Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,600 members, 7,865,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:22 PM

TECNO Camon CX: Is It Worth It And Should You Buy It? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / TECNO Camon CX: Is It Worth It And Should You Buy It? (487 Views)

Let's Help You Buy And Ship Goods From Dubai @the Most Affordable Rates / You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ / SOLD!!! Mint Tecno Camon CX Air Sale/swap. 42k Firm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TECNO Camon CX: Is It Worth It And Should You Buy It? by tfortony(m): 7:38am On Apr 04, 2017
Hey guys this is Fisayo here and I made a YouTube video with my thoughts on the TECNO Camon CX and 7 things you should know about the phone before you buy it.

Please Watch Here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHEr3m0-wE8

I would love to get your feedback as well. Thanks!
Re: TECNO Camon CX: Is It Worth It And Should You Buy It? by tahir01(m): 7:57am On Apr 04, 2017
pictures would do o. Data to watch video no dey o.

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean And Perfectly Working Used Hp Pavilion 15 Is For Sale In Lagos SOLD / Adiina: The Future Of Ads. / USA Used Gaming HP Elitebook 8460p, Intel Core-i7 2.8ghz+dedctd Graphx -SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.