Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

NYSC Personal CDS By Adegboyega Oluwasogo Akanni - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Personal CDS By Adegboyega Oluwasogo Akanni (700 Views)

7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member / My Nysc Personal Cds Projects: A Successful one / My Personal NYSC CDS Projects by Adegboyega Oluwasogo Akanni. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Personal CDS By Adegboyega Oluwasogo Akanni by Shogoh70: 2:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
All thanks to God for making my personal CDS projects successful. Though people said personal CDS is not easy to achieve, but thanks to God for making all these achievable. To everyone that supported the vision, I say thank you.
1. construction of concrete sign post of Kafin Hausa local government, Jigawa state.
2. Donation of educational materials to 250 pupils of Riyadul Qur’an Islmaiyya primary school in kafin Hausa local government, Jigawa state.
3. Organization of entrepreneur training for 66 undergraduates in my PPA (Sule Lamido University, jigawa state).
4. Fabrication of two (2) bulletin boards for undergraduates in my PPA (Sule Lamido University, Kafin Hausa, Jigawa state) in order to access information in the school.

1 Share

Re: NYSC Personal CDS By Adegboyega Oluwasogo Akanni by Shogoh70: 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
God is faithful.
Rationale
1. Project 1:- was proposed due to my findings that, many pupils in the community perform poorly and do not participate at all in the classroom due to inability to acquire stationeries and educational materials.
2. Project 2:- was proposed in order to contribute my own practical quota beyond my lecture hours to the undergraduate in the Sule Lamido University, Kafin Hausa, Jigawa state.
3. Project 3:- Two (2) bulletin boards were proposed for formal and proper information dissemination to the undergraduates in Sule Lamido University, Kafin Hausa, Jigawa state..
4. Project 4:- is enlisted due to the persistent difficulties experienced by strangers in locating the local government secretariat. I also experienced difficulties in locating the local government on my first arrival as a result of absence of a sign post.

1 Share

Re: NYSC Personal CDS By Adegboyega Oluwasogo Akanni by Shogoh70: 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
Glory be to God.

1 Share

Re: NYSC Personal CDS By Adegboyega Oluwasogo Akanni by Shogoh70: 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
Thanks to God

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment / Exclusive For People In Jos, Plateau State Only / Corpers And Ex-corpers Jump In Here , This Will Interest You Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.