Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Let Me Show You How To Make Unlimited Calls. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Let Me Show You How To Make Unlimited Calls. (540 Views)

How To Make Unlimited Free Calls, Send Unlimited Free Sms On Mtn Cug / Invest And Make Unlimited Profit Per Day From PAMM Account Trasders/managers / Make Unlimited Profit In The Forex Market Without Even Know How To Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Show You How To Make Unlimited Calls. by Peppul: 7:37am On Apr 03, 2017
I know a lot of people are probably expecting a write up on how to make free bitcoins and so, but am not doing that, most of you might already have an idea or know abt this app called TalkU. it's an app you can use to make free calls to any destination, although generally by just installing the app u will get free 3mins talk time and getting enough talk time credit wud require u to complete some surveys which usually discourage people. but today I will be teaching you how to make unlimited calls and get unlimited call credit. if you are interested just WhatsApp me for a link to register ND to get started. zero.nine.zero.three.three.four.eight.seven.three.four.nine.

this is what have been using to call since I came across the app.
Re: Let Me Show You How To Make Unlimited Calls. by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 03, 2017
if it requires use of data, what makes it different from whatsapp of Facebook call?
Re: Let Me Show You How To Make Unlimited Calls. by Peppul: 8:04am On Apr 03, 2017
it's has two options, the use of data and callback, but it uses cheap data cos the app compresses the data usage and as well giving u a clear voice call, it works on 2g,3g and 4g. while the call back option doesn't,
Re: Let Me Show You How To Make Unlimited Calls. by Peppul: 8:08am On Apr 03, 2017
the callback simply direct ur call to the company and the company directs it to the person, but it's preferably if u use the internet option, it's consumes less data. with 10mb u can make 20mins call

(1) (Reply)

At It Again / Buy And Sell Bitcoin,ethereum,perfect Money,entro Money / Cash Shortages In Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.