Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

I Married My Wife A Virgin But For Over 4 Years We Are Yet To Concieve - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Married My Wife A Virgin But For Over 4 Years We Are Yet To Concieve (897 Views)

Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China / I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice / Are You Having Issues Getting Pregnant?or Trying To Concieve? Then Try This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Married My Wife A Virgin But For Over 4 Years We Are Yet To Concieve by azbeat(m): 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
I MARRIED MY WIFE A VIRGIN BUT FOR OVER 4 YEARS WE ARE YET TO CONCIEVE

I met my wife, Aramide, during our university days, although we hardly spoke to each other because she was among the female nerds who refused to talk to boys all in the name of been serious with their studies. So many times I tried getting close to her but she always shut me out with no audience at all. So I gave up, but never stopped loving her from a distance.

Fortunately, Aramide and I were posted to Delta state for our NYSC programme and...............

Read More http://fabmumng.com/married-wife-virgin-4-years-yet-concieve/

Follow on INSTAGRAM
https://www.instagram.com/fabmumng/

1 Share

Re: I Married My Wife A Virgin But For Over 4 Years We Are Yet To Concieve by yomi007k(m): 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
lipsrsealed

Another joro bucchi story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Married My Wife A Virgin But For Over 4 Years We Are Yet To Concieve by youngest85(m): 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
Take her to apostle suleiWoman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Married My Wife A Virgin But For Over 4 Years We Are Yet To Concieve by Young03(m): 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
Akuko mbe na ndi mmuo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Married My Wife A Virgin But For Over 4 Years We Are Yet To Concieve by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
Her virgin status is irrelevant to her being able to conceive, or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Married My Wife A Virgin But For Over 4 Years We Are Yet To Concieve by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
Instead of them to both go for tests so they know where their problem is from, they will first attribute the problem to the woman.

Many men have swimmers that can't even move, talk more of fertilizing an egg, they won't find out o.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Married My Wife A Virgin But For Over 4 Years We Are Yet To Concieve by uboma(m): 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
kennygee:
Instead of them to both go for tests so they know where their problem is from, they will first attribute the problem to the woman.

Many men have swimmers that can't even move, talk more of fertilizing an egg, they won't find out o.

lol

The Women are always at the receiving end in our society.

Like you said, the problem may be from the man...

1 Like

Re: I Married My Wife A Virgin But For Over 4 Years We Are Yet To Concieve by espionage48(m): 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
the hustle for traffic is real eh

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

10 Benefits Of Having Regular Sex / Dont Do Kidney Surgery Get Renavive In Lagos / More Low Income Nigerians Are Now Having Easy Access To Health Care Hmo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.