Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Pop Queen! Rihanna Rivals Beyoncé In Pop Genre. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pop Queen! Rihanna Rivals Beyoncé In Pop Genre. (598 Views)

Beyoncé In TODAYS WIG MAGAZINE / J-lo The Pop Queen That Almost Popped Out Of Her Top At Las Vegas Rehearsal / Rihanna Takes On Beyoncé In Cutting Feud Rihanna Takefollowing Award Nominations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pop Queen! Rihanna Rivals Beyoncé In Pop Genre. by Judithjovial(f): 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
Queen of Pop Music – American pop queens Rihanna and
Beyoncé have been entertaining millions of fans across the globe with their countless songs but who amongst them drops a better pop induced tunes.
In the music world globally there’s no doubt that Michael Jackson is the King of Pop. This undisputable fact has seeped into popular consciousness to the point where there can be no serious pretenders to the throne. But in the female category there are a number of super-talented superstars who’ve laid claim to the Queen of Pop title. Many have the opinion that Madonna may seem like the obvious choice, but what about the likes of Queen Beyoncé, Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Rihanna, Britney Spears, Lady Gaga etc. All have legitimate claim to the throne.
That’s where my line comes up between Queen Beyoncé and Rihanna who gives you a better Pop genre tunes when compared together.
I’ve been opportune to have listened and purchased some of the two top artistes albums and singles, but with the thrills and vibe I always get when playing Rihanna tunes in my candid opinion Rihanna is better placed to be regarded as a better pop artist to Beyoncé. After gracing the stage with group “Destiny Child” Beyoncé Knowles have carved out an amazing career for herself both as an actress and a top notch musician. She has gone on to win top awards with tracks and albums sold worldwide. Beyoncé have archived with a lot in her career having being named most powerful celebrity of the year by Forbes and being declared by Billboard as the highest paid African American artist of all time.
In debate over the best pop artist between the two pop icon’s I chose Rihanna as her diverse approach make hers music more enjoyable.
Rihanna can be viewed as a more diverse artist than Beyonce having tunes in Reggae, R&B, Pop, Hip Pop and Dance compared to Beyoncé’s Pop and R&B Genres. The Barbados born artist also has a great number of associated acts to Beyoncé giving her a upper hand in creativity.
Both artists are singers, songwriter and actress, while Rihanna also models and into fashion designing. Both have amassed numerous music awards.
During an interview Rihanna admitted she got inspired by watching Beyonce’s Destiny Child on Television.
Rihanna regards, Madonna, Bob Marley as the greatest inspiration to her musical career, she named Madonna as her idol and biggest influence.
Source:
http://www.naijxclusive.com/queen-pop-music-rihanna-rivals-beyonce-pop-genre/#more-2058

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think EFE Deserve To Win The 2017 Big Brother Naija? / A Pastor With 10 Children Convicted Of Child Molestation / I Still Stand By My Word, I Will Finish N25M In One Week -tboss (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.