Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,010 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Nursing Program In USA: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nursing Program In USA: (898 Views)

Apply For Basic Nursing Program At Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery / Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) / Nursing Program In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nursing Program In USA: by umuopara: 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nursing program in USA

Do you know that Nursing is a highly paying job in the USA? There are so many reasons why Nursing will continue to remain one of the highest paying jobs in the U.S. USA is one country that gives primary attention to its health sector.They have value for Life and believe their nurses should be well-remunerated for their services.I don`t know what Nurses earn in Nigeria but I know that the salary/wage of Nurses in Nigeria is on monthly basis. However in the U.S , the average nurse earns $20 per Hour. So for a nurse who have worked for 10-hours per day, that means this nurse will be earning $20 x 10 = $200 per Day . A nurse can work 7 days of the week, Monday to Sunday.Such Nurse will be making $200 X 7 = $1,400 per Week. In a month , this amounts to $1,400 X 4 = $5,600 USD. Only some Tax is deducted.

A very good Nigerian who has been in the U.S for over 30 years and is also an American Citizen and a nurse over there is willing to assist any person who is interested in traveling to the U.S to become a Nurse. I guess someone might be saying can a man be a nurse? Oh Yes, there are many male nurses in the united states. It is only Nigeria and few other African countries that cannot boast of a good population of their males in the nursing profession.

The process of Traveling to the United states to study as a nurse is very simple contrary to what many people out there may be thinking .All you need is someone who has successfully done it before to assist you with advice and guide on the process. Basically you need to have your O-Level Certificate with a credit pass in 5 Subjects, including English and Mathematics. Once you arrive the United states, it takes you just one-year to study and become a practising nurse for one of the various Nursing program options.

One of the schools with a good percentage of Africans and in deed Nigerians who have passed through them in nursing program has the program break-down as follows:

Total tuition/fees Plus Textbooks / Material Supplies US$6,000
Program Hours ---- 1300 hours
Program Duration - 12 Months
Class Type --- Day

Note: Their Tuition Fees and Materials expenses are spread into three semesters ( Trimesters).

Salary Range : US$34,400 to US$45,300 per annum.

I hope this information helps someone out-there.

Feel free to shoot me a call : 0815-192-6392

1 Like

Re: Nursing Program In USA: by petrotrading: 6:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
umuopara:
Nursing program in USA

Do you know that Nursing is a highly paying job in the USA? There are so many reasons why Nursing will continue to remain one of the highest paying jobs in the U.S. USA is one country that gives primary attention to its health sector.They have value for Life and believe their nurses should be well-remunerated for their services.I don`t know what Nurses earn in Nigeria but I know that the salary/wage of Nurses in Nigeria is on monthly basis. However in the U.S , the average nurse earns $20 per Hour. So for a nurse who have worked for 10-hours per day, that means this nurse will be earning $20 x 10 = $200 per Day . A nurse can work 7 days of the week, Monday to Sunday.Such Nurse will be making $200 X 7 = $1,400 per Week. In a month , this amounts to $1,400 X 4 = $5,600 USD. Only some Tax is deducted.

A very good Nigerian who has been in the U.S for over 30 years and is also an American Citizen and a nurse over there is willing to assist any person who is interested in traveling to the U.S to become a Nurse. I guess someone might be saying can a man be a nurse? Oh Yes, there are many male nurses in the united states. It is only Nigeria and few other African countries that cannot boast of a good population of their males in the nursing profession.

The process of Traveling to the United states to study as a nurse is very simple contrary to what many people out there may be thinking .All you need is someone who has successfully done it before to assist you with advice and guide on the process. Basically you need to have your O-Level Certificate with a credit pass in 5 Subjects, including English and Mathematics. Once you arrive the United states, it takes you just one-year to study and become a practising nurse for one of the various Nursing program options.

One of the schools with a good percentage of Africans and in deed Nigerians who have passed through them in nursing program has the program break-down as follows:

Class Type --- Day

Note: Their Tuition Fees and Materials expenses are spread into three semesters ( Trimesters).

I`m very interested. I`ve already sent you a text message to ur phone. I want to send my sister 4 the program. She has only her O`level. pls call me when you`re free. I also included my sister`s no. You can call anyone. TK U.
Re: Nursing Program In USA: by petrotrading: 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
umuopara:
Nursing program in USA

Class Type --- Day

I`m very interested. I`ve already sent you a text message to ur phone. I want to send my sister 4 the program. She has only her O`level. pls call me when you`re free. I also included my sister`s no. You can call anyone. TK U.
umuopara:
Nursing program in USA

Class Type --- Day

Re: Nursing Program In USA: by beautyuche: 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
umuopara:
Nursing program in USA

Class Type --- Day

Your number is not going through. I have tried on several occasion. please when u get this kindly send me a mail on ucheechukku@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Lecturer Flogs 300L Female Student To Coma At IMSU, Owerri. / MOCPED Affiliated With University Of Ibadan Post-utme Screening Form Is On Sales / ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.