Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,132 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

To The Bloggers: Check My Blog To Tell Me What To Amend - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / To The Bloggers: Check My Blog To Tell Me What To Amend (350 Views)

Where Are The Bloggers In This House / How Can I Make My Blog To Show On Opera Mini News Feed / How To Set Up Your Own Blog To Help You Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To The Bloggers: Check My Blog To Tell Me What To Amend by holuwajobar(m): 9:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
To my baba in the house ...visit my blog to put me through....Am a pure Learner in blogging...so no too blame me ooo....www.linkupgist..com
Re: To The Bloggers: Check My Blog To Tell Me What To Amend by dailyguide(m): 10:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
Why don't you try another theme from the old ones like the one I just created today and want to sell www.promptnaija..com

Try redesignig the footer, header and the read more, try to bring it up. Ther article b4 the keep reading is much.
Re: To The Bloggers: Check My Blog To Tell Me What To Amend by geunik(m): 8:33am On Apr 04, 2017
It took me about a month to be able to tweak mine to how it is today. Check my signature and tell me if you like it. Then i will give you step by step description of how i got there through wahtsapp

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Non-hosted Adsense Accounts Available For Sale / Get WP Site With Free On Page SEO ! / Twitte Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.