Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,740 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Very Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB/32GB For Sale At 55K - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Very Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB/32GB For Sale At 55K (4067 Views)

Alcatel IDOL 4 (3gb Ram, 15k) / Very Neat Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB/32GB For Sale At #62K / Brand New Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB+64GB model for 80k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB/32GB For Sale At 55K by hay2zed50(m): 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
Off market
Re: Very Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB/32GB For Sale At 55K by hay2zed50(m): 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
Back

Re: Very Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB/32GB For Sale At 55K by hay2zed50(m): 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
Front

Re: Very Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB/32GB For Sale At 55K by hay2zed50(m): 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
More picture

Re: Very Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB/32GB For Sale At 55K by hay2zed50(m): 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
More

Re: Very Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB/32GB For Sale At 55K by lavenderjade(m): 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
why you wanna cheat peopl

dis fone i bought online fr 51000

3gb ram and 32gb rom

1 Like

Re: Very Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB/32GB For Sale At 55K by hay2zed50(m): 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
lavenderjade:

3gb ram and 32gb rom

Calm down bro

1) I'm not cheating anyone

2)Did I get the tempered glass and the MSVII case for free ? Do you know much the two cost me ?

3)Do you know the price I bought it when I did ? More expensive than because Dreami store was out of stock then, because as you can see for urself from the screenshot you posted, you just bought urs on April 1st and it has not even been shipped yet
Do you know how long you still need to wait to get ur parcel to ur location ?

4)Do you know if I paid additional handling fees and how much I paid ?

Think of all these bro and still tell me I'm cheating anyone . . . Peace

2 Likes

Re: Very Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB/32GB For Sale At 55K by hay2zed50(m): 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
lavenderjade:

3gb ram and 32gb rom

and how about you sell it to me when it comes for #51K with MSVII case and tempered glass ?
Re: Very Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB/32GB For Sale At 55K by lavenderjade(m): 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
i ordered fr tempered glass and casing
both 3000

Re: Very Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB/32GB For Sale At 55K by lavenderjade(m): 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
hay2zed50:

and how about you sell it to me when it comes for #51K with MSVII case and tempered glass ?

a friend of mine bought same fone fr #52k last year november..
amd abt d dreami shop you talked abt.. there are different shops that sells it ship on aliexpress

unless nor b there you buy am

jumia sell this fone fr #96000

is dat not a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Very Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB/32GB For Sale At 55K by hay2zed50(m): 5:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
lavenderjade:
i ordered fr tempered glass and casing
both 3000

Bro, you still don't get it, I ordered for mine in February when prices of Xiaomi phones suddenly went $20 up, the phone, tempered glass, the MSVII case( costlier than urs of course)

You just bought ur items in the wake of Aliexpess anniversary because I can see that's where you bought it, do you know if I bought mine from gearbsst or anywhere ? Enough of the talking, if you are interested bro, that's the price bro, if not, just chill (and you didn't even ask if it was negotiable, I'm not selling less than 60k though)
Re: Very Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB/32GB For Sale At 55K by hay2zed50(m): 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
lavenderjade:

amd abt d dreami shop you talked abt.. there are different shops that sells it ship on aliexpress

is dat not a joke.

Can you see my point now ?
Re: Very Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB/32GB For Sale At 55K by dustmalik: 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
lavenderjade:

is dat not a joke.
Why do you guys always do this nonsense? Why don't you buy yours and sell it how ever you wish? Why are you dictating to someone on how he should sell his own phone? Did you buy it for him or borrow him money to buy it? Why can't you just move on if the price isn't suitable for you? Why can't we all just mind our businesses?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Very Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB/32GB For Sale At 55K by dustmalik: 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
OP, you owe no one any explanation. It's your device, bought with your money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Very Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB/32GB For Sale At 55K by hay2zed50(m): 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
dustmalik:
OP, you owe no one any explanation. It's your device, bought with your money.
Bro, you have no idea how much this means to me . . . not really the comment but I just remembered you are the one that actually inspired me to buy the phone then and your help was priceless and invaluable, you probably wont remember me from the main Xiaomi thread ! Thanks again !!! I really appreciate it
Re: Very Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB/32GB For Sale At 55K by lavenderjade(m): 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
hay2zed50:

Bro, you still don't get it, I ordered for mine in February when prices of Xiaomi phones suddenly went $20 up, the phone, tempered glass, the MSVII case( costlier than urs of course)

You just bought ur items in the wake of Aliexpess anniversary because I can see that's where you bought it, do you know if I bought mine from gearbsst or anywhere ? Enough of the talking, if you are interested bro, that's the price bro, if not, just chill (and you didn't even ask if it was negotiable, I'm not selling less than 60k though)

not becos of anniversary..d price has bn like that since last year september...

1 Like

Re: Very Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB/32GB For Sale At 55K by hay2zed50(m): 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
dustmalik:

Why do you guys always do this nonsense? Why don't you buy yours and sell it how ever you wish? Why are you dictating to someone on how he should sell his own phone? Did you buy it for him or borrow him money to buy it? Why can't you just move on if the price isn't suitable for you? Why can't we all just mind our businesses?

The annoying part is even that this bro didn't even read the advert well before just falsely accusing me . . . I've seen a prospective buyer already that already agreed to buy, but his location is just the problem !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Very Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB/32GB For Sale At 55K by Preye1599(m): 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
I get m6 mirror and I'll add cash if you ready
Re: Very Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB/32GB For Sale At 55K by hay2zed50(m): 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
lavenderjade:

Then there's no point saying anything to you again then bro because you obviously don't know what you're talking about, no offence
Re: Very Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB/32GB For Sale At 55K by hay2zed50(m): 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
Preye1599:
I get m6 mirror and I'll add cash if you ready
Bro, I must confess, that's a very good deal, but I really don't need another phone now, that's why I'm selling at that price and someone is already attacking here sef(lmao, typical nairalanders), you can still contact me though, I'm sure we can work something out
Re: Very Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB/32GB For Sale At 55K by GrandMufti: 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
hay2zed50:

Bro, you have no idea how much this means to me . . . not really the comment but I just remembered you are the one that actually inspired me to buy the phone then and your help was priceless and invaluable, you probably wont remember me from the main Xiaomi thread ! Thanks again !!! I really appreciate it

I remember you from the xiaomi thread.

Like dustmalik said, you owe no one any explanation. Let him go and attack jumia grin
Re: Very Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB/32GB For Sale At 55K by dustmalik: 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
hay2zed50:

No p. Enjoy
Re: Very Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB/32GB For Sale At 55K by iboboyswag(m): 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
The guy just brought to notice the obvious truth.... if a new one irrespective of whether there is an anniversary or not will go for 54k plus all the serenren.... my guy even if na 60k sef, it is still a worthwhile venture than buying a used one for 60k.

It is just that simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Very Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB/32GB For Sale At 55K by GrandMufti: 8:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
iboboyswag:
The guy just brought to notice the obvious truth.... if a new one irrespective of whether there is an anniversary or not will go for 54k plus all the serenren.... my guy even if na 60k sef, it is still a worthwhile venture than buying a used one for 60k.

It is just that simple.

Do you know where he bought the phone from? Do you know how he sourced for $?

Mind you, aliexpress is not the only place you buy xiaomi phones from.
Re: Very Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB/32GB For Sale At 55K by iboboyswag(m): 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
GrandMufti:

Do you know where he bought the phone from? Do you know how he sourced for $?

Mind you, aliexpress is not the only place you buy xiaomi phones from.

Go look at his post... you will get the answers to your question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Very Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB/32GB For Sale At 55K by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
dustmalik:

Don't misunderstand the guy all he is trying to say is you can't sell phone the amount you buy it you know nigerians policy of buying second hand devices but if seller insist on his price if buyer agree no wahala and moreover the amount OP want to sell his is too expensive is almost everybody have know how to buy phone from Aliexpress and gearbest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB/32GB For Sale At 55K by hay2zed50(m): 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
Iamtosignno:
Don't misunderstand the guy all he is trying to say is you can't sell phone the amount you buy it you know nigerians policy of buying second hand devices but if seller insist on his price if buyer agree no wahala and moreover the amount OP want to sell his is too expensive is almost everybody have know how to buy phone from Aliexpress and gearbest

Bro, I understand you but it's not like I'm holding him or anyone not to go and buy from Aliexpess or gearbest or Jumia, wherever he wants. All I'm saying is "as for me, I'm selling the phone and those accessories I put up at that price". Just look away if you're not interested, I for sell am 40K because say na third hand na, some people sef
Re: Very Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB/32GB For Sale At 55K by hay2zed50(m): 9:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
GrandMufti:

I remember you from the xiaomi thread.

Like dustmalik said, you owe no one any explanation. Let him go and attack jumia grin

LOL !!! Some people sha, if you say you no go talk, them go bring the words out from ur mouth.
Re: Very Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB/32GB For Sale At 55K by GrandMufti: 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
hay2zed50:

LOL !!! Some people sha, if you say you no go talk, them go bring the words out from ur mouth.

grin grin I tell you. Like say na force to buy phone
Re: Very Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB/32GB For Sale At 55K by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
hay2zed50:

Bro, I understand you but it's not like I'm holding him or anyone not to go and buy from Aliexpess or gearbest or Jumia, wherever he wants. All I'm saying is "as for me, I'm selling the phone and those accessories I put up at that price". Just look away if you're not interested, I for sell am 40K because say na third hand na, some people sef
You make me laughed without reason anyway no more talk sell your phone at whatever price you want after all is your own Na only buyer will care cheers
Re: Very Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB/32GB For Sale At 55K by choix007(m): 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
lavenderjade:

Guy seriously u nu get work? U just come person make come wey yan spoil...if u ain't interested take a walk outta someone's thread. Ur matter tire me o

Happy sales my brother.
Re: Very Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB/32GB For Sale At 55K by hay2zed50(m): 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
choix007:

Guy seriously u nu get work? U just come person make come wey yan spoil...if u ain't interested take a walk outta someone's thread. Ur matter tire me o

Happy sales my brother.
Thanks bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Used Unlocked White iPhone 4s 64Gb. Sold / Redmi 9 4/64gb For Sale In Abuja / .::. Crazy Deals On The New Ipad And Sony Xperia S .::.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.