Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Trauma - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Trauma (1067 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trauma by Maymac(m): 3:23am On Apr 04, 2017
anticipate for a literature named trauma

by Oluwafunminiyi Komolafe
Re: Trauma by Maymac(m): 3:52am On Apr 04, 2017
Episode 1

Jumoke lay her tired body on the sofa in a bid to get rid of the day's stress. Her friends would have been wiggling their waist to beautiful jams at the club but there she was quietly sleeping in darkness since the phcn had denied her electricity. She closed her eyes inviting slumber but her invitation wasn't honored. The air was still leaving heat to govern the night. She felt the urge to go get some fresh air outside but her tired body suggested otherwise .

The day's event played in her mind. Tade was a guy she shouldn't have contended with. Only God knows what he and his gang of miscreants are capable of. But she did nothing wrong, it was actually his fault. What right did he had to try take her answer sheet by force after she had bluntly refuse to allow him copy? But she shouldn't have slapped and embarrassed him in front of the class. No he got what he deserved, she was right and Tade with his gang should go to hell.
Soon the boat to sail her to the dreamland arrived and she hopped in. Jummy would have noticed the door she forgot to lock gently slide open if she hadn't been so lost in her dream. A strange figure tiptoed in with a dagger in his right hand. The figure looked at her deeply asleep. He dropped the dagger and brought out a face towel from his pocket. He suddenly jumped on the sleeping beauty. She woke up to find a strange figure on top her. She tried to scream but the figure blocked her mouth with the face towel. She tried to wrestle the figure off but her strength was nothing compared to the force holding her down.

One by one her wears got torn off courtesy the figure's hand and soon this same hand journeyed all through her nude body. She struggled with all her effort to get up but the figure yanked her back to bed to commence assault. She managed to bite the hand keeping the towel in her mouth and gained temporary freedom until she felt the blade of a dagger on her throat. She became still. She sobbed bitterly as the figure rammed hard into her. When she couldn't take the pain anymore, she let go of her body and slipped into unconsciousness.

Click [a href="http://www.google.com"]here [/a]
Re: Trauma by Maymac(m): 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
please I need your comment, it keeps me moving
Re: Trauma by Maymac(m): 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
Episode 2
Jummy woke up to find herself on an hospital bed. She could hardly remember what happened to her. Her two friends were sitting right beside her.
"Jummy oh thank God you are awake " Bisi said.
"Bisi what happened to me? " She inquired.
"Don't worry about that, the major thing is that you are alive " Tolu said.
The sharp pain Jummy felt between her thigh brought back the horrific memory.
Tears cascaded down her cheeks as she sob.
"Stop crying, let's just thank God it isn't more than this. When we came home from the club and found you almost lifeless, we were scared." explained Tolu.
"That Tade guy, he will never encounter fortune in his life. Any where he goes failure will never cease to follow him " Bisi cursed.
"Hahaaa Bisi, why the curse? " asked Tolu.
"Can't you see this is his hand work? By the time am through with him, he will regret ever messing with you. Am going to personally report this case to the C. S. O " said Bisi.
"What are you going to report when we don't have any proof that he was the one behind it or did you see the assailant's face? " Argued Tolu .
"It was dark I couldn't see his face." answered Jummy.
Tade a tall, muscular, fair guys was sitting under the shade of a tree with his three friends drinking and smoking heavily. Bisi walked up to him in anger.
"You this fiendish creature, your message has been delivered. You fool you think you can go scot free with what you have done? Let me tell you something I Adebisi will show you hell in this campus " She threatened.
"Who owns this rabid dog barking since? I think she needs a doctor " one of Tade's friend said.
"It is your mother that is barking like a dog, foolish guy. You bloody nuisance, I will make sure you all end up... " She couldn't finish her sentence as Tade who had been quiet all this while swiftly brought out a knife and placed it on her throat.
"If you say another single word, I swear to God am going to slit your throat. What gave you the gut to address me in such manner? " Tade spoke angrily.
Bisi became as still as a stagnant river, she trembled as Tade roared at her and when he finally put down the knife, Bisi ran away like an athlete.
Tolu hummed her favourite song as she sweeps the ground. When she got to the bed side, her eyes fell on something. It was a small fragment of a dark clothe. She picked it up to examine it but it doesn't look any familiar so she swept it away.

1 Like

Re: Trauma by Maymac(m): 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
Episode 3

Jumoke walked in to the class looking melancholic. A group of girls sitting at the back greeted her and she replied them abruptly before walking down to her seat.
"Ha haa what is wrong with this girl today? Can you see the way she replied us as if we have been fighting before " one of the girls said.
"I wonder oooo, she is even looking as if she lost a fortune in a bet game " another lady replied.
"What she lost is more than a fortune. Didn't you girls hear what happened? " the third girl asked.
"What happened? " the other two girls chorused.
"Tade got back at her for what she did. She got raped in her apartment on Friday night. " she explained.
"Oh my God, no wonder she is looking like that. I really feel sorry for her." One of the girls said.
"Why do you pity her? She got what she deserve. Am sure with what happened, all her 'I too know' attitude will reduce." the third girl replied.
Jummy's ear caught what the three were saying. She placed her head on the table and began to weep silently. Suddenly a hand tapped her, she wiped out her tears before bringing up her head to see who tapped her. She realized it was Juwon the guy who had been trying to clinch with her.
"What is it Juwon? " She fired.
The guy looked at her surprisingly, he noticed her red eyes.
"Have you been crying? What happened?" He asked but Jumoke replied her with a hiss before putting her head back on the table.
He took a sit beside her.
"Jummy why? Please tell me what happened. If there is any problem, maybe we can figure out a way to solve it " he pestered her.
"Leave me alone. " replied Jumoke.
"What ever it is just take it easy. It may not be as bad as you think but no matter what it is, remember am here for you any time any day. My shoulder is always yours to lean on. "
"Let me be" She shouted at him and all the eyes in the class were trained on them.
Jumoke who was lying on the bed was jolted out of her thought when the door opened and her two friends came in.
"Welcome girls" She greeted.
Bisi noticed traces of tears on Jummy's cheeks.
"Are you still crying over this issue? " She asked.
"What? " asked Jumoke asked.
"There is traces of tears all over your cheeks" She answered.
Jumoke's phone rang but she ignored it.
"Won't you pick the call, it's from Thomas. " Said Tolu.
"I don't want to talk to him right now." Jummy replied.
The phone started ringing again and she was persuaded to pick it up.
"Hello Darling " she said.
"Good evening my love, how has the day been? " asked voice from phone.
"It was fine " She answered.
"You don't sound fine, what is it?" asked voice on phone.
"Am having an head ache " She lied.
"Oh sorry my dear, have you taken any pill? "
The call went on for minutes till it finally ended.
"When will you tell him what happened?" Bisi said.
"I won't, he mustn't know." Jummy replied.
"Why? Isn't he your fiancee? " Tolu asked.
"You girls can't understand " she answered.

2 Likes

Re: Trauma by Missmossy(f): 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
Interesting piece keep it coming. Pity Jumoke, some guys are deadly though.

2 Likes

Re: Trauma by bilirayz(f): 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
I guess it might be the guy pestering her in class, but her mistake she ought to let her fiance know. Nice, keep it coming

1 Like

Re: Trauma by Maymac(m): 9:15am On Apr 07, 2017
bilirayz
Missmossy

Episode 4

The three girls were busy talking when they heard knocks on the door. The door opened following an invitation in and a tall dark guy came in.
"Afternoon ladies " he greeted.
"Oh Bayo, welcome. How have you been? " Tolu said.
"Have been doing good "
"You didn't tell us you were coming " fired Bisi.
"I just wish to surprise you ladies. Jummy what's up? " he said when he noticed she didn't seems interested in his presence.
"Am good " she replied casually before returning her full attention back to the book she was reading.
"Ladies am actually famished, what do you have to offer me? " Bayo asked.
"Oh sorry, we don't have any food at home now" Bisi replied.
"Well in that case am going to be leaving early cause I need to find something to pacify the worms inside me " said Bayo.
"Let's go out and eat together, I also need something in my stomach" Tolu suggested.
" Tolu have you forgotten that we are having tutorial to attend? " Bisi said.
"Since you two are going for tutorial, let Jummy come with me so she won't get bored when you guys are gone" Bayo suggested.
"I don't think Jummy is interested in anything aside from her book. Let me go with you. Bisi will go to the tutorial and fill me in later " Tolu said.
"All right, let's get going ". Bayo and Tolu left.
Jummy was separating shafts from beans when Bisi barged in.
"What's wrong with you? What exactly is your problem? " Bisi said angrily.
"Bisi what happened? " she asked surprisingly.
Bisi took a sit opposite her friend.
"I can't understand why you are doing this? Why do you want to wreck the good relationship you are having with Thomas? "
"What? " Jummy asked raising her eyebrows.
"He called me today and complained how you have been acting strange this past few days. Is this about what happened? " Bisi inquired.
Jummy gave a deep sigh.
"I don't know what is happening to me. I just seems to go off anytime a guy talks to me. I don't know what to do anymore " Jummy said.
Bisi lean forward and hold her friend's two hands.
"My dear everything will be alright but you have to save your relationship with Thomas. He is a great guy " Bisi advised.
"Ok I will try"
"Don't just try, Call him now and talk things over with him" Bisi said.
Jummy brought out her phone to call.
"Hello dear" She said holding the phone to her ears.
"Hi my love, how are you doing?" replied voice from phone.
"I must confess, am really surprise you call " said voice from phone.
"Am sorry Thomas if I offended you in any way this past few days" Jummy said.
"No no no baby, you didn't offend me" he replied.
"I actually think we should get together this weekend and talk. How about you come spend the weekend over here ?" He requested.
This request caught Jummy unaware, she wanted to refuse but she couldn't bring herself to say "No" to the man she love.
"Ok" she replied.
"Alright then, I look forward to seeing you " said Thomas.
"Hope this wouldn't turn out to be a disaster?" Jummy thought after the call had ended.

2 Likes

Re: Trauma by Maymac(m): 9:22am On Apr 07, 2017
Missmossy
bilirayz

Episode 5

Tolu came in beaming with smile as she met Bisi lying on the bed busy with her phone.
"Hello baby girl, it has happened. " she said joyfully.
"What happened? " inquired Bisi.
"Can't you guess it" replied Tolu.
"Abeg tell me the reason behind your excitement " Bisi said.
"He finally said it, he eventually said he love me. I can't believe it "
"Wait, don't keep me in the dark. Who are you talking about? " Bisi asked.
"Bayo of course, haven't I told you how much I love him and wished he could be mine? " replied Tolu.
"But I thought he is only into Jummy, remember he once told us to help him talk to her." said Bisi.
"That was then, besides Jummy already got Thomas. " answered Tolu.
"Are you sure this guy really loves you or he want to date you because you keep throwing yourself at him " Bisi asked.
"What's all that? Are you trying to insult me? " She flayed.
"Am so sorry I sound harsh but am only trying you to advise you to be more careful" Bisi pleaded.
"Please stop it. When I need your advice, I will ask. " Tolu said angrily.
Jumoke was deeply asleep on a bed while Thomas lay beside her unable to sleep. He drew closer to her and started caressing her cheeks. His hand later travelled down to her bare arm and from there it penetrated into her bosom. She suddenly woke up and saw what Thomas was doing.
"What is it? Please leave me alone " She flayed up.
"Come on sweetie, let me have you tonight" Thomas whispered.
"Am not interested, let it be some other time " Jummy declined.
"No I want you now, have been craving for it since all this days, let's do it now " he insisted.
"Baby please give me more time, I still have some things to figure out. " said Jummy.
"I can't wait to have you anymore " with this, he got on top of her and started kissing and caressing her passionately.
Jummy tried all she could to get Thomas off her but she couldn't. The event of the night she was raped played in her memory. She managed to grab the flower vase on the table beside the bed and smashed it on her fiancee's head

1 Like

Re: Trauma by Missmossy(f): 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
Serves Thomas right, he wants to rape her after what she has gone through. Chai!! Keep it coming Maymac eager to know what happened.
Re: Trauma by Maymac(m): 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
Missmossy:
Serves Thomas right, he wants to rape her after what she has gone through. Chai!! Keep it coming Maymac eager to know what happened.

loading soon....
Re: Trauma by Maymac(m): 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
Missmossy
bilirayz

Episode 6

Jummy was disoriented at the sight of blood dripping out from Thomas' head. When she eventually pulled herself together, she went to get the first aid box and stopped the bleeding before she and Thomas' house help took him to the hospital.
Bayo and Tolu were sitting opposite each other in a restaurant, having their lunch. Bayo gently grab Tolu's hand on the table.
"Am happy to have you as my girl Tolu, you are my one in a million " Said Bayo.
Tolu blushed elatedly.
"Bayo I fell in love with you the first time I set my eyes on you. My heart belongs to no one else but you" Tolu replied.
"But Bayo, an issue has been bothering me about this our relationship" Bisi continued.
"What is it? Tell me" Bayo asked.
"It's about Jummy " Tolu replied.
"What about her? "
"You had feelings for her. Few weeks ago you were running after her. Hope you didn't turn your attention to me because you couldn't get her? Are you sure am not your second option? I don't want a situation where you will decided to leave me for her later" She explained.
Bayo smiled.
"I understand your fear but I need you to understand that what ever feelings I had for your friend is gone. I have my eyes on you and you alone" .
"Are you sure ?" she asked.
"Absolutely, I can never stop loving you " He said.
The girls were getting ready to sleep late Sunday evening when they heard knocks on the door. They were alarmed. Who will visit them at this ungodly hour of the night with a good intention? Bisi armed herself with the turner as she motioned for Tolu to open the door. Bisi had almost hit the strange visitor when the door creaked open until Tolu screamed "Jummy".
She stepped in and dropped on the bed tiredly.
"Jummy why have you decided to travel at this hour? Can't you make it tomorrow?" Tolu complained.
"Am sorry, am having test very early tomorrow morning" she explained.
"But when you know that, you should have left earlier" Bisi said.
"I couldn't, something terrible happened " She explained what happened to them with tears.
"This is so sad. Hope he has gotten better? " Tolu asked.
"Yes he has. I left him in care of his house help" she replied.
"But Jummy, why can't you just let him make love to you? Didn't he deserve it? After all he is your fiancee " Bisi inquired.
"You don't understand. We have never had it before, I was a virgin before I got raped " she explained and her friends were bewildered.

1 Like

Re: Trauma by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 10, 2017
bilirayz:
I guess it might be the guy pestering her in class, but her mistake she ought to let her fiance know. Nice, keep it coming
Hi

1 Like

Re: Trauma by Maymac(m): 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
Fornicator
bilirayz
Missmossy

I'm sorry for not posting on this thread again. you can do well to check the story here

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/trauma/14058
Re: Trauma by Maymac(m): 4:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
deleted
Re: Trauma by whykay01: 9:56am On Dec 05, 2017
Fornicator
bilirayz
Missmossy

I'm sorry for not posting on this thread again. you can do well to check the story here

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/trauma/14058

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

RAYS OF LOVE� By Teemah Shawai. / My Boss Ex Wife (part 1&2) / How Technology Destroyed A Place Called Oluwole, Ogba, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.