Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,371 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Post Free Ads Here - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Post Free Ads Here (4741 Views)

Post Free Adverts / (free Tutorial)$500 Weekly With Clickbank Posting Free Ads / How To Post Free Ads Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Free Ads Here by SamMilla1(m): 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2009
No registration Required,

You can edit your ads through automatic generated number that will be sent to you e mail.

Its free and you can also download free ebooks.

http://afro-ads.com/

2 Likes

Re: Post Free Ads Here by Godmother(f): 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2009
I hope this is approved so you don't get banned
Re: Post Free Ads Here by SamMilla1(m): 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2009
I dont really care, i see similar things here all the time.
Re: Post Free Ads Here by smakcad(m): 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2010
u know people post ad all d time,then one guy will just npost,and he gets banned.4 wat na
Re: Post Free Ads Here by dunneesbake: 6:53pm On May 27, 2015
Online training on how to make shawama and pizza@DUNNE'ES BAKE ET CREMES! Date:8th june,2015.For info &reg:- 08152231627,training in festac for people around festac,satelite town,ojo,badagry,apapa,ijesha,volks,barracks,amuwo,ajangbadi n environs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Free Ads Here by Freshdude24: 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
Its prep time !!! it all about CRIS private tutors.
we are touching every school and communities, teaching kids about morals, academics and how to be productive.
We are just a call away; we offer quality private tuition that promises to improve your child.
Call us today on 08034373256 and 07061021072.
Our clients satisfaction is our most prized goal

Re: Post Free Ads Here by beulahland82(m): 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
Enroll in all expenses paid Visa Sponsor Program to US, UK, Canada, Australia & Dubai, Covered: Job Provision, Accommodation, Ticket & Visa, Applicants Only pay Enrollment Fee.

Apply on the secured website https://travelexpert.com.ng/sponsor-reg

Re: Post Free Ads Here by nawebco(m): 8:16am On Dec 24, 2016
How publishers earn income from impressions and click from www.mytrafficthunder.com

We take our webmasters (publishers) more serious as you are the partners in progress. We excel because you excel. We have therefore made everything suitable for you to get the best from us.

● You get low pay out $10 (cash your money)
● You can enable or pause your place anytime
● You can create as many ads places as you want
● You have variety of banner codes to choose from (in format)
● You have variety of banner codes to choose (in number)
● We make the highest rate of payment
● We have a moderate minimum payout
● You have more than ten Available payment methods
● You earn 10% commission from your referals
● Write ups to put you through on ads placement management
● You can get the details of your ads right in your email (daily)
● You get statistical and graphical details of your ads (periodically)
● You can export your daily, weekly or monthly place statistics
● You choose ads types of your choice
● You choose ads sizes of your choice
● Getting paid is easier
● and many more fantastic features

Re: Post Free Ads Here by SuperCoach(m): 6:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
Vacancy for FEMALE/MALE car wash attendants who are hard working, honest, reliable and live in SURULERE,IKEJA or nearby areas.
Need to speak fluent English and from 18 YEARS upwards to start immediately. Training will be given.

AUTO DIAGNOSTIC READING
We are also looking for people with interest in working with car error code readings. We have the scanners so if you are interested to work with this or if you have experience, get in touch!

SEND YOUR CV TO:
williams@helpapp.com.ng

CALL: 08096953213
WHATSAPP LINE:07056496111

Attractive Benefits![/url]https://www.helpapp.com.ng

Re: Post Free Ads Here by Itoga4sure: 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
MAKE MONEY,ENJOY LIGHT

Do yu know with #5000 you get 24/7 #POWER supply, No more #NEPA or generator problems also earn between #9000 to #25,000,000 you can also #BECOME our representative in your state or city, for further #Enquiries #call/#Whatsapp :08061318242
#Go_green_Go_solar_Get_power
#Join_SECODI
#Start_Now

Click here� to join our whatsapp group for seminar

https:///J3AEWUlwtzdK8z9mfjEKE6
Re: Post Free Ads Here by foxy2005ng: 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
BUY,SELL AND SWAP YOUR VALUABLES ON OUR WEBSITE FOR FREE NOW: www.2good.ng

Re: Post Free Ads Here by pinfoltd: 11:52am On Jun 21, 2019
I just learnt of a bot for Instagram called [ur=https://instazood.com/?i=2052742l]Instazood[/url].

Instazood has 4 features.
1) Post scheduling. Meaning that you don't need to open your instagram app every time you want to make new post. You can just schedule all your post for the day, week or even months and then relax.

2) Private Message. If you will like to send a welcome message to all your new followers, Instanzood will help you achieve it.

3) Auto Comment Reply. When your follower comment on your post, replying or even reacting to the reply will make your followers feel appreciated and noticed, and this is possible when you state using Instanzood.

4) Instanzood Bot. Are you following someone or an hashtag? The Instanzood bot will keep you active liking, commenting and viewing the stories on that hash target or profile.

So you see, Instanzood is one platform you will love when you decide to use it. And the good news is, it is FREE!!! at least for the first 3 days.

So what are you waiting for? Start your 3 days free trial now and see how your Instagam account will flourish.
Click here >>> https://instazood.com/?i=2052742
Re: Post Free Ads Here by jesusvictory: 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
YOU DEFINITELY WILL NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY
Re: Post Free Ads Here by mitchellwealth(m): 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
Are you in the business of waiting to tell the world what you do but you dont really know how? Have you been gifted with lots of talents and yet no one knows what you do for real? Is it that time of the year when you must recall all you have accrued over time and you find yourself short in all areas? What must you do?

NOTHING! NOTHING!! NOTHING!!!

Now lets us take you back to the real you. Who are you and what can you do with what you have at hand? That is what we are here to help you figure out. There is no magic to our solution to a new you. There is no pills you must take and all will be over. There is only one thing you must have and in abundance; PERSEVERANCE.

Sorry i must have delved so far off that i forget this is a thread for advertisement only. Aight, do give us a call and visit us at anytime you like to seek more on what we can offer you in this era of information and communication.

Re: Post Free Ads Here by Honeywealth07: 3:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
Interested In Learning How To Open A Verified Receiving PayPal Account In Nigeria @5,000 only?

Then whatsapp/call Oyindamola on 08164879461 to get a free eBook containing websites you can work for online that pays via PayPal.
Re: Post Free Ads Here by divineoketa: 3:55am On Nov 19, 2020
If I show you a way how to make a lot of money while you sleep, will you want to listen?. Note:this isn't forex or any thing you might think of,plus the system is Legit and verified. If you're interested -Email me :betalifewithoutstress@gmail.com. The business presentation will be done through Zoom so you must have Zoom before you hit me up!
Re: Post Free Ads Here by Loladekash: 10:33am On Jan 19, 2021
nawebco:
How publishers earn income from impressions and click from www.mytrafficthunder.com

We take our webmasters (publishers) more serious as you are the partners in progress. We excel because you excel. We have therefore made everything suitable for you to get the best from us.

● You get low pay out $10 (cash your money)
● You can enable or pause your place anytime
● You can create as many ads places as you want
● You have variety of banner codes to choose from (in format)
● You have variety of banner codes to choose (in number)
● We make the highest rate of payment
● We have a moderate minimum payout
● You have more than ten Available payment methods
● You earn 10% commission from your referals
● Write ups to put you through on ads placement management
● You can get the details of your ads right in your email (daily)
● You get statistical and graphical details of your ads (periodically)
● You can export your daily, weekly or monthly place statistics
● You choose ads types of your choice
● You choose ads sizes of your choice
● Getting paid is easier
● and many more fantastic features

Re: Post Free Ads Here by scopee: 11:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
GeekayComm Resellers flash notice

- Do you want to start a business that will pay you well with little or no capital?
- Do you desire to provide for yourself an alternate source of income that is sustainable in the long run?
Then GeekayComm is here for you with am offer that can make your desires true.

Our "reseller package" coperate data is available at a price more affordable than you can imagine. You can start with zero capital as long as you can market your service well. The reseller package goes for as low as N280 per gb of MTN data. All you need do is set your own price at an amount that will accrue you profit and you are set to go.

So what are you waiting for? Grab this opportunity, send us a DM and we will talk as entrepreneurs do...

Discount is available for bulk orders... ( More than 20gb per day goes for N270 per gb). You can also contact us via WhatsApp @09024373091 or via telegram @Eghele

Re: Post Free Ads Here by Wrld02: 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2021
��hey its(wrld)�,yeah�,bring all your giftcard and client bank login for loading and bring all your crypto currency and buy your insta,youtube�followers,views and dring all your logo design you can also buy u.s.a � and u.k � and buy all the tools you need (and lot more).�. https:///send?phone=2348089816061&text=....your%20name%20is%20(_____)%20save%20mine%20as%20wrld
Re: Post Free Ads Here by Jidexfeel(m): 10:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
DISCOVER THE NUMBER ONE SKILL THAT WILL MAKE PEOPLE GIVE YOU THEIR MONEY ALMOST IMMEDIATELY AND THANK YOU FOR IT

Have you been experiencing low sales month in month out in your business?

Are you tired of being broke even though you have a business?

Do you desire that customers patronize you more while your competitors envy you?

Do you want to make more profit (money) and be able to live the life of your dreams?

Do you really desire to be the boss man/boss lady that you set out to be in the first place?

If you answered yes to any or all of the above questions, then, read this post to the end.

You see, back in 2013, I had a business selling food supplements to people. I had so many prospective customers that I could sell to and if I know my onions well, I'd be making a lot of money monthly.

But guess what, whenever I approached these people with my products, they would simply turn me down, say an outright 'no', or ask a question that I simply would have no answer to.

I read tons of books and articles on sales and marketing.

I did daily affirmations (even though I wasn't consistent) but nothing was working.

There were so many strategies that were shared from those books I read but they were too 'salesy' and pushy for me.

And being the kind of person I am, I didn't want to come off as pushy.

I didn't want to sell things to people and later find out that they regretted their buying decision.

I wanted a strategy that I can easily resonate with.

After a few years of searching, I finally found it.

The thing is, these strategies can be used by anybody even if you are a shy person who finds it hard to talk to people.

I have been applying these strategies for years now and have found to be working perfectly, generating more income for me and even expanding my customer base.

And now, I'm about to release this same strategy to you in a master class I will be holding few days from now, I love to call it the BLAZING SALES CLOSING .

This BLAZING SALES CLOSING MASTERCLASS will:

✓ Open up your mind for success (Mind Reconditioning)

✓ Increase your confidence level

✓ Reveal simple but infinitely effective Sale closing techniques that will increase the amount of money you make monthly

✓ Show you the number one mistake that most small business owners and salespeople make

✓ 3 Success determinants in business and any other endeavor

You will also get the following bonuses for free:

BONUS

1. FREE Ebook of the training session (value: #2500)
2. FREE ebook on Mind Reconditioning (value: #3500)
3. 2 FREE books on Sales Closing (value: #14700)
4. Daily Wealth Declaration Guide (value: #1500)
5. FREE ebook on how to create irresistible offers (value: #3000)

Total value is #25200. However, I understand that not everyone can afford this considering the situation of things in the country but because I really want you to benefit from this class and to see your business blossom, I have decided to reduced the price to #6500.

Really? That's a catch. Yes?

But then, I want a lot of people to really benefit from this opportunity, so I'll be giving it away at just #1000 for the first 50 persons.

The 51st person will pay #6500.

I can guarantee that the principles I'll be teaching you in BLAZING SALES CLOSING MASTERCLASS will

make you richer,

make your business generate more sales while keeping customers for the long term

and bring you happiness.

If at the end of the class, you feel your time was wasted, I'll give you your money back with a written apology.

This training is almost FREE. Remember, the price of ignorance is always higher than the price of knowledge.

Click here to get access

https:///3v2MvnQ

Re: Post Free Ads Here by YounqPablo: 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2022
Earning In Dollars Monthly From Amazon KDP Is The Best Option For Nigerians Right Now And I've Got Solutions To That

Just By Publishing Other People's Ebooks � PDFs And Short Documents On Amazon KDP With Your Smartphone

You Can Earn An Average Of $500-$1000 Monthly, Even In The Comfort Of Your Home Without Leaving Your Room

Do you know as a Nigerian with Amazon KDP, you will be able to earn a whopping $500 to $5000 monthly

Just by publishing other people's digital copy, ebooks, PDFs and short documents on Amazon

Click the link below ��� to chat me on Whatsapp for more info and support

https:///ubxkno
Re: Post Free Ads Here by Nelehlyne: 8:13am On Sep 15, 2023
Helpful tips and tricks for social media on https://instamber.com and https://wepicker.com/
Re: Post Free Ads Here by solutionarena: 6:47am On Jan 24
For your web hosting services, we provide you with;

Domain Registration | Hosting | SSL Certificate | Domain Protection | Email Hosting | Web hosting Related softwares | Reseller Hosting and lots more

Get 5GB for as low as N7000/Yr

Get 10 GB for as low as N9000/Yr

Visit www.cedarhostextra.net.ng

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Cheap Website Design Company In Nigeria 2018 - 2019 / We Design Website And Mobile Application / TEMOK Offers Semi Dedicated Proxies At Very Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.