Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

New Photo Of Teebillz And His Son, Jamil - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photo Of Teebillz And His Son, Jamil (37680 Views)

Tacha: Why Teebillz And I Parted Ways / Teebillz And His Son Hang Out Together / Tiwa Savage, Teebillz And Their Son In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: New Photo Of Teebillz And His Son, Jamil by nwabobo: 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nnamddi:
Cute new photo of Tiwa Savage's Husband, Teebillz and their son, Jamil.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/04/cute-new-photo-of-tiwa-savage-husband.html?m=1

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSYVrmEDRei/

So this guy still dey cut hair twice a week.
Re: New Photo Of Teebillz And His Son, Jamil by Sultty(m): 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
Kill d ego t-bull for d sake of this young cutie shocked
Re: New Photo Of Teebillz And His Son, Jamil by ufuosman(m): 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
Father and son look cute
Re: New Photo Of Teebillz And His Son, Jamil by ngmgeek(m): 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nice! Things crazy women don't want to see. A father who adores his son. I'm loving this. Good luck bro cheesy
Re: New Photo Of Teebillz And His Son, Jamil by Rilwayne001: 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nice pics wink
Re: New Photo Of Teebillz And His Son, Jamil by eezeribe(m): 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Future son and hubby
Omo Yoruba la wa o cool

Wish them a happy home henceforth,as long as domestic violence is not involved and he has realised his mistake and apologised,I say no divorce

Wonderful signature
Re: New Photo Of Teebillz And His Son, Jamil by Harida123: 3:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
Have they reconciled? That'll be great
Re: New Photo Of Teebillz And His Son, Jamil by chimeziedickson: 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
Tolerance supersedes love it is a matter of time.......Wish them all the best.......Pls u guys should keep your marriage out of social media
Re: New Photo Of Teebillz And His Son, Jamil by profbabatunde: 3:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: New Photo Of Teebillz And His Son, Jamil by babyfaceafrica: 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
Olukat:

Tiwa is a beautiful, lovely lady wink wink
Stop judging people from miles away.
Be happy for them wink wink
happy for them?..because of?..abeg na dem sabi
Re: New Photo Of Teebillz And His Son, Jamil by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
No worry Aunty Tiwa if u go bk we wud understand and wont blame u, dis gee diserve a second chance biko.
Re: New Photo Of Teebillz And His Son, Jamil by Paparazy247(m): 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
Their love never fade
Re: New Photo Of Teebillz And His Son, Jamil by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
I am glad they worked through their problems. Next na Tonto and Churchill. True love conquers all cool
Re: New Photo Of Teebillz And His Son, Jamil by xnsandrxns: 6:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Future son and hubby
Omo Yoruba la wa o cool

Wish them a happy home henceforth,as long as domestic violence is not involved and he has realised his mistake and apologised,I say no divorce

Omoluabi la wa

FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode / Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out / Fuel Scarcity: 2face Idibia Protests Against Filling Stations. Nigerians React