Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

NESTLE Technical Training Program Aptitude Test Result - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NESTLE Technical Training Program Aptitude Test Result (7687 Views)

Total Nigeria Plc Young Graduate Program Aptitude Test Invitation / Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NESTLE Technical Training Program Aptitude Test Result by belovedsamex(m): 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
Please has anyone heard anything about the Nestle Technical Training Aptitude Test that was conducted two weeks ago? Please if you do, kindly intimate us because I've not heard anything about the results. I want to know whether to still hope for it or not.
Re: NESTLE Technical Training Program Aptitude Test Result by belovedsamex(m): 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
I posted something here and nobody dared give a response. No problem sha...

I just got the invite I was looking for today. Here's d message I received this morning concerning the technical programme:

[You have been invited for an aptitude test on Friday, 7th April, 2017.
Venue: Nestle Nigeria PLC, Agbara Factory, Ogun State.
Time: 8:00am.
Please bring a valid means of identification.]

We have written the first test, this shud be a second one. You can be kind enough to give me info on what to expect at this second stage, that's if you know about Nestle Technical program. Or

U can give me direction on how to get to the venue if I'm to go from Oshodi, Lagos.
Re: NESTLE Technical Training Program Aptitude Test Result by IshaqAyinde(m): 11:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
Just got the invite too, pls any clue on how the test gonna look like?
Re: NESTLE Technical Training Program Aptitude Test Result by IshaqAyinde(m): 12:04am On Apr 05, 2017
belovedsamex:
I posted something here and nobody dared give a response. No problem sha...

I just got the invite I was looking for today. Here's d message I received this morning concerning the technical programme:

[You have been invited for an aptitude test on Friday, 7th April, 2017.
Venue: Nestle Nigeria PLC, Agbara Factory, Ogun State.
Time: 8:00am.
Please bring a valid means of identification.]

We have written the first test, this shud be a second one. You can be kind enough to give me info on what to expect at this second stage, that's if you know about Nestle Technical program. Or

U can give me direction on how to get to the venue if I'm to go from Oshodi, Lagos.

If you are to use public tfare, enter mile2 from Oshodi, from mile2 enter Agbara Badagry, drop @ Agbara, ask anyone you are going to Nestle factory.

1 Like

Re: NESTLE Technical Training Program Aptitude Test Result by belovedsamex(m): 7:36am On Apr 05, 2017
IshaqAyinde:

If you are to use public tfare, enter mile2 from Oshodi, from mile2 enter Agbara Badagry, drop @ Agbara, ask anyone you are going to Nestle factory.

Dats around Okoko environs. So dat place is Ogun state ?
I've been there once. Thanks

A friend of mine said he'll give me info on what to expect. So when he does that I'll share. All the best bro.
Re: NESTLE Technical Training Program Aptitude Test Result by belovedsamex(m): 11:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
Guy drop ur whatsapp contact so I could contact u.
Re: NESTLE Technical Training Program Aptitude Test Result by feladibaba(m): 4:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
Pls does anyone got infor on wat dey will set? Got d invite too. plss reply asap
Re: NESTLE Technical Training Program Aptitude Test Result by belovedsamex(m): 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
Learnt its gona be practical knowledge. There may no be any writing this time.
Re: NESTLE Technical Training Program Aptitude Test Result by belovedsamex(m): 11:36am On Apr 07, 2017
The Test was something different than I anticipated, but all the same, I rely on God's favor just like d previous test.

Does anyone know what are the provisions for the Trainees from Nestle?
Will they provide accommodation for Trainees?
Will they pay, and how much?
Will there be feeding?
What's the probability of employment for Trainees?
Re: NESTLE Technical Training Program Aptitude Test Result by IshaqAyinde(m): 2:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
The test was just like a shock,I have been reading dragnet past questions since I received the invite.
Re: NESTLE Technical Training Program Aptitude Test Result by probitymhe(m): 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2017
IshaqAyinde:
The test was just like a shock,I have been reading dragnet past questions since I received the invite.
pls, we can drop our phone numbers to create a WhatsApp group for diz thread #abih wat do u all think?
Re: NESTLE Technical Training Program Aptitude Test Result by dogtails(m): 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
IshaqAyinde:
Wat were d questions
Re: NESTLE Technical Training Program Aptitude Test Result by belovedsamex(m): 5:20am On Apr 09, 2017
dogtails:
Wat were d questions

Normal classroom questions, but except you've been preparing for ur skul's EEC, MTH and MECH exams, u ll sure open ur mouth in shock.

I hope I'm enlisted anyway. #GodWin
Re: NESTLE Technical Training Program Aptitude Test Result by IshaqAyinde(m): 7:36am On Apr 09, 2017
The test is just not what was anticipated for, just hoping for favor right now.
Re: NESTLE Technical Training Program Aptitude Test Result by probitymhe(m): 11:54am On Apr 09, 2017
IshaqAyinde:
The test is just not what was anticipated for, just hoping for favor right now.
pls,wch test are u talking abt, I tut a test had been conducted for those dat were shortlisted 11/03 /2017
Re: NESTLE Technical Training Program Aptitude Test Result by belovedsamex(m): 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
probitymhe:
pls,wch test are u talking abt, I tut a test had been conducted for those dat were shortlisted 11/03 /2017

The successful ones from that first test (about 130 persons) were shortlisted again for a second round of test. Dats what we re talking about.
Re: NESTLE Technical Training Program Aptitude Test Result by probitymhe(m): 3:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
belovedsamex:

The successful ones from that first test (about 130 persons) were shortlisted again for a second round of test. Dats what we re talking about.
Are dea still contacting individuals?
hw does d message comes in and wat date did u receive d message?
Re: NESTLE Technical Training Program Aptitude Test Result by probitymhe(m): 3:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
probitymhe:
pls, is batch by batch?
was it all d 130 students dat came for d test?
Re: NESTLE Technical Training Program Aptitude Test Result by probitymhe(m): 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
probitymhe:
pls, is it batch by batch?
Re: NESTLE Technical Training Program Aptitude Test Result by belovedsamex(m): 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
probitymhe:
pls, is it batch by batch?

I can't say if it was all the 130 dat came. But those dat came were much. Atleast u could count over 80.

No, it's not batch by batch. From the information I got, it was the people who "passed" (met a required cut-off) from the first test that were invited for the second test. So from this last test, we re expecting that the final list of short listed candidates will emerge.

I got the message on Tue last week. Here is a copy of it:

Re: NESTLE Technical Training Program Aptitude Test Result by probitymhe(m): 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
belovedsamex:

I can't say if it was all the 130 dat came. But those dat came were much. Atleast u could count over 80.

No, it's not batch by batch. From the information I got, it was the people who "passed" (met a required cut-off) from the first test that were invited for the second test. So from this last test, we re expecting that the final list of short listed candidates will emerge.

I got the message on Tue last week. Here is a copy of it:
pls, can u tell me d details of dis test..? I don't understand.
Re: NESTLE Technical Training Program Aptitude Test Result by probitymhe(m): 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
probitymhe:
pls, can u tell me d details of dis test..? I don't understand.
I tut d next shud be an interview 😗
Re: NESTLE Technical Training Program Aptitude Test Result by belovedsamex(m): 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
Dragnet conducted the first test (CBT). According to them, 130 persons passed. NESTLE then decided to conduct their own test for the 130 persons that sailed through the first test (written test).

Now we await the test result to unvail the candidates that will be going for the training.
Re: NESTLE Technical Training Program Aptitude Test Result by probitymhe(m): 7:16am On Apr 10, 2017
belovedsamex:
Dragnet conducted the first test (CBT). According to them, 130 persons passed. NESTLE then decided to conduct their own test for the 130 persons that sailed through the first test (written test).

Now we await the test result to unvail the candidates that will be going for the training.
Thank you, all d best..
Re: NESTLE Technical Training Program Aptitude Test Result by cjeriia: 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
Op going through mile 2 na always wahala. Pls go through Iyana Ipaja. Take Iyana Oba from Iyana Ipaja. From there, take a bus to Agbara. Nestle is located somewhere inside the industrial estate
Re: NESTLE Technical Training Program Aptitude Test Result by belovedsamex(m): 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
cjeriia:
Op going through mile 2 na always wahala. Pls go through Iyana Ipaja. Take Iyana Oba from Iyana Ipaja. From there, take a bus to Agbara. Nestle is located somewhere inside the industrial estate
Re: NESTLE Technical Training Program Aptitude Test Result by belovedsamex(m): 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
cjeriia:

Owkay....Thank you. That was what I did.
Re: NESTLE Technical Training Program Aptitude Test Result by belovedsamex(m): 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
"You are invited for Nestle TTC entry interview .Venue:Nestle Agbara Factory,Ogun Date:27th April,2017 by 8AM.Bring along a valid identification and credentials."

Got dat message today from NESTLE HR today. Guess dis will be d last screening exercise.I wish this was a job offer exercise. After d 18months training, one may still staand d risk of looking for job.
Re: NESTLE Technical Training Program Aptitude Test Result by IshaqAyinde(m): 10:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
Wow! Congrats bro. Wish you the very best, that is the last screening I think.

Wish you well.
Re: NESTLE Technical Training Program Aptitude Test Result by belovedsamex(m): 12:52am On Apr 22, 2017
Tank u bro...
Re: NESTLE Technical Training Program Aptitude Test Result by belovedsamex(m): 8:13am On Apr 28, 2017
The interview yesterday was great. Out. Of 135 people dat wrot d last test, only 35 of us were invited for the interview, and one person didn't show up on health grounds. They said they need only 20 persons for the training. I was the last person to be interviewed, and sommething happened along the way. Waz told dat d training is strictly for those wt ND qualification only. I had a bsc in another course before obtaining my ND in E/E. I need dat training. I hope God will do a miracl for me.
Re: NESTLE Technical Training Program Aptitude Test Result by xclusiveguy4(m): 5:00am On May 25, 2017
belovedsamex:
The interview yesterday was great. Out. Of 135 people dat wrot d last test, only 35 of us were invited for the interview, and one person didn't show up on health grounds. They said they need only 20 persons for the training. I was the last person to be interviewed, and sommething happened along the way. Waz told dat d training is strictly for those wt ND qualification only. I had a bsc in another course before obtaining my ND in E/E. I need dat training. I hope God will do a miracl for me.

good morning

please can I have your mail address I've just been invited for a test tomorrow which is 26

yusufismail4@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

CV Clinic And Job Hub ( Whatsapp Group) / Nde National Directorate Of Employment Salary Scheme / List Of Contractors Of Telecommunication In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.