Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Witches Cought Nude While Tryimg To Perform Sacrifice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Witches Cought Nude While Tryimg To Perform Sacrifice (3405 Views)

Importer Whose Container Was Sized, Invites A Native Doctor To Perform Voodoo / Chiefs Cought In Lagos Ojo Local Government Lagos / Thieves Cought And Paraded Unclad In Nsukka(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Witches Cought Nude While Tryimg To Perform Sacrifice by errigdee: 9:31am On Apr 03, 2017
Saw this video and I think I should share it too. Drama as nude ‘witches’ caught red-handed.

TWO suspected witches brought pandemonium in Budiriro. Where they were found at a house in the early hours of the morning; stark naked and with suspected witchcraft tools of trade, including traditional herbs, calabashes, live owls and other paraphernalia held in winnowing baskets.

An eyewitness said: “It was around 6am when we heard people shouting ‘witches, witches’ from a house near here. We rushed there and found the two women sitting outside the house in complete nudity. On being asked where they had come from, one of them said they had come from Mutorashanga, but would not say how they had ended up here or the purpose of their visit.”

Police were called to the scene and took away the two women to Budiriro Police Station before proceeding with them to Southerton Police Station. They had wrapped them in blankets to cover their unclothedness. Several hundred Budiriro residents mobbed the “witches” and it took police a hard time to disperse them.

Exodus 22:18 say, You shall not allow a witch to live.

These type of Evil people are in many families today...
May heavenly lightning and thunder strike them down, say Amen!

MAY GOD DELIVER US FROM EVIL IN JESUS NAME.

Please pray this prayer before you go to bed. Say it louder, Every Satanic animals in human body, from my father's house, from my mother's house, or my village, championing evil against my marriage, against my children, against relationship, against my business, TYPE: HOLY GHOST FIRE STRIKE THEM DOWN IN JESUS NAME

Re: Witches Cought Nude While Tryimg To Perform Sacrifice by yomi007k(m): 9:34am On Apr 03, 2017
shocked

For shizzle?

How is ds a crime unless dey find human parts on dem, dey r completely innocent.

There is freedom of religion. .shit I cud be arrested for practicing deep breathing or meditation.

....I knw ds is not Nigeria sha.

2 Likes

Re: Witches Cought Nude While Tryimg To Perform Sacrifice by brostheo(m): 9:39am On Apr 03, 2017
So what crime have they committed now,freedom of religion no longer exist again?

op in between why do you feel they are evil ,whyy don't you feel your Jesus is the evil one Here and these women are doing the right thing

If these women must be arrested then those pastors and their members disturbing my ears with their stupid prayers should be arrested too

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Witches Cought Nude While Tryimg To Perform Sacrifice by yomi007k(m): 9:41am On Apr 03, 2017
brostheo:
So what crime have they committed now,freedom of religion no longer exist again?

op in between why do you feel they are evil ,whyy don't you feel your Jesus is the evil one Here and these women are doing the right thing

If these women must be arrested then those pastors and their members disturbing my ears with their stupid prayers should be arrested too

Even alfas n imams wey dey use microphone disturb me shud be arrested. ....dts disturbance of peace.
Re: Witches Cought Nude While Tryimg To Perform Sacrifice by brostheo(m): 9:58am On Apr 03, 2017
yomi007k:

Even alfas n imams wey dey use microphone disturb me shud be arrested. ....dts disturbance of peace.
Make them just scramble religion from Nigeria, all of them na scam and disturbance to life

1 Like

Re: Witches Cought Nude While Tryimg To Perform Sacrifice by yomi007k(m): 10:14am On Apr 03, 2017
brostheo:
Make them just scramble religion from Nigeria, all of them na scam and disturbance to life

I dey tell u...
Re: Witches Cought Nude While Tryimg To Perform Sacrifice by nepapole(m): 10:14am On Apr 03, 2017
yomi007k:
shocked

For shizzle?

How is ds a crime unless dey find human parts on dem, dey r completely innocent.

There is freedom of religion. .shit I cud be arrested for practicing deep breathing or meditation.

....I knw ds is not Nigeria sha.
Its Ukraine. Orita meta Shevchenko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Witches Cought Nude While Tryimg To Perform Sacrifice by yomi007k(m): 10:14am On Apr 03, 2017
nepapole:

Its Ukraine. Orita meta Shevchenko.

No na Abule Monaco. undecided
Re: Witches Cought Nude While Tryimg To Perform Sacrifice by nepapole(m): 10:16am On Apr 03, 2017
yomi007k:

No na Abule Monaco. undecided
grin grin
Re: Witches Cought Nude While Tryimg To Perform Sacrifice by brostheo(m): 10:17am On Apr 03, 2017
yomi007k:

I dey tell u...
That na some people source of daily bread woh,nor let them Oyedepo and co hear you

1 Like

Re: Witches Cought Nude While Tryimg To Perform Sacrifice by yomi007k(m): 10:18am On Apr 03, 2017
brostheo:
That na some people source of daily bread woh,nor let them Oyedepo and co hear you

Make dem come beat me na...I dey work.
Re: Witches Cought Nude While Tryimg To Perform Sacrifice by yomi007k(m): 10:19am On Apr 03, 2017
nepapole:

grin grin

Shey mk I carry u go der mk we go use ur preek do blood money?

U no kuku dey use ur preek.. grin
Re: Witches Cought Nude While Tryimg To Perform Sacrifice by brostheo(m): 10:21am On Apr 03, 2017
yomi007k:

Make dem come beat me na...I dey work.
Them go pray to their god to send fire to burn you
Re: Witches Cought Nude While Tryimg To Perform Sacrifice by nepapole(m): 10:22am On Apr 03, 2017
yomi007k:

Shey mk I carry u go der mk we go use ur preek do blood money?

U no kuku dey use ur preek.. grin
I fit spare my left yansh...i no dey use am werey!! grin grin
Re: Witches Cought Nude While Tryimg To Perform Sacrifice by CaesarDon(m): 10:23am On Apr 03, 2017
w
Re: Witches Cought Nude While Tryimg To Perform Sacrifice by yomi007k(m): 10:23am On Apr 03, 2017
nepapole:

I fit spare my left yansh...i no dey use am werey!! grin grin
grin

Yeye guy....so u prefer to hv preek dan to hv money?

Isookay
Re: Witches Cought Nude While Tryimg To Perform Sacrifice by abdulaz: 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
Africa and spiritual things sha.
Re: Witches Cought Nude While Tryimg To Perform Sacrifice by idu1(m): 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
So what's their offence now?
Re: Witches Cought Nude While Tryimg To Perform Sacrifice by latuntop(m): 6:11am On Apr 04, 2017
This op too didn't not try at all, he almost turned this news to a prayer meeting.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Has Worked In US Prison Shares What Hushpuppi Is Likely Going T / Shortly Before He Was Set Ablaze, Jungle Justice Victim Pleads To Be Handed Over / A Farmer Fights Back Fulani Herdsmen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.