Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,979 members, 7,810,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

The Samsung S8 Has What Tecno Users Got Tired Of Using - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Samsung S8 Has What Tecno Users Got Tired Of Using (3538 Views)

No Crack Or Brake Of Phone Screen Again!!! , Until You Got Tired Of It / What Tecno Or Infinix Phone Can I Get For 25K / See What Tecno K9 Is Showing Whenever He Tries To Use The Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Samsung S8 Has What Tecno Users Got Tired Of Using by Falz2017: 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
This is not a Samsung vs Tecno article. This post tell you how far the small companies have gone in terms of tech but because – well they are small, there technology get overlooked. A disclaimer first, am not saying that tecno came up with the idea am about to share first or neither am saying it’s Samsung idea cos i don’t know. All I know is that I discovered it on some Tecno device first.

I think this tech was available only on the h series of Tecno phones like the tecno h5 and what it does is that it uses a home button that even when the backlight of the phone is off, you can bring it on by just touching it. It also has customization like a light around it that serves as a notification.

Samsung went ahead and implemented this into their Galaxy s8 and little did anyone know that it existed on some devices. Samsung just modified it to it’s own taste while still performing basic function like that of the tecno h5 and I have to say that it looks cooler.
http://thetechlicense.com/2017/03/30/samsung-s8-tecno-users-got-tired/

2 Likes

Re: The Samsung S8 Has What Tecno Users Got Tired Of Using by NCP: 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
Don't make a f00l of yourself Bro.

41 Likes

Re: The Samsung S8 Has What Tecno Users Got Tired Of Using by Friedyokes: 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
Samsungs is an on screen touch button(admittedly very common) on most new androids

That "unique" button on the tecno is a capacitive touch key found on most android devices just looks different

U post is bullsheet

22 Likes

Re: The Samsung S8 Has What Tecno Users Got Tired Of Using by nurey(m): 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
the nokia symbian E series should be given credit for this, i used it in my E63 then where the middle button has a notification light that blinks for unread notifications. Others just added modification

12 Likes

Re: The Samsung S8 Has What Tecno Users Got Tired Of Using by khalhokage(m): 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
I swear! I swear ehn! in fact op, I tire for your matter.

1 Like

Re: The Samsung S8 Has What Tecno Users Got Tired Of Using by DlawTECHY(m): 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
By 6pm the recharge cards will be available for all networks.
Mtn
Glo
Airtel
Etisalat....

Location Check Signature

Admins are not allowed to participate in the recharge card extravaganza...

Come one come all
Re: The Samsung S8 Has What Tecno Users Got Tired Of Using by ZAWs: 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
tecno disciples.

Just imagine.

This op may have been taking some cheap stuffs lately.

1 Like

Re: The Samsung S8 Has What Tecno Users Got Tired Of Using by ewizard1: 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
NCP:
Don't make a f00l of yourself Bro.
He already did bro!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Samsung S8 Has What Tecno Users Got Tired Of Using by mikool007(m): 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
so?
Re: The Samsung S8 Has What Tecno Users Got Tired Of Using by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
Little does the OP know that there's a haptic engine running under that button on the Galaxy S8 and S8+, making it feel as though you're pressing a physical button. IPhone 7 and IPhone 7 plus were the only devices that had that tech.

Tecno........., well, they have other plans, other markets to cater for.
Re: The Samsung S8 Has What Tecno Users Got Tired Of Using by afezy110(m): 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
tho I'm using tecno.. this op no get head o.. how will u ever try to compare Samsung to tecno.. their own is even fresher
Re: The Samsung S8 Has What Tecno Users Got Tired Of Using by acenazt: 11:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
Op is still in April 1st spirit.

Re: The Samsung S8 Has What Tecno Users Got Tired Of Using by laribari(m): 6:00am On Apr 05, 2017
Falz2017:
This is not a Samsung vs Tecno article. This post tell you how far the small companies have gone in terms of tech [/b]but because – well they are small, there technology get overlooked. [b]A disclaimer first, am not saying that tecno came up with the idea am about to share first or neither am saying it’s Samsung idea cos i don’t know. All I know is that I discovered it on some Tecno device first.

afezy110:
tho I'm using tecno.. this op no get head o.. how will u ever try to compare Samsung to tecno.. their own is even fresher

Bro, you sabi read at all? I thought he already said he is not comparing both companies!

1. what he is saying is that Techno AS A COMPANY has come far in terms of tech (TRUE)
2. The OP said he discovered it first on Tecno which is okay (BECAUSE HE HASN'T USED OTHER PHONES BEFORE THEN)
3. The op admitted that he doesn't know what he is saying as written in green above (CUT HIM SOME SLACK)
Re: The Samsung S8 Has What Tecno Users Got Tired Of Using by directonpc(m): 6:30am On Apr 05, 2017
nurey:
the nokia symbian E series should be given credit for this, i used it in my E63 then where the middle button has a notification light that blinks for unread notifications. Others just added modification
just the first thing that came to my mind. Rocked that thing on my e71
Re: The Samsung S8 Has What Tecno Users Got Tired Of Using by jericco1(m): 7:33am On Apr 05, 2017
Thought you wanted to tell us that the Tecno devices got bored of using 2.5 ghz clockwise movement.
Re: The Samsung S8 Has What Tecno Users Got Tired Of Using by Onyenna(m): 7:40am On Apr 05, 2017
nurey:

Re: The Samsung S8 Has What Tecno Users Got Tired Of Using by 2n2k(m): 8:28am On Apr 05, 2017
But to frank, most of the effizy of S8 are already in Tecno Phantom 6+ released last year
No physical home button, rear finger prints scanner, iris scanner, USB-C, big screen display.
Re: The Samsung S8 Has What Tecno Users Got Tired Of Using by 4peace(m): 9:08am On Apr 05, 2017
2n2k:
But to frank, most of the effizy of S8 are already in Tecno Phantom 6+ released last year
No physical home button, rear finger prints scanner, iris scanner, USB-C, big screen display.

1 Like

Re: The Samsung S8 Has What Tecno Users Got Tired Of Using by afezy110(m): 9:10am On Apr 05, 2017
laribari:

Bro, you sabi read at all? I thought he already said he is not comparing both companies!

1. what he is saying is that Techno AS A COMPANY has come far in terms of tech (TRUE)
2. The OP said he discovered it first on Tecno which is okay (BECAUSE HE HASN'T USED OTHER PHONES BEFORE THEN)
3. The op admitted that he doesn't know what he is saying as written in green above (CUT HIM SOME SLACK)
then why did he now create this thread
Re: The Samsung S8 Has What Tecno Users Got Tired Of Using by wese90(m): 9:22am On Apr 05, 2017
adeboyewareez:
Little does the OP know that there's a haptic engine running under that button on the Galaxy S8 and S8+, making it feel as though you're pressing a physical button. IPhone 7 and IPhone 7 plus were the only devices that had that tech.

Tecno........., well, they have other plans, other markets to cater for.

Na so.......HTC 10 first implemented that. Thank me later
Re: The Samsung S8 Has What Tecno Users Got Tired Of Using by laribari(m): 10:27am On Apr 05, 2017
afezy110:
then why did he now create this thread

That is because he does not know what he is saying. The Op said that himself nau!
Re: The Samsung S8 Has What Tecno Users Got Tired Of Using by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 05, 2017
wese90:

Na so.......HTC 10 first implemented that. Thank me later
Hmmmm
Re: The Samsung S8 Has What Tecno Users Got Tired Of Using by afezy110(m): 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
laribari:

That is because he does not know what he is saying. The Op said that himself nau!
lol.. confused op
Re: The Samsung S8 Has What Tecno Users Got Tired Of Using by Jusipiy: 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
Earn easy and cool money within 2weeks

Re: The Samsung S8 Has What Tecno Users Got Tired Of Using by bdmaverick(m): 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
Guys a legit platform just launched today.. It real and paying check my profile for details
Re: The Samsung S8 Has What Tecno Users Got Tired Of Using by selfmadeOLX(m): 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
See as una murder OP grin

nurey:

I almost wanted to give it to blackberry with its trackpad. Didn't know symbian had it. cool
Re: The Samsung S8 Has What Tecno Users Got Tired Of Using by aliyubaka: 7:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
God punish your yansh for comparing techno and samsung. Have you ever used a Samsung phone in your life. Techno paid agent.
Re: The Samsung S8 Has What Tecno Users Got Tired Of Using by investigator007: 8:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
aliyubaka:
God punish your yansh for comparing techno and samsung. Have you ever used a Samsung phone in your life. Techno paid agent.

Oho..whatever U say..truth is that tecno products are great

(1) (Reply)

Glo Mifi For Sale. Unlockable / Iphone 11 Pro: Specs And Price In Nigeria / Active Voice Subscribers Increased By 4.59% In Q3, 2020 – NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.