Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

I Think Joy Eluwa Knew About The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Man - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Think Joy Eluwa Knew About The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Man (2649 Views)

Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (photos & Video) / Jumia Delivery Man Gruesomely Murdered Over Iphone 7 In Port-harcourt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Think Joy Eluwa Knew About The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Man by bentwain: 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
I wanted to be sure on my findings, so I went digging joy eluwa Facebook post on the day the jumia delivery man was murdered and found this pic. my question is, why will she be needing someone to lay her chest on when she was reportedly in her boyfriends house? I think either she killed the man or she assisted the killer in disposing the body or she knew about the crime

1 Share

Re: I Think Joy Eluwa Knew About The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Man by bentwain: 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
girls and iPhone are like rice and beans
Re: I Think Joy Eluwa Knew About The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Man by SFSNIPER(m): 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
Iphone go still kill more people.

(1) (Reply)

Dream League Soccer 2018 Unlimited Coins Without Root / New Music Site Getting A Lot Of Buzz. Faajihouse.com / Hpy Birthday To Davido's Cousin B_REDHKN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.