Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,734 members, 7,831,338 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

We Can Supply You Agric Produces And Solid Minerals - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / We Can Supply You Agric Produces And Solid Minerals (280 Views)

I Can Supply You Any Type Of This Groundnut In Large Quantity / We Can Supply You Agric Produces And Solid Minerals / We Can Supply You Brand New 25litres Keg To Any State In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Can Supply You Agric Produces And Solid Minerals by Azumoney44(f): 11:36am On Apr 04, 2017
I take the liberty of writing to you all , G & A Multipurpose Integrated Limited Is A Limited Liability Company incorporated and registered under the laws of the federal republic of Nigeria. Our Certificate of Incorporation and registration is RC 1168482, we are also registered, exporter and member of Nigeria Exporting Promotion Council (NEPC) our Registration Number is NE/26893/LA/2016. We can supply your Company sufficient; 1) Iron Ore, 2) Bitumen, 3) Crude oil, 4) Basalt, 5) Copper Ore, 6)Lead Ore, 7) Zinc Ore, Charcoal, 9) Black pepper, 10) Talc, 11) Quartz Stone, 12) Anthracite Coal, 13) Calcium Carbonate 14) Dried split Ginger, 15) Sesame seeds, 16) Raw dried cashew nuts 17) Gum Arabic.(Grade 1 & 2) N.B: 1). our Natural Mineral Resources are quite natural don’t influence to human health and environment. 2). Our Natural Mineral Resources are used as industrial fuel. We will provide you with quite satisfactory service and products with best quality, and expressly, our price is very competitive because we alliance with a well equiped Minners and Farmers. If you are interested in our products, we will be happy to give you free sample. Your comments on our products or any information on your market demand will be really appreciated. Hope that we may build business cooperation in the future. Waiting for your kind reply and thanks for your patience for reading my post. If you are not in charge of this business, I hope you can help me to forward to related person. For further info pls contact Mr Francis ( 08101956577 )
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Agricultural Investment Market Development Project GRAPIDO 2017 / Poultry Gizzard Peeling Machine / Palm Kernel Oil Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.