Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Any Grappling Arts Or Real Martial Artists In The House?? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Any Grappling Arts Or Real Martial Artists In The House?? (502 Views)

Boy 5 yrs vs Girl 7 yrs Grappling Match# See who wins / Rocio Oliva Throws Diego Maradona Out Of The House He Bought For Her / Thread For All Martial Artists In The House.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Grappling Arts Or Real Martial Artists In The House?? by obiezed: 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
Hello everyone,
Usually I won't do this, I would like to know if there are any real martial artists in the house,by that I mean those with combat effective techniques,usually you get a lot of these baba Sule dojos,where they make all types of claims about their art,how they can defeat multiple attackers simultaneously and consecutively, and how their art is the best .
These claims for anyone who has studied beyond the rudiments in any 2 martial arts or have actually use M.A techniques in real combat ,come across as bullshit, pardon my French,most traditional M.A schools waste their students time with katas that they are just going to learn for grading exams and then forget the next day,they are not combat effective,but simulations, they have their use,but that is limited.
I am not going to go into that today,there are many different MMA promotions that have addressed that issue of effectiveness,most notably the UFC,there are also a wide plethora of videos and the info online to whet the appetite of the naysayers.
I would like to know the M.artists in house,please feel free to comment,I would especially love to hear from the grappling community, I don't care if you study or have studied Judo,Jiujitsu, catch wrestling, SAMBO,pancrease etc, you are most welcome.
Also, if there are any bjj guys or judo guys who love Ne waza,hit me up if you love rolling.let's talk techniques, who's hot,who's not right now.new effective techniques etc.thanks.
P.s I have a twenty three year background in Shito ryu Karate plus a brown belt in jiujitsu,thirteen years.
Oss.
Cheers.
Re: Any Grappling Arts Or Real Martial Artists In The House?? by marriedmum(f): 1:09am On Sep 03, 2018
Silver Allyance BJJ(SABJJ) is Nigeria's first registered Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy with Team Jiu Jitsu Alavanca and the only West African Affiliate with BJJ Globetrotters based in the United States.
BJJ is often regarded as the most effective system of self defense globally as it has for more than 10 decades tested its system against every other martial arts system known to man. SABJJ introduces Series 1 of the Adult defense Program (ADP) and Kids Bullyproof Program. 4-6 weeks certified BJJ Training course, series 1.
The objective is to develop an energy efficient and technical oriented self defense system that guarantees safety and addresses the realities in a no-rules street fight scenario. This would require leverage, ground grappling, take-downs and submission techniques.
For further enquiries
www.silverallyancebjj.com
Visit our YouTube channel below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8jhKbDLWYM

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Step Up In April Fifa Ranking / Blame Me For Chelsea Loss-conte / Free Match From Our Vip Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.