Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

If You Could Add New Features To Romance Land What Will They Be ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Could Add New Features To Romance Land What Will They Be ? (1352 Views)

Facebook Adds New Features To Facial Recognition. / Facebook Announces New Features To Prevent Harassment On Its Platform / 5 Features To Look For When Buying An Umbrella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Add New Features To Romance Land What Will They Be ? by MrAwePresident: 6:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
if you could add new features to romance land or Nairaland what will they be ?
Re: If You Could Add New Features To Romance Land What Will They Be ? by obiorathesubtle: 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
A function that detects fuçktards and renders them impotent..
Re: If You Could Add New Features To Romance Land What Will They Be ? by Chimaritoponcho: 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
Not giving a fvck function grin
Re: If You Could Add New Features To Romance Land What Will They Be ? by MrAwePresident: 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
hmmm something like seeing only comments from people you like and blocking comments from fucktards wink
Re: If You Could Add New Features To Romance Land What Will They Be ? by MrAwePresident: 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
Not giving a fvck function grin
hmmm other than only share and like you would also prefer a "not my business" button cheesy
Re: If You Could Add New Features To Romance Land What Will They Be ? by KINGinVAHALA: 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
private chats

1 Like

Re: If You Could Add New Features To Romance Land What Will They Be ? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
The 'unlike' button and blocking people

1 Like

Re: If You Could Add New Features To Romance Land What Will They Be ? by Chimaritoponcho: 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
MrAwePresident:
hmmm other than only share and like you would also prefer a "not my business" button cheesy

Re: If You Could Add New Features To Romance Land What Will They Be ? by MrAwePresident: 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
this one is dangerous
Imagine someone having 1000 disliked comments wouldn't they go visit third mainland bridge
Re: If You Could Add New Features To Romance Land What Will They Be ? by MrAwePresident: 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
KINGinVAHALA:
private chats
Yeah but then people will not comment on threads again they will go directly to the op inbox and others wouldn't get to see the opinions and comments
Re: If You Could Add New Features To Romance Land What Will They Be ? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
MrAwePresident:
this one is dangerous
Imagine someone having 1000 disliked comments wouldn't they go visit third mainland bridge
But it's necessary tho. People need to know how much their post sucks sometimes

1 Like

Re: If You Could Add New Features To Romance Land What Will They Be ? by Safiaa(f): 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
To see the people who have viewed your profile and liked your picture.

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Add New Features To Romance Land What Will They Be ? by Yinkey6(m): 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
Safiaa:
You are on point Jare..
Re: If You Could Add New Features To Romance Land What Will They Be ? by MrAwePresident: 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
Safiaa:
woooooooow this is difficult I wonder if Facebook have implemented such

What what would you want to use this data for?
Re: If You Could Add New Features To Romance Land What Will They Be ? by Jay542(m): 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
I really don't care about romanceland. I won't add any feature.
Re: If You Could Add New Features To Romance Land What Will They Be ? by Safiaa(f): 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
I just want to know out of curiosity. Too many silent stalkers that need to be revealed.
MrAwePresident:
woooooooow this is difficult I wonder if Facebook have implemented such

What what would you want to use this data for?

1 Like

Re: If You Could Add New Features To Romance Land What Will They Be ? by Jay542(m): 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
Safiaa:
Romanceland not Nairaland..
Re: If You Could Add New Features To Romance Land What Will They Be ? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
E-Slap
Re: If You Could Add New Features To Romance Land What Will They Be ? by Safiaa(f): 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
Well mine is for the general Nairaland smarty pants. undecided
Jay542:

Romanceland not Nairaland..
Re: If You Could Add New Features To Romance Land What Will They Be ? by Jay542(m): 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
Safiaa:
Well mine is for the general Nairaland smarty pants. undecided
It wasn't necessary
Re: If You Could Add New Features To Romance Land What Will They Be ? by Safiaa(f): 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
You know what wasn't necessary?

You quoting me in the first place, stating what i knew.
undecided
Jay542:

It wasn't necessary

1 Like

Re: If You Could Add New Features To Romance Land What Will They Be ? by MrAwePresident: 7:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nma27:
E-Slap
Then we will need e-arrests cause of assault charges
Re: If You Could Add New Features To Romance Land What Will They Be ? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
A section for young and immature minds.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Add New Features To Romance Land What Will They Be ? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
introducing snapchat features will be cool as fvck.... cheesy
Re: If You Could Add New Features To Romance Land What Will They Be ? by sarahade(f): 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
Romantic emoji grin grin
Re: If You Could Add New Features To Romance Land What Will They Be ? by SINZ: 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

Exactly!
Re: If You Could Add New Features To Romance Land What Will They Be ? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
SINZ:

Exactly!
I for don block that your wrestler friend cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Could Add New Features To Romance Land What Will They Be ? by Frolic: 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin Did somebody infuriate you with stupidity?
Re: If You Could Add New Features To Romance Land What Will They Be ? by SINZ: 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I for don block that your wrestler friend cheesy cheesy

LOL!!! cheesy

Re: If You Could Add New Features To Romance Land What Will They Be ? by obiorathesubtle: 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
Frolic:
grin Did somebody infuriate you with stupidity?

Every single day
Re: If You Could Add New Features To Romance Land What Will They Be ? by Frolic: 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Every single day
That's some punishment... If you can't be like them maybe leave them is my advice...
Re: If You Could Add New Features To Romance Land What Will They Be ? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
Add more mods to check the excesses of stupid people and their retarded comments here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Marketable Is Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers (cis) Certification / An Open Question To Christians Who Consider Jesus Christ As God. / Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.