Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,360 members, 7,850,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:24 PM

How Can I Lose Weight Naturally? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Lose Weight Naturally? (281 Views)

How To Lose Weight Naturally Without Exercise In 2018 / 4 Fast Ways To Lose Weight Naturally / 4 Fast Ways To Lose Weight Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Lose Weight Naturally? by dietsusa: 10:02am On Apr 03, 2017
First, let me start this article by stating a clear fact, there's no such thing as a secret to losing weight, even though you may hear about it. If you decide to go online looking for information on how to lose weight, you will encounter certain articles, dietary supplements, companies that tell you that you need this product to lose weight or that there's a secret that you don't know but that they are willing to share with you, usually for something in return.

It is a waste of time and a waste of money, there is no such thing. However, many people do believe these claims and do pay money for various products or "secrets". There are indeed things that you may not know and that you can learn about if you search online. You can learn about what foods are good for losing weight, you can gather information and use it to create your own diet or just follow a diet found online. You can read about what exercises are good for helping you burn fat, etc.

This information, however, is available for free and you don't need to pay anyone to get your hands on it. Losing weight is done through a combination of dieting and exercise. Exercise can mean multiple things, you don't necessarily have to do something that you don't want to or you don't like, such as lifting weights, however, some exercises are better than others, offer certain benefits that others don't. I know lots of people that dislike weight lifting. It's difficult, I'd rather just go to the park, get some music going in my headphones and run for half an hour, it's even relaxing. To each his/her own, though. Exercising can be running, it can be lifting weights, cycling, it can be a sport like boxing or basketball. The important thing is that you engage is a lot of physical exercises so that you burn a lot of excess fat and calories. However, like I said, there are certain benefits to some exercises.

Weight lifting, for instance, is better at promoting muscle growth than running is, and muscles contribute to burning calories. This won't by itself keep you fit and lean if you eat unhealthy however having more muscle helps for sure in weight management, you are constantly burning more calories because of that. Of course, to get more muscle exercising is just half the work, there is also your diet, things like protein which is a must for repairing muscle and building muscle tissue/fiber and of course plenty of rest.

https://diets-usa.com/cla-safflower-oil-reviews/

(1) (Reply)

Make A Wig And Save Your Stress Lool / Straight Out Of The Nazi Playbook’: Hindu Nationalists Try To Engineer ‘genius’ / Neuroticism Determines Your Dominant Gender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.