Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

How Investment In The Billion Coin (tbc) Will Give You Financial Freedom - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Investment In The Billion Coin (tbc) Will Give You Financial Freedom (1322 Views)

The Scam Called TBC (the Billion Coin) / The Billion Coin(TBC); Scam Or Real? / The Billion Coin TBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Investment In The Billion Coin (tbc) Will Give You Financial Freedom by Iffygod(m): 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
JOIN THE BILLION COIN (TBC) COMMUNITY TODAY AND ENJOY FINANCIAL FREEDOM FOR LIFE

THE BILLION COIN (TBC).Is about 7 times higher than Bitcoin.
It has wider circulation internationally.It has started serving as a means of exchange in most part of the world.
It is the best form of investment you can make today to guarantee your financial freedom . The reason is because the billion coin value grows from 1 to 5% on daily bases. Giving one an opportunity of watching his investment grow every day.

I dont want to break the rules of this forum
You can make your comment here.
Re: How Investment In The Billion Coin (tbc) Will Give You Financial Freedom by Enyidon: 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
plz send the TBC info to greatenyi16@gmail.com
Re: How Investment In The Billion Coin (tbc) Will Give You Financial Freedom by Kasjudy(m): 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
Iffygod:
JOIN THE BILLION COIN (TBC) COMMUNITY TODAY AND ENJOY FINANCIAL FREEDOM FOR LIFE

It has wider circulation internationally.It has started serving as a means of exchange in most part of the world.
It is the best form of investment you can make today to guarantee your financial freedom . The reason is because the billion coin value grows from 1 to 5% on daily bases. Giving one an opportunity of watching his investment grow every day.

Ikenna.Oruche.io@gmail.com
Re: How Investment In The Billion Coin (tbc) Will Give You Financial Freedom by sats: 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
Iffygod:

do yourselves a favour, dont listen to him, tbc is a s h i t coin

2 Likes

Re: How Investment In The Billion Coin (tbc) Will Give You Financial Freedom by Davidemd: 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
emeddavis24@gmail.com
Re: How Investment In The Billion Coin (tbc) Will Give You Financial Freedom by ib87(f): 11:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
Its a very good investment.
Re: How Investment In The Billion Coin (tbc) Will Give You Financial Freedom by Iffygod(m): 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
An Investment for financial freedom
Re: How Investment In The Billion Coin (tbc) Will Give You Financial Freedom by Iffygod(m): 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
sats:

do yourselves a favour, dont listen to him, tbc is a s h i t coin
I
If I were u I would have keep quiet instead of exposing my financial illiteracy to the public.
Re: How Investment In The Billion Coin (tbc) Will Give You Financial Freedom by sats: 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
Iffygod:
I
If I were u I would have keep quiet instead of exposing my financial illiteracy to the public.

did you read what you typed?

you meant " ... kept quiet ..."
no wonder you are selling tbc
you go school so?
undecided

1 Like

Re: How Investment In The Billion Coin (tbc) Will Give You Financial Freedom by Iffygod(m): 11:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
An Opportnity
Re: How Investment In The Billion Coin (tbc) Will Give You Financial Freedom by Iffygod(m): 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2017
Act Now
Re: How Investment In The Billion Coin (tbc) Will Give You Financial Freedom by flames007(m): 12:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
Iffygod:

emmanuelfirebrand@gmail.com
Re: How Investment In The Billion Coin (tbc) Will Give You Financial Freedom by Iffygod(m): 11:38am On Apr 11, 2017
Opportnity for u.
Re: How Investment In The Billion Coin (tbc) Will Give You Financial Freedom by twistakelv: 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
tbc @300 per coin
Re: How Investment In The Billion Coin (tbc) Will Give You Financial Freedom by Udehtitus(m): 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
Buy TBC and BITCOINS at the most affordable price. For authencity you can check my facebook page TITUS UDEH. 
Whatsapp or call 09035025024.
TBC @ 400NGN/coin.
Re: How Investment In The Billion Coin (tbc) Will Give You Financial Freedom by Udehtitus(m): 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
TBC and BTC for sale!
Whatsapp or call 09035025024- Titus.
Tested and trusted!
#cryptos.
Re: How Investment In The Billion Coin (tbc) Will Give You Financial Freedom by squire: 7:05am On Apr 18, 2017
Buy TBC and BITCOINS at the most affordable price.
Whatsapp or call 07013945455.
TBC @ 2000NGN/coin.

Hurry Now

(1) (Reply)

60k Loan Needed Urgently To Payback 60k / Can We Talk Money ? Specifically Stock Money ? / Cold Room For Sale At Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.