Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Overnight "Muftis" And "Shaykhs" - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Overnight "Muftis" And "Shaykhs" (354 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Overnight "Muftis" And "Shaykhs" by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
what do you know about the religion of Allaah that you go about giving people fataawaa(religious verdicts)? you don't fear Allaah? You are not sure(or don't know) what scholars say about a particular issue and you want to talk? hey you need to shut up, and me telling you to shut up is me being nice, you need to hear what the ulamaa(scholars) say about those who give fatwa without even knowing what a fatwa is to begin with....

why do you want to compound your problems? the ones you have in the sight of Allaah is not ok for you face? rather you are aggravating it by giving verdicts on things you know nothing about, its a big issue when you claim "this is what Allaah and his messenger say about so and so", this is exacly what you are doing when you are giving a fatwa.

why dont you leave those that studied the religion of Allaah to give the verdicts? you better stop this foolish act....

just like what imam al-bukhaari said: "knowledge comes before speech and actions"

if you dont know, say Allaah A'lam(Allaah knows best) then refer him/her to someone who knows, dont let your tongue put you in trouble, and dont let the whispers of shaytaan get to you.

scholars usually say, saying "WAllaahu A'lam is half knowledge" ....

Imaam Maalik (Died around 179H) said:

“I did not start giving fataawaa until seventy (scholars) said that I was suitable for that.” [Tadhkiratul-Huffaadh, by Adh-Dhahabee]

Ibn Taymiyyah said:

“Whoever speaks about Islam without knowledge is a liar. Even if he had not intended to lie.” [Majmoo’ Al-Fataawa, 10/449]

<<Aboo Uthaymeen Al-Gareeb>>

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Personalities: Were All Companions Just And Truthful / The Ultimate Hope / Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.