Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

13 Most Expensive Places To Live In Lagos State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 13 Most Expensive Places To Live In Lagos State (4070 Views)

Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria| Co-tenant / Below Are Some Of The Most Expensive Places To Live In Lagos / Top 7 Most Expensive Places To Live In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Most Expensive Places To Live In Lagos State by Viktoreze(m): 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
Lagos is one of the most expensive cities to live in Nigeria. In recent years, property and living cost have risen tremendously. The development of Lagos into a mega city has seen an upswing in the cost of property. Expensive estates are springing up in all parts of the city.

Below are some of the most expensive places to live in Lagos

1. Eko Atlantic: is a new city in Lagos currently being built on reclaimed land on the Atlantic Ocean overlooking the former beach front of the Bar Beach. It is adjacent to Victoria Island, When completed, Eko Atlantic will rise as the next generation of property in Africa.

The city will satisfy needs for financial, commercial, residential and tourist accommodations with a state-of-the-art high-tech infrastructure in line with modern and environmental standards. With a per square meter of land costing as high as $4, 000, it is one of the most expensive housing project in Africa

2. Ikoyi: Ikoyi has been in existence since the colonial times. During colonialism, Ikoyi used to be the exclusive preserve of the British ruling and elite of that time. When they left, the Nigerian political and economic elite inherited the posh neighborhood. In Ikoyi, you will find Nigeria’s power brokers. 3 Bedroom apartment costs N13-15 Million per annum

3.Victoria Island: The Ikoyi extension of Victoria overlooking the Atlantic Ocean is one of the most expensive places to live in Lagos.

4. Lekki: Lekki has emerged to be the abode of the noveau riche. Apart from being expensive, Lekki is fast developing into the Beverly Hills of Lagos. It is home to Lagos corporate moguls, celebrities and captain of industries.

5.Ajah: Beyond Lekki is Ajah another fast developing area of Lagos where rent has become very high in recent times.

6.Magodo: Magodo on Lagos Mainland is another expensive neighborhood. In recent times, Magodo are competing with neighborhoods on Lagos Island.

7. Ikeja:—Allen Avenue, Opebi: For so long, Ikeja has been the abode of the rich and famous in Lagos. In the 1990s, places like Allen Avenue, Opebi, Toyin Street are synonymous with expensive shops, boutiques and exotic hot spots.

8.Surulere: Since the facelift and the upgrade done on Surulere by the former Governor Fashola administration, that axis of Lagos has become one of the most sought after area of Lagos. The expensive Adeniran Ogunsanya Street to high end malls and shopping centers.

9.Gbagada: Gbagada on Lagos Mainland has the reputation as one of the most expensive places in Lagos.Its sits at the center of the city.

10. Ikeja GRA: Ikeja GRA is perhaps the most expensive place in Lagos Mainland today. Long before the development n many parts of Lagos, GRA has been home to the rich and famous

11. Parkview Estate: Parkview in Ikoyi is the most expensive neighbourhood in Lagos with property running into hundreds of millions of Naira.

12. Banana Island: Banana Island is the premier neighbourhood in Lagos next in prestige and cost to Eko Atlantic in cost.

13. Maryland: Maryland is an expensive neighbourhood in Lagos. Its proximity to Lagos Island makes it desirable for many rich Lagosians who can afford to live there.

Re: 13 Most Expensive Places To Live In Lagos State by Viktoreze(m): 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2017

Re: 13 Most Expensive Places To Live In Lagos State by eezeribe(m): 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
The lagoon state.
Re: 13 Most Expensive Places To Live In Lagos State by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
Yet some people commit suicide because of 200k. Life drama angry sad

1 Like

Re: 13 Most Expensive Places To Live In Lagos State by Zdoh(m): 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
Lagos entirely is not for small pikin.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Most Expensive Places To Live In Lagos State by thesicilian: 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
Cut your coat according to your size
Re: 13 Most Expensive Places To Live In Lagos State by ikp120(m): 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
I wan buy house for Lekki but the compounds too small. Most duplexes there just be like face me I face you; as in, they too dey share compounds. angry angry I need my own compound in an estate mehn! sad sad sad

7 Likes

Re: 13 Most Expensive Places To Live In Lagos State by Viktoreze(m): 1:10am On Apr 07, 2017
Re: 13 Most Expensive Places To Live In Lagos State by Viktoreze(m): 4:33am On May 08, 2020
It’s a new month. Another opportunity to write beautiful chapters of life. May you fill the pages with beauty. May success be your story. Cheers to a great month ahead.It’s a new month. Another opportunity to write beautiful chapters of life. May you fill the pages with beauty. May success be your story. Cheers to a great month ahead.
Re: 13 Most Expensive Places To Live In Lagos State by Viktoreze(m): 11:52am On May 11, 2020
Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's cash flow and wealth"
~Robert Kiyosaki
Re: 13 Most Expensive Places To Live In Lagos State by Viktoreze(m): 10:29pm On May 17, 2020
“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: 13 Most Expensive Places To Live In Lagos State by Viktoreze(m): 9:10pm On May 27, 2020
Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's cash flow and wealth"
~Robert Kiyosaki
Re: 13 Most Expensive Places To Live In Lagos State by Viktoreze(m): 4:58am On May 31, 2020
“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: 13 Most Expensive Places To Live In Lagos State by Viktoreze(m): 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
“It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump
Re: 13 Most Expensive Places To Live In Lagos State by Viktoreze(m): 1:00am On Jul 18, 2020
Bless those who persecute/maltreat you;bless and do not curse them. Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep. Live in harmony with one another;do not be haughty, but associate with the poor;never be conceited. Repay no one evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all. If possible, so far as it depends upon you, live peaceably with all. Beloved never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God;for it is written,“Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” No,“if your enemy is hungry, feed him;if he is thirsty, give him drink;for by so doing you will heap burning coals upon his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
Re: 13 Most Expensive Places To Live In Lagos State by Viktoreze(m): 12:43am On Sep 06, 2020
All that you do in this new month shall be productive and successful. I want you to know that every challenge/trial/temptation that comes your way in this month will not impede your progress but serve as a stepping stone to greater heights. You will soar above every failure and disappointment, in this new month you shall experience joy unfathomable and divine peace.

I wish you a Happy and Blessed New Month�
Re: 13 Most Expensive Places To Live In Lagos State by Viktoreze(m): 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
May the Lord strengthen you to walk through the valleys of this month with grace. May He grant you the courage to shoulder your responsibilities with candour and enjoy the blessings with humility. May the Lord who knows the end from the beginning make every crooked way smooth for you and May he bestow upon you the divine peace and wisdom which will enable you to smile through the trials for they are not "problems" as the rest of the world thinks but stepping stones to the exalted position that the Almighty has prepared for you.

I wish you a Happy New month, remain blessed.
Re: 13 Most Expensive Places To Live In Lagos State by Viktoreze(m): 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2021
I have always liked real estate; farm land, pasture land, timber land and city property. I have had experience with all of them. I guess I just naturally like ‘the good Earth,’ the foundation of all our wealth.”
-Jesse H. Jones,
Re: 13 Most Expensive Places To Live In Lagos State by Myrealtor(m): 1:48am On Apr 08, 2021
“If you don’t own a home, buy one. If you own a home, buy another one. If you own two homes, buy a third. And, lend your relatives the money to buy a home.”
John Paulson, investor and multi-billionaire
Re: 13 Most Expensive Places To Live In Lagos State by Viktoreze(m): 10:54am On Apr 25, 2021
Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly.”
-Winston Churchill
Re: 13 Most Expensive Places To Live In Lagos State by Viktoreze(m): 7:25am On Oct 31, 2021
Find out where the people are going and buy the land before they get there.” ~William Penn Adair
Re: 13 Most Expensive Places To Live In Lagos State by Viktoreze(m): 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2021
“Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or a washing machine. Land will double its value in ten years or in less than that. Land is going up every day.” -SAM SHEPARD, Curse of the Starving Class
Re: 13 Most Expensive Places To Live In Lagos State by Viktoreze(m): 7:28am On Nov 13, 2021
“Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk.” - Armstrong Williams, entrepreneur
Re: 13 Most Expensive Places To Live In Lagos State by Viktoreze(m): 7:40am On Nov 25, 2021
“Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.” - Andrew Carnegie, billionaire industrialist
Re: 13 Most Expensive Places To Live In Lagos State by Viktoreze(m): 8:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
Viktoreze:
“Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk.” - Armstrong Williams, entrepreneur
Re: 13 Most Expensive Places To Live In Lagos State by Viktoreze(m): 2:32am On Mar 28, 2022
Re: 13 Most Expensive Places To Live In Lagos State by Abudu2000(m): 5:40am On Mar 28, 2022
Zdoh:
Lagos entirely is not for small pikin.....
even in suburbs now getting a room self is close to 250k currently excluding agency fees. This is a deliberate act to eliminate the middle class
Re: 13 Most Expensive Places To Live In Lagos State by Viktoreze(m): 8:55am On May 17, 2022
Viktoreze:
Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly.”
-Winston Churchill
Re: 13 Most Expensive Places To Live In Lagos State by Viktoreze(m): 5:26pm On May 27, 2022
“90% of all millionaires become so through owning real estate.” Andrew Carnegie

(1) (Reply)

Sell More Properties! Send Bulk Email & Bulk SMS / Land And 3bedroom Bungalow Available Behind Punch Newspaper Head Office, Magboro / Wow Offer! Queens Court Est, Lakowe Lagos with C of O at 50% discount promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.