Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Are You Looking To Start Your Own Peer To Peer Website - Check Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Looking To Start Your Own Peer To Peer Website - Check Here (392 Views)

A New Dawn In Peer To Peer Donation, Launching Soon / Hi-tech Peer-to-peer Networks Let Nigerian Farmers Log On For Cash / Start Your Own Business Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking To Start Your Own Peer To Peer Website - Check Here by Praise77: 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
This is for only serious and legitimate investors.

Are you interested in creating your own managed Peer to peer investment platform?
I have the best solution for you.
I have developed a comprehensive peer to peer payment platform, that is customizable, flexible and scalable.

The present developed system includes:
1. GH and PH,
2. Automatic pairing,
3. Purge button.
4. Multiple admins,
5, Mobile responsive design i.e it can work fine on tabs, pads and smart phones.
and many more.

The application is designed to be flexible and scale to fit your specifications and needs.

If you are interested, here is what we do:

1. Get to know your specifications,
2. You buy the system,
3. Modify the system to meet your needs,
4. Purchase a domain and hosting plan for the platform,
5. launch the platform and make sure it runs well,
6. Completely hand over to you

Are you ready? Reply and lets talk

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Process Your TIN/EIN In 24 Hours / Businesses That Can Never Fail, Even If You Try To Fail III / How To Overcome Challenges In Business From The Business Guru (donald Trump)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.