Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,265 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Shopping Websites That Ship - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Shopping Websites That Ship (10979 Views)

My Online Shopping Experience With Jumia.com <<Case Resolved!!>> / I Need To Buy Stuff From Us Websites That Ship Only Within. Any Solutions? / Laptops: Vendors That Ship From Us To Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shopping Websites That Ship by anobscase(m): 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2009
Hello is there anyone who shops online with credit cards,paypal and needs shopping websites that ships without asking more questions.

I will start by naming some.

1. www.zappos.com - Shoes,Clothings,Bags, Accessories. Ships to USA and Other Countries.(Not Nigeria)
2. www.bestbuy.com - Your Credit Card Must Be Valid- Ships Laptop
3. www.pacsun.com- Ships Clothings, Shoes etc
4. www.bn.com - Ships Books,DVD etc
5. www.newegg.com Ships Electronics.

Add website that you have tested and has Minimum Security.
Thank you
Re: Shopping Websites That Ship by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2009
Jcpenny.com
Woolrich.com
Cabelas.com
Samsclub.com - good US ip/proxy
Gateway.com - preferable by calling them. they give tracking instantly
Snorgtees.com
BustedTees.com
GoldSpeed.com

And a Host of others, to mention few.

Re: Shopping Websites That Ship by DualCore1: 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2009
This thread will serve a better purpose if links posted are filtered to only those that ship to Nigeria with little or no questions asked.
Re: Shopping Websites That Ship by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2009
WELL,

U CAN HARDLY SEE A WEBSITE THAT SHIP 2 NIGERIA,.

BUT FEW MISCELLANEOUS STORES DO.
Re: Shopping Websites That Ship by Gifo(m): 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2009
@ goldtito
Can you log on to jcpenney.com through your server? Two years ago I could log on and do shopping, but now I can't log on even with different servers: mtn,directonpc and starrcomms. I wonder if its a general Nigerian server blockage or something else?
Re: Shopping Websites That Ship by Pelpelly(m): 8:39am On Jan 01, 2010
I am partners with a U.S. based company that is also registered in Nigeria. We take orders from Nigerians who wish to purchase from U.S. based companies that do not ship to Nigeria. How do we do this?:

1) You go online and find the item you are looking for
2) Once you find the cheapest price (we can do this for a fee) you will alert us of your interest in said item
3) After we confirm our ability to procure the product, we then send you a mail letting you know what your total purchase price will be as we charge a small premium for our services.
4) Once you have made your deposit into our bank account in Nigeria, we will procure your product and ship it to you insured.
5) Your item arrives and you take possession of it, making you an extremely satisfied customer.

This win-win opportunity is really one of the only ways we have found possible for one to acquire goods from the U.S. without having to physically travel to U.S.

I welcome any questions or concerns.

-Mark
Re: Shopping Websites That Ship by DualCore1: 8:50am On Jan 01, 2010
Pelpelly:

I am partners with a U.S. based company that is also registered in Nigeria. We take orders from Nigerians who wish to purchase from U.S. based companies that do not ship to Nigeria. How do we do this?:

1) You go online and find the item you are looking for
2) Once you find the cheapest price (we can do this for a fee) you will alert us of your interest in said item
3) After we confirm our ability to procure the product, we then send you a mail letting you know what your total purchase price will be as we charge a small premium for our services.
4) Once you have made your deposit into our bank account in Nigeria, we will procure your product and ship it to you insured.
5) Your item arrives and you take possession of it, making you an extremely satisfied customer.

This win-win opportunity is really one of the only ways we have found possible for one to acquire goods from the U.S. without having to physically travel to U.S.

I welcome any questions or concerns.

-Mark
You got a site?
Re: Shopping Websites That Ship by Pelpelly(m): 8:54am On Jan 01, 2010
Re: Shopping Websites That Ship by Pelpelly(m): 3:31am On Jan 07, 2010
See last post
Re: Shopping Websites That Ship by anobscase(m): 4:41am On Jan 07, 2010
what products do you sell?what is method of payment?
Re: Shopping Websites That Ship by Pelpelly(m): 5:04am On Jan 07, 2010
We don't sell per se (though there are a few items we do carry such as laptops and cellular phones), what we actually do is procurement. 

You locate U.S. websites (most of which will never ship to Nigeria for various reasons) for items of interest such as laptops, cellular phones, iPods, etc.  Once you find the best price, you alert us.  We will then confirm the price you saw.  Next, we will calculate the cost of purchasing, shipping, (clearing if applicable) and delivering the item to you (with our fees properly added) and deliver the quote to you.  Should you agree to the price, we will then require a deposit from you into one of our trusted banks in Nigeria.  Once deposit is received and confirmed, we will start the process of procuring the item for you. 

So to answer your question on what products we sell, the sky is the limit (as long as it is not contraband in Nigeria of course).

We also do ship vehicles and you can check us out online at www.YourPriceAutos.com
Re: Shopping Websites That Ship by redcliff: 10:12am On Jan 08, 2010
Re: Shopping Websites That Ship by Pelpelly(m): 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2010
IF YOU CAN PAY, WE CAN PLAY cool
Re: Shopping Websites That Ship by anobscase(m): 2:55am On Jan 12, 2010
Victoriasecret.com is also good. 08039677400. Do you do regular shoppings, need someone to work with.

Yes i am good carder. 08064688343
Re: Shopping Websites That Ship by easy4beno(m): 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2010
@ poster

pls i need stores that ships phones, any kind of phones, blackberry preferably etc, we could discuss on phone, 08077118655; wats ur number pls ?
Re: Shopping Websites That Ship by anobscase(m): 12:57am On Jan 13, 2010
pls i need stores that ships phones, any kind of phones, blackberry preferably etc, we could discuss on phone, 08077118655; wats your number pls ?

www.verizonwireless.com
www.wirefly.com

but they need the Drivers License Number of the credit card holder
Re: Shopping Websites That Ship by easy4beno(m): 6:08pm On Jan 13, 2010
last time i checked verizonwireless, they do not ship to alternate address any longer, only to billing address ALONE, you got new infos on that abi how will i go about that and pls tell me more about the wirefly too, tnx
Re: Shopping Websites That Ship by DualCore1: 6:12pm On Jan 13, 2010
negrielectronics.com

they ship even to your bathroom in nigeria  tongue
Re: Shopping Websites That Ship by anobscase(m): 5:06am On Jan 16, 2010
@dual core

If it ships for me i will buy you an estate, grin
Re: Shopping Websites That Ship by DualCore1: 7:57am On Jan 16, 2010
LoL.

we got a deal then wink
Re: Shopping Websites That Ship by easy4beno(m): 8:46am On Jan 16, 2010
@ anobscase,

mk we know as e dey goo, cos you sef go buy car for me afta u don buy estate for dualcore ooo
Re: Shopping Websites That Ship by CarlosVent(m): 10:28am On Jan 16, 2010
www.carlosventures.com is the ideal website.

we import laptops, desktops, flat screen monitors and as well as computer components.
we help clients in shipping anything they buy from the USA down to Nigeria at a very cheap rate.

When I mean cheap I mean very cheap.

Call us now 08063052827. also visit www.africapchome.com for the much needed help
Re: Shopping Websites That Ship by anobscase(m): 11:43am On Jan 16, 2010
www.carlosventures.com is the ideal website.

Is it a shopping website or just a website that buys for people from Nigeria and they pay the Naira equivalent?
If someone provides you with credit card details, can you charge the card with a POS(Point of Sale) and still send the items to nigeria?
Re: Shopping Websites That Ship by CarlosVent(m): 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2010
anobscase:

Is it a shopping website or just a website that buys for people from Nigeria and they pay the Naira equivalent?
If someone provides you with credit card details, can you charge the card with a POS(Point of Sale) and still send the items to nigeria?

Its a site for ordering of laptops supply at a very cheap rate. We don't accept any form of credit card payment. we accept paypal, liberty reserve and bank payments.
Re: Shopping Websites That Ship by DualCore1: 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2010
Carlos, do you have a shop in port harcourt where one can get the laptops from?
Re: Shopping Websites That Ship by CarlosVent(m): 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2010
Dual Core:

Carlos, do you have a shop in port harcourt where one can get the laptops from?

you can reach my agent in PH 08139210991 Joshua.
he is my curent ph agent order from him.

we don't sell laptops we do supply to resellers so if u need it cheap u order and wait for the arrival.
www.africapchome.com will help u know d delivery ranges and prices.
Re: Shopping Websites That Ship by DualCore1: 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2010
is it that i tell u what i want, you order for it, it comes and i pay or what?
Re: Shopping Websites That Ship by Ogevir(f): 10:22am On Jan 17, 2010
A good carder in da house. Call 07028729606. valid to the teeth ccs. 100% percent refund. Yahoo id is redcliff016. Take note
Re: Shopping Websites That Ship by CarlosVent(m): 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2010
Dual Core:

is it that i tell u what i want, you order for it, it comes and i pay or what?

You tell us what you want pay for it and then we buy ship and get it down for you. for brand new items you pay 75% of the amount involved and we do everything on delivery you pay the rest.

Hope ur getting it clear right now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Use Google Mapmaker / How Long Will It Take To Charge A 12V 200AH Battery With Electricity / BIOS Password Zinox INEC Computers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.