Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Robbery Around Nigeria Embassies (lagos Offices) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbery Around Nigeria Embassies (lagos Offices) (416 Views)

Ebonyi Bullion Van Robbery: Soldiers, Other Suspects Arrested By Police / Attention! House To House Robbery Around Abraham Adesanya Inward Sangotedo / Protesters Storm Shoprite, MTN Offices In Lugbe, Abuja Over Xenophobia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Robbery Around Nigeria Embassies (lagos Offices) by Temidayo112: 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
There is an adage that says if there is no internal thief's, the external thief will not have access to steal from you..
It's obvious that we needs alot of prayers in order to revive this country because the citizens are already loosing hope in the progress of the country.Our major problem in the country is actually not only the politicians but also the securities agents especially the Policemen.
I believe the essence of having securities around Embassy is to provide an adequate security to people and also to control the free flow of traffic around the place. But it has been observed that most of these guys paraded themselves as a police officers around US Embassy has turned themselves to be an armed robbers that rob applicants that comes to US embassy for interview especially for those that were denied of VISA because they knew they will come out with their traveling documents and int'l passport so they use this opportunity by intimidating and harassing them of packaging a falsified documents that that was the reasons why they were being denied of VISA. Their passport will be ceased from them and they will be threatened of taking them to the station but along the line they will take them to the nearest ATM machine where they will be forced to withdraw all the money they have in their account..
This is what has been happening around US embassy by the security operatives around the place, I did not know if the Embassy management is aware of this ugly incident or Not.. But my concerns here is i want all Nigerians to wake-up when going to US embassy for interview and they should also use this medium to broadcast this incident on other social media so that US embassy management and Nigerian Government can call all these armed robbers called themselves to be Police officer to order.Enough is Enough we can't continue like this in this country..#EnoughofPOLICErobberyaroundUSembassy#
Re: Robbery Around Nigeria Embassies (lagos Offices) by yomi007k(m): 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
Snap photo of the officer involved.

Send to the embassy. If embassy does not make any move then they are also involved.
because I dont wana believe d white officials are unaware-cctv camera no dey.

Sorry, I dont trust anybody- white, black, asian, hispanic.
Re: Robbery Around Nigeria Embassies (lagos Offices) by serverconnect(m): 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
Appropriate authorities please take note on this. Nigeria police is the biggest problem we are having in this country. If you are not killed by happy trigger policeman, you will be harrass by DSS, they will always be on the road collecting illegal money, they will waste you and tagg you armed robber....etc. Which way Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

This Scammer Is Still Learning / 45-year-old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She’s His Lover & Fiancée / #letstalk: Which Nigerian States Is The Most Corrupt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.