means energy and/or ability. It sometimes means "authority." Spiritual power is usually thought of energy displayed in miraculous ways.Whether pastor, Alfas or Babalawos, some of them posses spiritual power and believe of its existence.

My conclusion: There is super intelligent being out there that programmed everything ( Earth, planets, galaxies)
Re: My Understanding About Forces, Dark Energy And Spiritual Power by Oblitz(m): 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
Is that all?
Re: My Understanding About Forces, Dark Energy And Spiritual Power by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
Lobatan undecided

(1) (Reply)

'I May Die Before 2019’ – Pope Francis / What Is The Difference Between Rapture And Jesus Second Coming? / Happy Easter Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.