Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,873 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Can We Have A Direct Delivery Link For Farm Produce To Consumers? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Can We Have A Direct Delivery Link For Farm Produce To Consumers? (709 Views)

Cargo Tricycle For Farm Use...@ 2.7mil / Over 1million Consumers Waiting 4 Ur Farm Produce (buy Agric Land In Epe Lagos) / Lagos Acquires 500hectares Of Land For Farm Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Have A Direct Delivery Link For Farm Produce To Consumers? by gbade100: 10:14am On Apr 03, 2017
I have observed and experienced it that the main challenge farmers face to getting good market for their produce. I experienced it last year when I planted vegetables - Efo, ugu, okro, ewedu and scent leaf.

I took them to the local markets nearby here in Lekki, only for most of them to me No-they already have their suppliers- even though some vegetables after the long journey end up not being fresh. Some even treated me like I was begging them. Well I decided not to sell again to market women but to direct consumers, this worked out well till flood came and I had to stop.

This year I chose to approach modernized grocery market or farm marts and they told me if I have any foodstuffs I should contact them- though I haven't planted anything this year.

So now I want to help farmers. If you have foodstuffs, you're looking for market in Lagos (especially in Lekki, VI and Ikoyi) let's chat. I may likely not buy from you but I will help YOU get and contact those who will appreciate your produce and buy at reasonable prices.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Can We Have A Direct Delivery Link For Farm Produce To Consumers? by router123(m): 11:10am On Apr 03, 2017
gbade100:
I have observed and experienced it that the main challenge farmers face to getting good market for their produce. I experienced it last year when I planted vegetables - Efo, ugu, okro, ewedu and scent leaf.

I took them to the local markets nearby here in Lekki, only for most of them to me No-they already have their suppliers- even though some vegetables after the long journey end up not being fresh. Some even treated me like I was begging them. Well I decided not to sell again to market women but to direct consumers, this worked out well till flood came and I had to stop.

This year I chose to approach modernized grocery market or farm marts and they told me if I have any foodstuffs I should contact them- though I haven't planted anything this year.

So now I want to help farmers. If you have foodstuffs, you're looking for market in Lagos (especially in Lekki, VI and Ikoyi) let's chat. I may likely not buy from you but I will help YOU get and contact those who will appreciate your produce and buy at reasonable prices.

Thank you

Pls let me get ur contact. Am trying to raise money to start a food distribution business you contact will be of help.
My no is 08131360160
Re: Can We Have A Direct Delivery Link For Farm Produce To Consumers? by gbade100: 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
OK I will send a message to you now. It will read "it's me with my name".
Re: Can We Have A Direct Delivery Link For Farm Produce To Consumers? by roysam(m): 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
Are you a farmer who deals on poultry produce like eggs, chick's, chickens etc? we can help you market your produce.

Are you a consumer of poultry produce? we can help you source quality produce at affordable rate.

contact royalsamdol@gmail.com
Re: Can We Have A Direct Delivery Link For Farm Produce To Consumers? by gbade100: 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
roysam:
Are you a farmer who deals on poultry produce like eggs, chick's, chickens etc? we can help you market your produce.

Are you a consumer of poultry produce? we can help you source quality produce at affordable rate.

contact royalsamdol@gmail.com

Hmmmmmmmm. OK no wahala, since you came to my post let me have your number let's chat.
Re: Can We Have A Direct Delivery Link For Farm Produce To Consumers? by roysam(m): 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
[quote author=gbade100 post=55235272]

Hmmmmmmmm. OK no wahala, since you came to my post let me have your number let's chat. [/quot
Re: Can We Have A Direct Delivery Link For Farm Produce To Consumers? by georgegift: 10:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
09032434833 poultry precisely georgegift44@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Can We Have A Direct Delivery Link For Farm Produce To Consumers? by kagari: 1:21am On Apr 04, 2017
gbade100:

Thank you

zero eight one three eight seven four one three zero one. Actually eggs. I can supply 500 crates a week medium to big size eggs
Re: Can We Have A Direct Delivery Link For Farm Produce To Consumers? by unimke21(m): 8:52am On Apr 04, 2017
I supply strawberries n other garden fruits and vegetables frm jos.. I need a link in lagos ..my contact.. 08065589831..
Re: Can We Have A Direct Delivery Link For Farm Produce To Consumers? by gbade100: 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
[quote author=roysam post=55235323][/quote]
Ok
Re: Can We Have A Direct Delivery Link For Farm Produce To Consumers? by gbade100: 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
georgegift:
09032434833 poultry precisely georgegift44@yahoo.com

I'm sorry for the delay. Will get in touch
Re: Can We Have A Direct Delivery Link For Farm Produce To Consumers? by gbade100: 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
kagari:
zero eight one three eight seven four one three zero one. Actually eggs. I can supply 500 crates a week medium to big size eggs
OK sir
Re: Can We Have A Direct Delivery Link For Farm Produce To Consumers? by gbade100: 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
unimke21:
I supply strawberries n other garden fruits and vegetables frm jos.. I need a link in lagos ..my contact.. 08065589831..

Wow that's great. I'll contact you soon.

(1) (Reply)

We Have Palm Kernel Nuts To Sell In Large Quantity / Soya Beans Needed Urgently / Supply of Maize, Soya, and Charcoal In Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.