Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

How My Husband Caught Me In Bed With Our Gateman (sponsored Post) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Husband Caught Me In Bed With Our Gateman (sponsored Post) (2410 Views)

Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence / Cheating Husband Caught In Matrimonial Bed With 22-Year-Old Lady / How My Husband Caught Me On Bed With Our Gateman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Husband Caught Me In Bed With Our Gateman (sponsored Post) by shugarush92(m): 6:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
Here is my true life story as told please what am i to do next?

I was happily married with my husband and three kids. I love my husband so much that I can't bear sharing him with another woman. My husband is a civil servant, he goes to work every morning and comes back latest 5:30pm. But, to my greatest surprise, my husband started keeping late nights. sometimes, he will come home when I have already retired to bed. He did not tell me why the late nights, though, I for once did not ask him, yet the sudden change of attitude continued bothering me.

Along the line, my suspicion grew worst when I suspected that he may be having affairs with my maid, but I don't know how to confront him. I have tried many times to do that and failed. Any day he came home early, he will woke up in the midnight saying that he prefer sleeping in the sitting room, there is nothing I could do about that. Most atimes, If I check him at the sitting room, I will not see him. I started wondering where he could be.

Meanwhile, my maid by name Ekaete, whenever I scolded her, my husband will always try to defend her to the extent that we sometimes, quarrel because of her. With this new development, I concluded that he is having affairs with my house maid so I decided to set a trap for him.

So, one faithful Saturday, I sent Ekaete to my home town to deliver a message to my mother and I told her not to come home till the next day. My God! That night I decided to sleep in the maid's room so that I can catch my husband red-handed. I sneaked into the maid's room, off the light and lie down on the bed completely naked.

Not quite long, he entered and started doing it with me. He continued, until I pushed him away and I said; "this is what you do every night and after you will tell me that you are tired". Now, I have caught you, my suspicion was right. The voice that replied would be better imagined than been true. Guess what! It was my gateman saying; "Madam, I am sorry, I don't know it was you".

As he was pleading, the door opened and the light on, lo and behold, my husband was standing at the door, looking at me and the gateman while we are still naked. I felt like the earth would open and swallow me up. After a few seconds, he bang the door and left the house entirely.

For the past five days, I never set eyes on my husband and I don't know where he could be. The gateman has also packed his belongings and ran away. This is where my suspicion has led me. If I had known, I would have called him for a dialogue and iron things out. What would I do now? Where do I go from here? Please, somebody should help me out. Advice me on how to tackle this issue.

For more juicy and jaw dropping family issues visit www.familygists.com today!!

Re: How My Husband Caught Me In Bed With Our Gateman (sponsored Post) by shugarush92(m): 9:07am On Apr 04, 2017
people dont believe these things can happen to them....until it finally does
Re: How My Husband Caught Me In Bed With Our Gateman (sponsored Post) by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 11, 2018
hmmmm..........
your cup don full, you wan trick your husby now enjoy the show with your house keeper nonsense
Re: How My Husband Caught Me In Bed With Our Gateman (sponsored Post) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
This Story is as Stale as the Pot of Porridge Esau sold his birth right for.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? / Neat Fairly Used Baby Cot With Net For Sale. / I Went For A Job Interview And I Did This. Was I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.