Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Why Are There No Igbo Muslims? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are There No Igbo Muslims? (4420 Views)

We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims / Check Out 10 Prominent And Influential Igbo Muslims In Nigeria / Why Are There No Igbo In The Army Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are There No Igbo Muslims? by true2god: 5:30am On Apr 04, 2017
Demmzy15:
You've started concocting figures from your pelebe head abi? angry undecided
Seems you lack comprehension skill. Read my post again.
Re: Why Are There No Igbo Muslims? by true2god: 5:47am On Apr 04, 2017
Demmzy15:
But it's growing and growing fast.

Christianity is not even up to decimal point in saudi arabia! grin tongue
It's not today that Islam is growing fast. Compare the days of the caliphate and today, you will see that Islam grew rapidly then (as a result of wholesale conquest and genocide) than it does now ( you guys do dawah now, Islamic brainwashing).

Islamic current growth is as a result of mass Muslim migration to the land of the 'infidels'. Islam is like a 'nomadic religion' whose members are always moving from place to place, either through war or trade. The first Muslim migrant or refugee is Mohammed himself who fled from mecca to Medina in the first Islamic hijra. Ever since , Muslims considered being a refugee as a good thing to spread Islam.

On Saudi Arabia, it is an offense punishable by death to leave Islam. Most Saudi apostates only declare themselves non-muslims after leaving Saudi Arabia. We have thousands of Saudi muslim apostates in Europe and America, they dare not go back to Saudi Arabia, and to you, a typical kolomental muslim, the Saudi policy of killing apostates is a good thing.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There No Igbo Muslims? by ObaEwuare: 9:24am On Apr 04, 2017
khalling2008:

But Islam is still there

Islamic Calling In Igbo Language With Former Reverend Levi Udemezue On ITV Abuja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uEUOGDSrG0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luaqHegXIqo

What's your point? Has calling of islam in Imo now made islam minority there?

Show me Islam in the religion of Japanese,,,
Japanese are the smartest and greatest race on Earth,
I wish I was a Japanese

BTW have you donated/supported the man that's trying to Islamize Imo State financially?
by the time he finishes with you people, the man who brought MMM to Nigeria would be a learner

1 Like

Re: Why Are There No Igbo Muslims? by Demmzy15(m): 9:39am On Apr 04, 2017
true2god:
[s]It's not today that Islam is growing fast. Compare the days of the caliphate and today, you will see that Islam grew rapidly then (as a result of wholesale conquest and genocide) than it does now ( you guys do dawah now, Islamic brainwashing).

Islamic current growth is as a result of mass Muslim migration to the land of the 'infidels'. Islam is like a 'nomadic religion' whose members are always moving from place to place, either through war or trade. The first Muslim migrant or refugee is Mohammed himself who fled from mecca to Medina in the first Islamic hijra. Ever since , Muslims considered being a refugee as a good thing to spread Islam.

On Saudi Arabia, it is an offense punishable by death to leave Islam. Most Saudi apostates only declare themselves non-muslims after leaving Saudi Arabia. We have thousands of Saudi muslim apostates in Europe and America, they dare not go back to Saudi Arabia, and to you, a typical kolomental muslim, the Saudi policy of killing apostates is a good thing.[/s]
Frustration of a flatheaad! grin
Re: Why Are There No Igbo Muslims? by Demmzy15(m): 9:49am On Apr 04, 2017
ObaEwuare:

There is no freedom of religion in Saudi,

Who told you that? undecided

Islam is not growing in Japan, Japanese hate islam, they are mostly atheists, some practice Shintoism and Buddhism.

Islam is growing in Japan and it'll continue to grow. There were 84,000 Muslims in the UK in the 1980s now they're over 2.5 million which signals a very large growth, and they're still growing.

Japan have stopped taking refugees from middle East because they are Muslims,

You're funny o, do you know how it is to go to Japan? That's literally the end of the world, which refugee would be willing to go that length? As I'm a Muslim, if I choose to settle there and spread Islam, nothing dey happen!

I'm not a Christian

grin
Re: Why Are There No Igbo Muslims? by Demmzy15(m): 9:51am On Apr 04, 2017
EvilBrain:

That's because Saudis are automatically labelled as Muslims at birth and the government will literally murder you if you admit that you've changed your religion.

There are religious minorities there, they're just hiding because they don't want to be killed by insecure fanatics.
grin grin As you're born, where you not labeled the religion of your parents? grin grin Very pathetic reasoning!
Re: Why Are There No Igbo Muslims? by ObaEwuare: 10:11am On Apr 04, 2017
Demmzy15:

Islam is growing in Japan and it'll continue to grow. There were 84,000 Muslims in the UK in the 1980s now they're over 2.5 million which signals a very large growth, and they're still growing.

You're funny o, do you know how it is to go to Japan? That's literally the end of the world, which refugee would be willing to go that length? As I'm a Muslim, if I choose to settle there and spread Islam, nothing dey happen!

grin

You lack sense, we are talking of Japan and you're talking of criminal/corrupt UK, majority of the Muslims in UK/Europe are refugees/immigrants running from their terrorist Islamic states, the European countries are now smart and have dropped the ''political correct stuff'' they now Deport Muslims beck to their countries in thousands.

Are saying there is freedom of religion in Saudi, is there any church in Saudi Arabia?

''Saudi Arabia allows Christians to enter the country as foreign workers for temporary work, but does not allow them to practice their faith openly. Because of that Christians generally only worship within private homes. Items and articles belonging to religions other than Islam are prohibited''.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There No Igbo Muslims? by Demmzy15(m): 10:31am On Apr 04, 2017
ObaEwuare:

[s]

You lack sense, we are talking of Japan and you're talking of criminal/corrupt UK, majority of the Muslims in UK/Europe are refugees/immigrants running from their terrorist Islamic states, the European countries are now smart and have dropped the ''political correct stuff'' they now Deport Muslims beck to their countries in thousands.

Are saying there is freedom of religion in Saudi, is there any church in Saudi Arabia?

''Saudi Arabia allows Christians to enter the country as foreign workers for temporary work, but does not allow them to practice their faith openly. Because of that Christians generally only worship within private homes. Items and articles belonging to religions other than Islam are prohibited''.[/s]
grin grin Ehnn!!!! Sorry o, you're one of them!

Meanwhile,

Islam will rule the world!! grin tongue

I'm in my house, come and beat me!!! angry angry
Re: Why Are There No Igbo Muslims? by true2god: 10:36am On Apr 04, 2017
Demmzy15:

grin
Mr abdul-liar, there is no religious freedom in Saudi Arabia. Stop making a fool of yourself in public space.
http://www.hscentre.org/middle-east-and-north-africa/saudi-arabia-affront-religious-freedom/

http://www.uscirf.gov/countries/saudi-arabia

So Mr abdul-liar, open and read the link I provided above. Simple question. What's the punishment for apostasy in Saudi Arabia?

Muslim growth in the UK is as a result of large muslim migration into Europe because most muslim countries are economic and political failures. Except the oil rich Arab gulf, most muslim countries are poor with both political and economic turmoil. Besides, no muslim country manufacture anything hence the high level of poverty and illitracy in muslim country.

A muslim who had the opportunity to obtain either a UK or US visa is like a muslim who had finally gone to aljanah because Muslim countries are shit-holes.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are There No Igbo Muslims? by Demmzy15(m): 10:38am On Apr 04, 2017
true2god:
[s]Mr abdul-liar, there is no religious freedom in Saudi Arabia. Stop making a fool of yourself in public space.
http://www.hscentre.org/middle-east-and-north-africa/saudi-arabia-affront-religious-freedom/

http://www.uscirf.gov/countries/saudi-arabia

So Mr abdul-liar, open and read the link I provided above. Simple question. What's the punishment for apostasy in Saudi Arabia?

Muslim growth in the UK is as a result of large muslim migration into Europe because most muslim countries are economic and political failures. Except the oil rich Arab gulf, most muslim countries are poor with both political and economic turmoil. Besides, no muslim country manufacture anything hence the high level of poverty and illitracy in muslim country.

A muslim who had the opportunity to obtain either a UK or US visa is like a muslim who had finally gone to aljanah because Muslim countries are shit-holes.[/s]
Leave me na!!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Are There No Igbo Muslims? by ObaEwuare: 10:52am On Apr 04, 2017
Demmzy15:
grin grin As you're born, where you not labeled the religion of your parents? grin grin Very pathetic reasoning!

I was born as a Christian, grew up as a Christian then dump religion, I made it clear to my family members/vilagers that I'm no more a Christian because the idea of God doesn't make sense, they don't have problem with me

THIS CAN'T HAPPEN IN SAUDI!
any non Muslim who say his believe openly would be tagged terrorists and executed

YOU'RE A MORRON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmiEXTjZ_44

1 Like

Re: Why Are There No Igbo Muslims? by ObaEwuare: 10:55am On Apr 04, 2017
Demmzy15:
grin grin Ehnn!!!! Sorry o, you're one of them!

Meanwhile,

Islam will rule the world!! grin tongue

I'm in my house, come and beat me!!! angry angry

Go and tell that to Trump, Putin or the Chinese president, tell me one Muslim country that's among the world powers,

ISLAM CAN ONLY RULE YOUR WORLD

the world is dumping religion

1 Like

Re: Why Are There No Igbo Muslims? by Demmzy15(m): 10:57am On Apr 04, 2017
ObaEwuare:

[s]I was born as a Christian, grew up as a Christian then dump religion, I made it clear to my family members/vilagers that I'm no more a Christian because the idea of God doesn't make sense, they don't have problem with me

THIS CAN'T HAPPEN IN SAUDI!
any non Muslim who say his believe openly would be tagged terrorists and executed

YOU'RE A MORRON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmiEXTjZ_44[/s]
grin grin grin Is it because I'm a Muslim that's why you're cursing me? cheesy grin cheesy

Meanwhile,

Islam will rule the world!!!! angry angry grin
Re: Why Are There No Igbo Muslims? by ObaEwuare: 11:00am On Apr 04, 2017
Demmzy15:
grin grin grin Is it because I'm a Muslim that's why you're cursing me? cheesy grin cheesy

Meanwhile,

Islam will rule the world!!!! angry angry grin

Go and tell that to Trump, Putin or the Chinese president, tell me one Muslim country that's among the world powers,

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There No Igbo Muslims? by Demmzy15(m): 11:03am On Apr 04, 2017
ObaEwuare:

Go and tell that to Trump, Putin or the Chinese president, slam can only rule your world

Yeah I agree, but it should be "the world is dumping Christianity". Islam will continue to grown and you can deny that! tongue
Re: Why Are There No Igbo Muslims? by ObaEwuare: 11:07am On Apr 04, 2017
Demmzy15:
Yeah I agree, but it should be "the world is dumping Christianity". Islam will continue to grown and you can deny that! tongue

Islam is only growing by high birth rate that's why they troop from their hell zone(Middle East) to other part of the world, other part of the world have wise up and started barning them from entering their countries

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There No Igbo Muslims? by ObaEwuare: 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
Demmzy15:

In China Islam is 0.45% while Christianity is 2.55%

Islam is only growing in in India but the Hindus are now waking up

1 Like

Re: Why Are There No Igbo Muslims? by EvilBrain(m): 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
Demmzy15:
grin grin As you're born, where you not labeled the religion of your parents?

Yes. But since I left, nobody has tried to murder me. If I was in Saudi Arabia, I would have had to pretend to still be religious or risk being jailed or killed. There are a lot of paper Muslims over there that don't believe in the religion but have to fake it because they live in an islamofacist state.

If they ever stopped using state terrorism to harass people, the percentage of Muslims there would drop like a stone.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There No Igbo Muslims? by lfleak: 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
FearlessDapsin:
Well OP, I tell you with authority that there are Igbo muslims. My partner in crime during my sec school days is an Igbo muslim from Imo state to be precise. Infact, his father was the former SO1 Imam for the Nigerian Army.
lol...partner in crime... Every male sec sch student without partner in crime won't enjoy a dime... grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are There No Igbo Muslims? by Demmzy15(m): 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
EvilBrain:

[s]
Yes. But since I left, nobody has tried to murder me. If I was in Saudi Arabia, I would have had to pretend to still be religious or risk being jailed or killed. There are a lot of paper Muslims over there that don't believe in the religion but have to fake it because they live in an islamofacist state.

If they ever stopped using state terrorism to harass people, the percentage of Muslims there would drop like a stone.

[/s]
Is that all you got? Get tha heck out of my mention joor! sad
Re: Why Are There No Igbo Muslims? by Demmzy15(m): 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
ObaEwuare:

In China Islam is 0.45% while Christianity is 2.55%

Islam is only growing in in India but the Hindus are now waking up
grin grin Islam will conquer the world!!! grin grin

Hindus and Muslims have always been at odds in India, if I want to do what you did now. Islam is growing in India while Christianity is declining.

For the records, Muslims make up 1.5-4% of Chinese population according to "CIA World Factbook"
Re: Why Are There No Igbo Muslims? by Demmzy15(m): 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
ObaEwuare:

Islam is only growing by high birth rate that's why they troop from their hell zone(Middle East) to other part of the world, other part of the world have wise up and started barning them from entering their countries
Islam is the fastest growing religion in terms of conversion according to Guinness World Records and CNN.

Islam will conquer the world!!! grin grin
Re: Why Are There No Igbo Muslims? by Demmzy15(m): 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
ObaEwuare:

Pakistan is one, Turkey is one. Without Turkey, NATO is wretched.

Other Muslim countries like Qatar, Indonesia have the capabilities of becoming a world power.

Saudi Arabia has influence, Saudi can make you hungry!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There No Igbo Muslims? by ObaEwuare: 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
Demmzy15:
Pakistan is one, Turkey is one. Without Turkey, NATO is wretched.

Other Muslim countries like Qatar, Indonesia have the capabilities of becoming a world power.

Saudi Arabia has influence, Saudi can make you hungry!

For your mind now...

You think having oil as a country or producing minor weapons for Islamic terrorist can make you become World Power,
the West is just using Turkey to control the Middle East, they use Turkey to fight the rebellious countries in Middle East(Syria, Lebanon, Iraq etc

Islam my foot!

1 Like

Re: Why Are There No Igbo Muslims? by ObaEwuare: 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
Demmzy15:
Islam is the fastest growing religion in terms of conversion according to Guinness World Records and CNN.

Get this into your fuckiing skull, Islam can only conquer your world, Islam is growing by high birthrate and killing of non Muslims, Islamic growth has limit

1 Like

Re: Why Are There No Igbo Muslims? by ObaEwuare: 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
Demmzy15:
grin grin Islam will conquer the world!!! grin grin

Hindus and Muslims have always been at odds in India, if I want to do what you did now. Islam is growing in India while Christianity is declining.

For the records, Muslims make up 1.5-4% of Chinese population according to "CIA World Factbook"

CHINA--- ''Buddhist 18.2%, Christian 5.1%, Muslim 1.8%, folk religion 21.9%, Hindu < 0.1%, Jewish < 0.1%, other 0.7% (includes Daoist (Taoist)), unaffiliated 52.2%
note: officially atheist (2010 est.)''

INDIA--- ''Hindu 79.8%, Muslim 14.2%, Christian 2.3%, Sikh 1.7%, other and unspecified 2% (2011 est.)''

This the reason INDIA is behind CHINA in everything
Muslims from Pakistan troop to India

1 Like

Re: Why Are There No Igbo Muslims? by Demmzy15(m): 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
ObaEwuare:

[s]
CHINA--- ''Buddhist 18.2%, Christian 5.1%, Muslim 1.8%, folk religion 21.9%, Hindu < 0.1%, Jewish < 0.1%, other 0.7% (includes Daoist (Taoist)), unaffiliated 52.2%
note: officially atheist (2010 est.)''

INDIA--- ''Hindu 79.8%, Muslim 14.2%, Christian 2.3%, Sikh 1.7%, other and unspes]cified 2% (2011 est.)''

This the reason INDIA is behind CHINA in everything
Muslims from Pakistan troop to India
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Why Are There No Igbo Muslims? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
Demmzy15:
But it's growing and growing fast.

Christianity is not even up to decimal point in saudi arabia! grin tongue
Ľolssssssss.. Oba ewu*re.. King of Goats cry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are There No Igbo Muslims? by Demmzy15(m): 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

Ľolssssssss.. Oba ewu*re.. King of Goats cry cheesy
The guy doesn't want to leave me o!!! cheesy grin grin
Re: Why Are There No Igbo Muslims? by Nathena(f): 12:36am On Apr 06, 2017
plavic:

I strongly doubt you have any igbo gene in your veins..
Enjoy doubting, since it makes you strong.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is For Those That Believe God Does Not Exist Because He Can't Be Seen / My First Time Attending Celestial Church Or Christ (CCC) / Atheists,we Are Tired Of Old Argument.what Is The Logic Behind Atheism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.