Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Scammers...facebook Name Don Nelson/ Don Papichuls - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammers...facebook Name Don Nelson/ Don Papichuls (711 Views)

1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) / ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC / New Ways Scammers Defraud ATM Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammers...facebook Name Don Nelson/ Don Papichuls by mattiu(m): 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
PLEASE I WOULD LOVE TO MAKE THIS A PUBLIC NOTICE AND WARN EVERYONE HERE TO BE CAUTIOUS OF WHO THEY ARE DOING A ONLINE BUSINESS WITH ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS NOT A F2F BIZ.
FACEBOOK USER NAMES: DON PAPICHULS AND DON NELSON PICTURE BELOW;
I MET THEM THROUGH OUR FACEBOOK GROUP ITS A LEGIT GROUP FOR ASPIRING FREELANCER, CURRENCY EXCHAGE AND OTHER LEGITIMATE ONLINE BUSINESS.
SO I WAS GIVING SOME THINGS TO SELL, WHICH I ADVERTISED AND THEY CAME TO ME WITH THEIR OFFER AFTER ABOUT 12HRS I WAS ABLE TO BE CONVINCED TO DEAL WITH THEM BECAUSE THEIR EXCHANGE RATE WAS HIGHGER THAN OTHER..
AFTER SENDING THEM MY BUSINESS I WAS ABLE TO GET 50K FROM THEM..AMOSUN NELSON ORIYOMI GTB ACCOUNT[size=8pt][/size] WAS USED TO SEND ME THE VERY FIRST FUND BEFORE THEY DISAPPEARED AND BLOCKED ME.
PLEASE IF YOU HAVE AN TANGIBLE INFO ABOUT THEM KINDLY ASSIST ME ITS A HUGE MONEY THATS ASTAKE AND THE MOST PAINFUL PART IS THE FUND ISN'T MINE
NOTE: I DIDNT MEET THEM COS OF GREED, THE GROUP IS LEGIT BUT AS YOU KNOW THERE MUST BE BAD EGGS

THIS PICTURES I JUST UPLOADED IS DON NELSON I COULDNT GET HOLD OF DON PAPICULS OTHER PIX FOR NOW...
PLEASE I NEED THEM TO BE TRACKD DOWN I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP

Re: Scammers...facebook Name Don Nelson/ Don Papichuls by suruwilliams(m): 1:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
shocked
Re: Scammers...facebook Name Don Nelson/ Don Papichuls by sorry1(m): 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
Sorry for your loss. since you have their name,and their legit bank account details, I think they can be tracked down if police really want to help you.

On a tribal note, you should be weary of Yoruba demons when it comes to online transaction because they have proven time and time again they are pure lazy internet scammers with no intentions to change.
Re: Scammers...facebook Name Don Nelson/ Don Papichuls by Swegzfreak: 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
sorry1:
Sorry for your loss. since you have their name,and their legit bank account details, I think they can be tracked down if police really want to help you.

On a tribal note, you should be weary of Yoruba demons when it comes to online transaction because they have proven time and time again they are pure lazy internet scammers with no intentions to change.

The reverse is your case .... Talking about your signature... Its actually opposite... You ain't smart but a dumb mother fuvker....

Come and beat me in my house
Re: Scammers...facebook Name Don Nelson/ Don Papichuls by sorry1(m): 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
Swegzfreak:

The reverse is your case .... Talking about your signature... Its actually opposite... You ain't smart but a dumb mother fuvker....

Come and beat me in my house
olodo!

Re: Scammers...facebook Name Don Nelson/ Don Papichuls by posiworld(m): 11:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
Guys stay off from this ripper facebook. Username:don.chula1996.. His nothing but a very hungry Ripper....www.facebook.com/don.chula1996. www.facebook.com/nelson.Thug

0223043812 GTbank nelson oriyomi amosun

Re: Scammers...facebook Name Don Nelson/ Don Papichuls by posiworld(m): 12:13am On Apr 09, 2017
Re: Scammers...facebook Name Don Nelson/ Don Papichuls by Swegzfreak: 12:22am On Apr 09, 2017
posiworld:
Contact https://twitter.com/gtbank_help for help

Come to me, I sell and buy bitcoin and gift cards

Legit is in my blood

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Suicide Attempt: Someone Close To This Lady Should Please Reach Out To Her ASAP! / GRAPHIC IMAGES: Father Abused And Starved His Own Son Before Feeding Him To Pigs / See Photo Of Guy Who Killed And Burnt His Girlfriend In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.