Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Why Do Some Married Women Find It Difficult To Initiate Sex With Their Husband? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Married Women Find It Difficult To Initiate Sex With Their Husband? (1717 Views)

Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband / She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband / Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Married Women Find It Difficult To Initiate Sex With Their Husband? by crystalballs: 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
As in legally married and they only expect the husband to go first even when they are craving for it. Why?
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Find It Difficult To Initiate Sex With Their Husband? by dlondonbadboy: 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
Thy thread sufferth from fallacy of hasty generalization.
peace.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Find It Difficult To Initiate Sex With Their Husband? by Quinn22(f): 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
Because sex is overrated undecided
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Find It Difficult To Initiate Sex With Their Husband? by delishpot: 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
Because men judge women who do. Many men come online to cry out about their women wanting se.x a lot and hey fear that they can't trust such women judging by how frequently they want to be intimate with their husbands. He starts saying "she likes se.x too much I cant trust that she will not cheat on me if I travel" In my opinion, wives do not initiate it to save themselves from being judged by their husbands as Nymphos rather they allow the husbands set the pace.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Find It Difficult To Initiate Sex With Their Husband? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
Sex starts earlier before the bed.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Find It Difficult To Initiate Sex With Their Husband? by Dyt(f): 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
delishpot:
Because men judge women who do. Many men come online to cry out about their women wanting sec a lot and hey gear that they can't trust such women judging by how frequently they want to be intimate with their husbands. In my opinion, wives do not initiate it to save themselves from being judged by their husbands as Nymphos rather they allow the husbands set the pace.

You are kuku right
But not women like me sha
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Find It Difficult To Initiate Sex With Their Husband? by MamaTej(f): 1:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
Women are extremely emotional.
Most women can't survive the heartaches and emotional traumas caused by their husbands. They die within. Their sexual desires follows.

Man cheats on his wife, she found out and challenges him. he apologized and they moved on.
Truth is, she never moved on... she's never going to forget and it's never going to be the same.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Find It Difficult To Initiate Sex With Their Husband? by nnamdibig(m): 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
In some cases when a woman truly loves a man, most times, she will be shying shy for him hubby
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Find It Difficult To Initiate Sex With Their Husband? by Airtimex(m): 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
Too much pretends >sad
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Find It Difficult To Initiate Sex With Their Husband? by Ginaz(f): 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
Person like me won't initiate sex, but will give subtle links that will make your head explode. Like putting on G-string pant and walk around the house.

Wear see through nightgown to bed

Fix my ass to your tom Tom when we sleep

"My nippllles hurts baby, I don't know why"
*pull my bra* "see? This is the one that hurts most" shows the nippless

Put on clothes with no pants and say, "baby I feel like peeing"
*pulls down my skirt, leaving my bum bum naked* I'm going OK?

Stuff like that I will do to my husband, he won't mind chasing me and initiating it all the time that he gets addicted.

*cant wait to marry, I'm hopelessly a tease*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Find It Difficult To Initiate Sex With Their Husband? by cilifa: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
women and pretence are like bread and butter.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Find It Difficult To Initiate Sex With Their Husband? by Digital(f): 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
delishpot:
Because men judge women who do. Many men come online to cry out about their women wanting se.x a lot and hey fear that they can't trust such women judging by how frequently they want to be intimate with their husbands. He starts saying "she likes se.x too much I cant trust that she will not cheat on me if I travel" In my opinion, wives do not initiate it to save themselves from being judged by their husbands as Nymphos rather they allow the husbands set the pace.

this is 99% true

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Find It Difficult To Initiate Sex With Their Husband? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
when real konji catch her, she go initiate that sex.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Find It Difficult To Initiate Sex With Their Husband? by blessedvisky(m): 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
This one go bad gan
Ginaz:
Person like me won't initiate sex, but will give subtle links that will make your head explode. Like putting on G-string pant and walk around the house.

Wear see through nightgown to bed

Fix my ass to your tom Tom when we sleep

"My nippllles hurts baby, I don't know why"
*pull my bra* "see? This is the one that hurts most" shows the nippless

Put on clothes with no pants and say, "baby I feel like peeing"
*pulls down my skirt, leaving my bum bum naked* I'm going OK?

Stuff like that I will do to my husband, he won't mind chasing me and initiating it all the time that he gets addicted.

*cant wait to marry, I'm hopelessly a tease*

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Find It Difficult To Initiate Sex With Their Husband? by miqos02(m): 11:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
Na wa oh

(1) (Reply)

Help! Am Contemplating Suicide / What If Your Family's Photo Looked Like This? / What Is The Secret To Your Happy Home ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.