Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Ask Your Gaming Questions Here - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Ask Your Gaming Questions Here (1487 Views)

All Your Gaming Information On Nigeria's Best Tech Site / Get Your Gaming Consoles And Cds Directly From France.. Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Your Gaming Questions Here by ugo2u(m): 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2009
Are you stuck in a particular place in the game you are playing? just tell me which game and which level or area and I will tell you what to do.
Re: Ask Your Gaming Questions Here by dawud: 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2010
Pls i need u to tell me how i can proceed in this game. ONIMUSHA 3. Samasuke at the MONASTERY
Re: Ask Your Gaming Questions Here by ugo2u(m): 10:27pm On Jan 14, 2010
which area of the monastry do you get stuck exactly
Re: Ask Your Gaming Questions Here by drbiola(m): 10:52am On Jan 30, 2010
Hey am stuck in God of war 1. In d ring of pandoria. How do i unlock d hollow skull door. i av tried running to d skull door severally after setting d ray on but never get to d door in time.
And if i go into d other entrance into d challenges of atlas there is no way out again.
Re: Ask Your Gaming Questions Here by ritchboy(m): 8:19am On Jan 31, 2010
DrBiola
ur cant open the skull door yet, the beam is meant for something inside the door. youre supposed to stand on the structure holding the water, then jump on the big rolling object when it comes close to you. Stay on the rolling thingy(wont be easy) till u see a ladder on the wall then jump to it. I think it leads to Poseidon's challenge which will give u the ability to swim. Good luck cheesy
Re: Ask Your Gaming Questions Here by Jezzybrown(m): 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2010
is there any thread for pc gamers?
Re: Ask Your Gaming Questions Here by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 14, 2010
Are there really any cheats in the pro evolution soccer series(precisely 06 to 2010)? As in real cheats, not skills. I'd love to know, and have them.
Re: Ask Your Gaming Questions Here by titanic2(m): 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2010
http://suppergamez..com

I have it on my web so you can go and check it there smiley cheesy

http://suppergamez..com

smiley wink cheesy grin cool kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ask Your Gaming Questions Here by dani1luv: 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2010
[size=15pt]Cheats on FIFA 2009[/size]
Re: Ask Your Gaming Questions Here by drbiola(m): 9:35am On Feb 18, 2010
ritchboy.
Thanks, where am i to find d structure holding water.
D only exit from d rings of pandora is d way 2 d challenges of atlas which has no exit.
Pls explain in details i av been stuck here for over six month.
Re: Ask Your Gaming Questions Here by drbiola(m): 9:36am On Feb 18, 2010
ritchboy.
Thanks, where am i to find d structure holding water.
D only exit from d rings of pandora is d way 2 d challenges of atlas which has no exit.
Pls explain in details i av been stuck here for over six month.
Re: Ask Your Gaming Questions Here by ritchboy(m): 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2010
Drbiola
6 months!?!? This is like the easiest puzzle in GOW!
i havnt played the game in ages, but if my memory isnt compromised, the skull door(the one youve been trying to open) is part of(i.e leads into) the structure which is filled with water. Outside the structure, there should be a huge object rolling around it. You have to get on the object by jumping on it via the top of the structure filled with water. it(the structure) has steps that lead to the top of it.
GOW III is out next month!!

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Playstation 3 In Port Harcourt / Ps4 Controller For Sale. / Official Minecraft Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.