Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,782 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

#keepthechangebae: New Photo Of The Lady Who Returned 5K To Her Date Surfaces - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #keepthechangebae: New Photo Of The Lady Who Returned 5K To Her Date Surfaces (2926 Views)

Pregnant Tboss: Daddy Freeze Slams The Lady that Exposed Pictures In A Clinic / Simi's New Photo Sparks Pregnancy Speculation As Fans React / Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#keepthechangebae: New Photo Of The Lady Who Returned 5K To Her Date Surfaces by ArinzeAlec(m): 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
#KeepTheChangeBae: New Photo Of The Lady Who Returned 5K To Her Date Surfaces; Nigerians Reacts

Last week, Social Media was on Fire after Miss Moshiku refunded 5,000 to her date after she refused his proposal of her being his girlfriend… and this sprung the movement: #5kBae #KeepTheChangeBae

She got lots of gifts from brands.. One of which was from Sublime Lounge in Ibadan.. She redeemed her gift and the Lounge posted a picture of the lady on Twitter..

Nigerians couldn’t keep quiet as they started apologizing to Pablo Ayodeji, claiming they see reasons why he wanted to eat from the honey post with N3800.

Re: #keepthechangebae: New Photo Of The Lady Who Returned 5K To Her Date Surfaces by delishpot: 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
Because she doesn't look like the stripper twerking for Davido, people would make fun of her. Nigerians and bizy body sha.
Re: #keepthechangebae: New Photo Of The Lady Who Returned 5K To Her Date Surfaces by ArinzeAlec(m): 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
Cont Reading

Re: #keepthechangebae: New Photo Of The Lady Who Returned 5K To Her Date Surfaces by DjAndroid: 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
Already on the front page
Re: #keepthechangebae: New Photo Of The Lady Who Returned 5K To Her Date Surfaces by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
At least she can afford to reimbursed the 3800 plus extra 1200 for his public transportation grin grin grin

Gooooo girl! Only the OKADA boiz will open their big mouth and start insulting her.

4 Likes

Re: #keepthechangebae: New Photo Of The Lady Who Returned 5K To Her Date Surfaces by Jewelnutch: 4:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
When I said this girl is a cheapo, they were doubting.

2 Likes

Re: #keepthechangebae: New Photo Of The Lady Who Returned 5K To Her Date Surfaces by waxxydude: 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
Shey na only me nor understand this matter?
Re: #keepthechangebae: New Photo Of The Lady Who Returned 5K To Her Date Surfaces by Abduljohn(m): 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
Maybe na both arrange am who knows. Anyway they don turn twitter celebrity.

Happy birthday to my princess. kindly show her some love with likes
Re: #keepthechangebae: New Photo Of The Lady Who Returned 5K To Her Date Surfaces by wittywitty(f): 6:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
Jewelnutch:
she is cheap , but she was able to refund his money and even added transport fare.
I don't know what guys really want
u are simple. they term u cheap
u are a slay queen, they term u expensive, gold digger and asha***.
for me, I'll continue being myself

3 Likes

Re: #keepthechangebae: New Photo Of The Lady Who Returned 5K To Her Date Surfaces by CrownStarPro(m): 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
Booked...
Re: #keepthechangebae: New Photo Of The Lady Who Returned 5K To Her Date Surfaces by Elnino4ladies: 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
She is ugly
Re: #keepthechangebae: New Photo Of The Lady Who Returned 5K To Her Date Surfaces by delishpot: 2:29am On Apr 03, 2017
Jewelnutch:

You that is expensive, go and enrich her na. She is cheap but she has dignity better than you who is expensive at other people's expense. You are just a cyber bully

1 Like

Re: #keepthechangebae: New Photo Of The Lady Who Returned 5K To Her Date Surfaces by Jewelnutch: 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
delishpot:

You that is expensive, go and enrich her na. She is cheap but she has dignity better than you who is expensive at other people's expense. You are just a cyber bully
delishpot:

delishpot:

This is upfront and personal. You rant like you have sth against my personality, rather than the post.

1 Like

Re: #keepthechangebae: New Photo Of The Lady Who Returned 5K To Her Date Surfaces by delishpot: 6:50am On Apr 06, 2017
Jewelnutch:

This is upfront and personal. You rant like you have sth against my personality, rather than the post.

I have something against bullies. On what basis do you call her cheap? Your comment also sounds like you have something against her personality. Stop being a bully #KeepTheChange

1 Like

Re: #keepthechangebae: New Photo Of The Lady Who Returned 5K To Her Date Surfaces by Nickizoe(f): 7:28am On Apr 06, 2017
She's not the one ooh..That girl no put on any footwear.
Re: #keepthechangebae: New Photo Of The Lady Who Returned 5K To Her Date Surfaces by NwannekaUloma(f): 12:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
shocked shocked

E get as e be oo
But let me not talk
Re: #keepthechangebae: New Photo Of The Lady Who Returned 5K To Her Date Surfaces by Jewelnutch: 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
delishpot:

I have something against bullies. On what basis do you call her cheap? Your comment also sounds like you have something against her personality. Stop being a bully #KeepTheChange

Bully? You seem confused or sth. Is the girl your sibling? The commoner doesn't even know you exist, and will still go for hundreds of her materialistic dates without sharing her popcorn with you, Miss human right activist.
Re: #keepthechangebae: New Photo Of The Lady Who Returned 5K To Her Date Surfaces by delishpot: 4:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
Jewelnutch:

Bully? You seem confused or sth. Is the girl your sibling? The commoner doesn't even know you exist, and will still go for hundreds of her materialistic dates without sharing her popcorn with you, Miss human right activist.

Demon. So because she isnt my sibling, I shoud sit and watch demons in human skin abuse and insult her? Because she doesnt share her popcorn with me, I should let the demon in you tear her down? You are the type that only does good if and only if it bebefits you. Be gone satan. Go for deliverance. Your life needs it. I know you know it already.

1 Like

Re: #keepthechangebae: New Photo Of The Lady Who Returned 5K To Her Date Surfaces by Jewelnutch: 11:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
delishpot:

Demon. So because she isnt my sibling, I shoud sit and watch demons in human skin abuse and insult her? Because she doesnt share her popcorn with me, I should let the demon in you tear her down? You are the type that only does good if and only if it bebefits you. Be gone satan. Go for deliverance. Your life needs it. I know you know it already.

You were once constructive and reasonable, but that's once upon a time now. Involving religious eccentrism is outrightly childish. What does deliverance have to do with the conversation at hand?

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Rocks Military Camouflage, As She Poses Backstage With Her Squad (pics / Adorable Photos Of Toolz And Her Family As They Fly To Jamaicato Enjoy Their Vac / US Rapper, Da Brat In Tears As Her Lover Buys Her A Bentley Bentayga (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.