Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Big Brother Naija: T-boss Boobs Pop Out Live …nip Slips As Wardrobe Malfunctions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Brother Naija: T-boss Boobs Pop Out Live …nip Slips As Wardrobe Malfunctions (8641 Views)

Uriel Oputa Almost Suffered A Nip Slip In Fashion Campaign / Praise Sam Ogan: "My Boobs Pop Out Even If I Tie A Wrapper" / Susan Garland Suffers Nip Slip At GTB Fashion Weekend [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Naija: T-boss Boobs Pop Out Live …nip Slips As Wardrobe Malfunctions by Larrykaysail(m): 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
Big Brother Naija’s housemate, T-Boss, has again shown the world the stuff she’s made of while battling with a wardrobe malfunction tonight.

As housemates were getting set for a dance party, Bisola and Debby Rise were busy assisting T-Boss to fix a zipper that was stuck on her peach-coloured blouse.

When the effort wasn’t paying off, the trio tried to take the blouse off. Just then, there was a nip-slip; and T-Boss’ succulent and seductive left-hand boob was captured live as you can see.

The winner of Big Brother Naija will go home with a grand prize of N25 million and a brand new KIA Sorento car

follow up the news
http://www.newsmakersng.com/2017/04/01/big-brother-naija-t-boss-boobs-pop-out-live-nip-slips-as-wardrobe-malfunctions/

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija: T-boss Boobs Pop Out Live …nip Slips As Wardrobe Malfunctions by damilolammm(m): 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
Make we see the real neeple na undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija: T-boss Boobs Pop Out Live …nip Slips As Wardrobe Malfunctions by Larrykaysail(m): 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
damilolammm:
Make we see the real neeple na undecided
lol,
Re: Big Brother Naija: T-boss Boobs Pop Out Live …nip Slips As Wardrobe Malfunctions by agabaI23(m): 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
It is all game. There is no wardrobe malfunction.
It was deliberate act to avoid eviction.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija: T-boss Boobs Pop Out Live …nip Slips As Wardrobe Malfunctions by ebukahandsome(m): 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
Tboss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija: T-boss Boobs Pop Out Live …nip Slips As Wardrobe Malfunctions by vladhillz(m): 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
boobs ain't gon save her DX time..she is leaving 2day,or definitely next eviction..
Re: Big Brother Naija: T-boss Boobs Pop Out Live …nip Slips As Wardrobe Malfunctions by martinz1: 6:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
Which kind bobby we never see
Re: Big Brother Naija: T-boss Boobs Pop Out Live …nip Slips As Wardrobe Malfunctions by osemoses1234(m): 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
..Omo dat Bobby make sense die..omo I just go catch dat bobby

Re: Big Brother Naija: T-boss Boobs Pop Out Live …nip Slips As Wardrobe Malfunctions by Moving4: 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
All na part of d strategy to win #25M
Re: Big Brother Naija: T-boss Boobs Pop Out Live …nip Slips As Wardrobe Malfunctions by onioyelowo: 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
Na today she don dey show d breast?
Re: Big Brother Naija: T-boss Boobs Pop Out Live …nip Slips As Wardrobe Malfunctions by joseo: 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
Is she the only one?
Re: Big Brother Naija: T-boss Boobs Pop Out Live …nip Slips As Wardrobe Malfunctions by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
Larrykaysail:
Big Brother Naija’s housemate, T-Boss, has again shown the world the stuff she’s made of while battling with a wardrobe malfunction tonight.

As housemates were getting set for a dance party, Bisola and Debby Rise were busy assisting T-Boss to fix a zipper that was stuck on her peach-coloured blouse.

When the effort wasn’t paying off, the trio tried to take the blouse off. Just then, there was a nip-slip; and T-Boss’ succulent and seductive left-hand boob was captured live as you can see.

The winner of Big Brother Naija will go home with a grand prize of N25 million and a brand new KIA Sorento car

follow up the news
http://www.newsmakersng.com/2017/04/01/big-brother-naija-t-boss-boobs-pop-out-live-nip-slips-as-wardrobe-malfunctions/
Op See Breast Confuse!!

Left-hand Boob

Right-leg Boob

LoL!!
Re: Big Brother Naija: T-boss Boobs Pop Out Live …nip Slips As Wardrobe Malfunctions by LoveDecay(m): 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
Moving4:
All na part of d strategy to win #25M

Na wetin she use finish kemen... she set him up , even though people think otherwise.

I dont trust trust women from the white mans land regardless of race, especially when money is involved ... they kill you with a smile. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija: T-boss Boobs Pop Out Live …nip Slips As Wardrobe Malfunctions by iTunechi(m): 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
Want to watch the full show on your iphon check my signature
Re: Big Brother Naija: T-boss Boobs Pop Out Live …nip Slips As Wardrobe Malfunctions by MJBOLT: 10:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
everything about tboss is beautiful
Re: Big Brother Naija: T-boss Boobs Pop Out Live …nip Slips As Wardrobe Malfunctions by realmaster(m): 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
Are you a promoter or marketer and you need a comprehensive GSM database to enable you achieve your aim using customised bulk SMS marketing platform. Contact me on 08038327242 to Get an upto date list of all the phone number database of a state or the Country (Nigeria) as a whole.
Re: Big Brother Naija: T-boss Boobs Pop Out Live …nip Slips As Wardrobe Malfunctions by ginajet(f): 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
SMS Vote TBoss to 32052 or download wechat and Vote TBoss.. Give her all your 100 wechat votes oooo
Re: Big Brother Naija: T-boss Boobs Pop Out Live …nip Slips As Wardrobe Malfunctions by jimi4us: 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
ok

Re: Big Brother Naija: T-boss Boobs Pop Out Live …nip Slips As Wardrobe Malfunctions by Idydarling(f): 1:11am On Apr 03, 2017
dat kind thing.
Re: Big Brother Naija: T-boss Boobs Pop Out Live …nip Slips As Wardrobe Malfunctions by Idydarling(f): 1:54am On Apr 03, 2017
hmmmmmmm
Re: Big Brother Naija: T-boss Boobs Pop Out Live …nip Slips As Wardrobe Malfunctions by tk4rd: 6:33am On Apr 03, 2017
Efe's fans are boasting of their large fan base..
Tboss' fans are boasting of their loyalty.. They placed/submitted N20k and N30k and even N50k worth of votes, (that is, after utilising the 100 we-chat free votes on various multiple numbers). Someone was happy that his 1560 votes were not in vain.. Imagine someone voting 1560 times.. He has no other work to do.?? (Their Reasons.?? Just to prove a point. Which point.? That too much noise is not going to help the other guys, and that quality is better than quantity.. I Pray oo)
Anyway,, You guys are so loyal.. Me myself, I come weak..
But then, TeamEfe and RisersNation,, it is time to be damm loyal too..
Fan Base alone no fit win this one shaa, based on Logistics.
But then,, in the end, na Multichoice and the network providers, na them go be the ultimate winners after all these battles.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Shows Off At The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Gucci, Directors' Views More / Chioma’s Ex BF Posts Unclad Photos With Her Hours After Delivery For Davido / Carol Ekanem And Lilian Bach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.