Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Nairalanders, Please What Do You Think I Can Do Now? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairalanders, Please What Do You Think I Can Do Now? (618 Views)

Nairalanders Please Help Me Out / Dear Co Nairalanders,please Advice Me On This Decision. / Nairalanders, Please Rescue Me From GTBANK!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Please What Do You Think I Can Do Now? by Spicymercy(f): 8:27am On Apr 03, 2017
Naialanders, please what do you advice I do?
I was at Ecobank Ojoo branch last week to deposit a certain amount of money into my account which has not been credited into my account till now, the money is suppose to be used to pay my school fees which closes today but unfortunately, I got there now and they are telling me to wait that I will get the alert, please nairalander, wat do you suggest I do?
Note, if I fail to pay the money today, I have to pay 5k extra as from tomorrow. please what do I do to get my money so that I can pay as soon as possible?
Re: Nairalanders, Please What Do You Think I Can Do Now? by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 03, 2017
Sue the bank for their laziness.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Please What Do You Think I Can Do Now? by RoyalBlak007: 8:35am On Apr 03, 2017
♤as long as you've got a proof(deposit teller) just go to the bank

♤and create a scene, you'll get your money in 20mins .....

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Please What Do You Think I Can Do Now? by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:35am On Apr 03, 2017
have u go to the ATM to check ur balance?
...cuz sometimes u dnt receive an alert.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Please What Do You Think I Can Do Now? by arthurshelly: 8:42am On Apr 03, 2017
Did you informed the bank official how urgent the transaction for you today?what excused did they give you for not posting money into ur account since last week?let them know that within 1hrs if they can't credit ur account you have a cased with them assap...

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Please What Do You Think I Can Do Now? by torres89: 8:45am On Apr 03, 2017
check your balance first via ATM or mobile app
if it's not there
Go back to the bank
and shout
u know the meaning of shout
as in shout like say loudspeaker they your mouth.
bang their tables well.
then watch wat happens

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Please What Do You Think I Can Do Now? by Spicymercy(f): 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
thanks nairalanders, the issue has been resolved. I have paid my school fees. u guys are great!!!
Re: Nairalanders, Please What Do You Think I Can Do Now? by MrGreenMavro: 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
Spicymercy:
thanks nairalanders, the issue has been resolved. I have paid my school fees. u guys are great!!!
You don miss opportunity to hammer angry angry

PM me your number sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Epoxy Paints: The New Sky Walker Of Floor Designs / Oil Mogul, Tunde Folawiyo’s Firm & Ascon Oil In Alleged $270m Forex Scam / I Wanto Be A Dealer Of A4 PAPER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.