Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

17 Bottles Of Water In A Day!! Am I Okay? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 17 Bottles Of Water In A Day!! Am I Okay? (660 Views)

Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) / Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol / Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

17 Bottles Of Water In A Day!! Am I Okay? by sosexy111: 10:09am On Apr 03, 2017
I like drinking water especially the ones that are not chilled.
I take more than 17 plastic bottled water everyday..
I know that water is good for the health but there is a saying that anything done out of moderation is bad.
I don't ever get sick or anything, I feel fine but my people are beginning to think its a course for concern.
Even this morning in the bus, people were just starring at me strangely as I kept buying water and drinking. I felt a bit embarrassed but what can I do.
Please friends, hope its ok if some drinks plenty of water? What's your opinion?
Have a blissful day.
Re: 17 Bottles Of Water In A Day!! Am I Okay? by illegalGangla(m): 10:13am On Apr 03, 2017
sosexy111:
I know that water is good for the health but there is a saying that anything done out of moderation is bad.
I don't ever get sick or anything, I feel fine but my people are beginning to think its a course for concern.
Even this morning in the bus, people were just starring at me strangely as I kept buying water and drinking. I felt a bit embarrassed but what can I do.
Please friends, hope its ok if some drinks plenty of water? What's your opinion?
Have a blissful day.
How much for a bottle of water...#100
Times 17= 1700.
That's too much spending....carry 25 litres everywhere. That one go reduce cost grin

2 Likes

Re: 17 Bottles Of Water In A Day!! Am I Okay? by Miradamian: 10:15am On Apr 03, 2017
My dear, pls go to hospital and run some checkup. We are always the cause of our problems, if it's a gradually resulting to something serious now, that's how u will be saying I don't know what's ring with me until something really becomes wrong. Stop asking us go and ask a doctor. Thanks
Re: 17 Bottles Of Water In A Day!! Am I Okay? by yomi007k(m): 10:21am On Apr 03, 2017
angry

I suspect polydipsia, a symptom of diabetes mellitus and diabetes insipidus.

Pls go check ur blood sugar, renal ultrasound and E.U.Cr.

1 Like

Re: 17 Bottles Of Water In A Day!! Am I Okay? by Destined2win: 10:29am On Apr 03, 2017
Bros you are very very ok. You are eliminating diseases from your system.

I drink a lot of water too, nothing less than 6l in 7 hours and I am super healthy.

For that guy mentioning one disease, I desist sugary things except honey

1 Like

Re: 17 Bottles Of Water In A Day!! Am I Okay? by MrAU(m): 10:31am On Apr 03, 2017
sosexy111:
Have a blissful day.

Do you eat at all?
Re: 17 Bottles Of Water In A Day!! Am I Okay? by bigtt76(f): 10:42am On Apr 03, 2017
You're normal. The heat has been too much these past few days.

sosexy111:
Have a blissful day.

1 Like

Re: 17 Bottles Of Water In A Day!! Am I Okay? by pat1612(m): 10:46am On Apr 03, 2017
No if your are seriously mentioning 17 bottles practically its not possible to drink that water but lets assume is true then you have a problem go and see a doctor undecided

On a funny note how many times do u use washroom and what if you are in a place with no washroom grin
Re: 17 Bottles Of Water In A Day!! Am I Okay? by yomi007k(m): 10:53am On Apr 03, 2017
Destined2win:
Bros you are very very ok. You are eliminating diseases from your system.

I drink a lot of water too, nothing less than 6l in 7 hours and I am super healthy.

For that guy mentioning one disease, I desist sugary things except honey

Dont worry na u sabi....

The normal volume of water per day is 3 Litres.

Sugar does not cause diabetes mellitus.

U dont need to check ur blood sugar until it destroys ur kidneys.
Re: 17 Bottles Of Water In A Day!! Am I Okay? by yomi007k(m): 10:56am On Apr 03, 2017
bigtt76:
You're normal. The heat has been too much these past few days.

grin

Stop giving ppl wrong advice I beg.

Even if he takes 500mls bottles multiplied by 17 is 8.5Litres a day. Thats way too much.

1 Like

Re: 17 Bottles Of Water In A Day!! Am I Okay? by sosexy111: 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
illegalGangla:

How much for a bottle of water...#100
Times 17= 1700.
That's too much spending....carry 25 litres everywhere. That one go reduce cost grin
its 50naira per bottle and even less buying in quantity from the company directly.

(1) (Reply)

Viral Photo Of A Newborn Baby's Photoshoot That Got People Talking(photos) / 16 Foods That Probably Cause Cancer If You Eat's Every Day / New Study Shows Smoking Weed Triples Your Risk Of Dying From Hypertension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.