Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:49 PM

Is Morning Really The Best Times For Physical Exercise? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Morning Really The Best Times For Physical Exercise? (441 Views)

Nigeria Vs England Will Be Physical, Raheem Sterling Says / Man Slumps, Dies During Early Morning Jogging Exercise In Lagos (photo) / Checkout This Adventurous Motor-Race Exercise In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Morning Really The Best Times For Physical Exercise? by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:23am On Apr 03, 2017
I ve been wondering why sooo many seem to think exercise should be done in the morning.
Even a Doctor asked me recently to endeavor to engage in morning exercise.
Why morning?
Must it be in morning?
Or is it better done in the morning?
Re: Is Morning Really The Best Times For Physical Exercise? by eezeribe(m): 7:24am On Apr 03, 2017
If you want opinions,choose Nairaland....
If you want facts,you know where to check...
If you just wanted to create a topic,well done
Re: Is Morning Really The Best Times For Physical Exercise? by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:32am On Apr 03, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
I ve been wondering why sooo many seem to think exercise should be done in the morning.
Even a Doctor asked me recently to endeavor to engage in morning exercise.
Why morning?
Must it be in morning?
Or is it better done in the morning?

grin

Actually it depends...if ur a morning person then u can do ur exercise in the morning...simply bcoz the weather is not hot and u can feel the morning breeze..

But those working class ppol most of them they do exercise in the evening..

So, in short u can do exercise any time as u wish...it will still give u the same result..

1 Like

Re: Is Morning Really The Best Times For Physical Exercise? by SuperSuave(m): 7:37am On Apr 03, 2017
Morning is really cool, you've not eaten, your body is still light and helps to warn you up on a cold morning

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“there’s No Break For The Team” – Solomon Ogbeide Goes Tough On Lobi Stars / Agents Plan To Stage Joshua's Fight In Nigeria / Southampton Vs Arsenal 0 2 All Goals 10 05 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.