Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

SOS: I Want To See My Son Victor Igbe,again- An 82 Years Old Mother's Dying Wish - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SOS: I Want To See My Son Victor Igbe,again- An 82 Years Old Mother's Dying Wish (866 Views)

29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien / Couple Celebrate 82 Years Of Marriage / 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOS: I Want To See My Son Victor Igbe,again- An 82 Years Old Mother's Dying Wish by paulharry: 11:27am On Apr 03, 2017
A friend posted this on facebook. It is about the plight of an old woman dying wish to see her son again. Lets us help her to locate her son

MISSING PERSON............

Victor igbe, born in 1974, is delta Igbo, from obampka. His fathers name is Joseph Igbe and one of his uncle is Michael Aghalo.
Victor Was once married to a Ghanaian and had two kids from that marriage as well has two other kids here in Nigeria, prior to his marrying the Ghanaian.

He was last seen by his aged mother of 82 years, when he attended his Elder brothers wedding Moses Opukuri in Abuja CBN quarters in early 2000...

One of his elder brothers name is Berry Opukuri (Who is now late and a former CBN staff that died in a motor accident while traveling to his home town around 2004).
Victor's kids are in Lagos and are really longing to know what has become of their dad and his aged mother who is presently ill here in Masaka has been worried as well as she is the major contact to the kids.
Mama is originally from Anambra, got married to a Bayelsan before she had Victor with a Deltan Igbo when she was no longer with the first husband.

I will be glad if there can be any trace to Victors whereabouts or any of his direct families so as to attend to Victors kids or even know how to reach him.

Victors picture is below...
Pls help can reach me on:08027330996 if there is any info on calls, watsapp or even inbox. Thanks
Pls, help share....

Re: SOS: I Want To See My Son Victor Igbe,again- An 82 Years Old Mother's Dying Wish by paulharry: 11:28am On Apr 03, 2017
Mods, please help put this on front page. Thanks
Re: SOS: I Want To See My Son Victor Igbe,again- An 82 Years Old Mother's Dying Wish by baby124: 11:33am On Apr 03, 2017
The worst thing is s missing relative. I hope mama finds her son.
Re: SOS: I Want To See My Son Victor Igbe,again- An 82 Years Old Mother's Dying Wish by Aliyeous(m): 11:38am On Apr 03, 2017
sweet mom. cries from a dying mother. hope you see him again
Re: SOS: I Want To See My Son Victor Igbe,again- An 82 Years Old Mother's Dying Wish by adorablepepple(f): 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
I hope he is fine, because I don't know why a man will suddenly abandon his mother and kids.

1 Like

Re: SOS: I Want To See My Son Victor Igbe,again- An 82 Years Old Mother's Dying Wish by Machief88: 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
I really wish and pray Mama will see her son.
If there is any one who knows how we could reach him,his relatives in delta especially the father side, pls help.
Re: SOS: I Want To See My Son Victor Igbe,again- An 82 Years Old Mother's Dying Wish by Beremx(f): 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
Maybe he's not alive. Just maybe

Be strong mama.

1 Like

Re: SOS: I Want To See My Son Victor Igbe,again- An 82 Years Old Mother's Dying Wish by omoharry(f): 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
Is this man still alive? I wonder..2004 till date is a long time..I hope the old woman sees her son before again.

(1) (Reply)

Fantastic Four!!! Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7 / Father Shares Sexually Explicit Messages A Man Sent To His 11-year-old Daughter / His Wife Visited White Garment Prophet Without Telling Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.