Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

BBNaija2017: Voting For The Winner Is A Manipulation For Tboss - Opinion - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija2017: Voting For The Winner Is A Manipulation For Tboss - Opinion (739 Views)

Omosede Igbinedion Shows Support For Tboss / #bbnaija: Unilag Students Queue Up To Collect Recharge Cards To Vote For Tboss. / #BBNaija: Students Queue To Collect Recharge Cards To Vote For Tboss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija2017: Voting For The Winner Is A Manipulation For Tboss - Opinion by MxtaMichealz(m): 1:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
Before i started writing this topic, i was thinking of a good headline, then i found it "Voting For The Winner Is A Manipulation for TBoss" , Big Brother want to make it seem like a nigerian election, where rigging takes place. Previously in the last week of Big brother shows, they usually use questions and other means to get the overall winner, but then in this one, they are using voting process to get the overall winner, as for me i suspects foul play, because i don't see any need for voting, because people have been voting right from the beginning, if they were to answer questions and the likes, of cause Tboss will be no where to be found, but when is voting, it will be easier to put tboss ahead of other contesters, last week eviction poll, we saw that Tboss was the highest among Bally, Marvis, Debie-Rise, and the funiest part is that, tboss don't even know that they are manipulating this stuff for her, the reason they made tboss to be the highest is because if she wins the highest votes in the finale, people will critizes, but when she is first in second-to-last poll, it will seem that she was voted and she deserves it.
My Summary: Let's not be surprise when Tboss wins it, because no matter how people solicits for votes for other contesters, if it is Tboss for 25m and SUV then it is, there is nothing anybody can do about it.

Source:- https://mobile.twitter.com/ngrblogger/
Written from:- http://www.thearticle.com.ng

lalasticlala, seun
Re: BBNaija2017: Voting For The Winner Is A Manipulation For Tboss - Opinion by MxtaMichealz(m): 1:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
wink
Re: BBNaija2017: Voting For The Winner Is A Manipulation For Tboss - Opinion by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
Atimes I wonder how jobless some Nigerians are....why don't you organize your own and do it the way you want or is it your show?most of you beefing Tboss can't even dash a beggar #50...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija2017: Voting For The Winner Is A Manipulation For Tboss - Opinion by MxtaMichealz(m): 1:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
Benz4pimp:
Atimes I wonder how jobless some Nigerians are....why don't you organize your own and do it the way you want or is it your show?most of you beefing Tboss can't even dash a beggar #50...
You Haven't started wondering, u will wonder, till u become wonderman, u can't see something and look over it!
Re: BBNaija2017: Voting For The Winner Is A Manipulation For Tboss - Opinion by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
MxtaMichealz:
You Haven't started wondering, u will wonder, till u become wonderman, u can't see something and look over it!
Yes I can't.....Your hatred worked in favor of the lady!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija2017: Voting For The Winner Is A Manipulation For Tboss - Opinion by MxtaMichealz(m): 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
Benz4pimp:
Yes I can't.....Your hatred worked in favor of the lady!!!!!
Hello point of correction, i don't know hate anybody, bt am seeing it the way it should be... let's see, if tboss wins this then the write-up has been confirmed.
Re: BBNaija2017: Voting For The Winner Is A Manipulation For Tboss - Opinion by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
MxtaMichealz:
Hello point of correction, i don't know hate anybody, bt am seeing it the way it should be... let's see, if tboss wins this then the write-up has been confirmed.
sorry,the truth remains that Tboss now as a lot of die hard supporters bcus of the hate by efe and bisola!!!i for 1 never liked her at first but now,I have already given her 721 votes and I am still going to do more!!!!Rise above hate!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija2017: Voting For The Winner Is A Manipulation For Tboss - Opinion by Lloydfather(m): 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
TBOSS is what she is today because of hate from bisola, efe and marvis. their conspiracy is shooting her to victory. from the on start I never like Tboss, but because of the hate from other contestant toward her person I have no reason but to like her as a true Nigerian. #riseagainsthatebullyingandgossiping#bbn#voteTboss&Debbierise.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija2017: Voting For The Winner Is A Manipulation For Tboss - Opinion by Giel: 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
lol
This is what made tboss so popular and trend so frequently on twitter, unnecessary hate,

Please if she wins be rest assured that its human beings that voted for her not all these manipulation nonsense

Now instead of hating, you can join the winning team

The astonishing bosslady for the money

sms Vote TBoss to 32052

#Bossnation
Re: BBNaija2017: Voting For The Winner Is A Manipulation For Tboss - Opinion by SageTravels: 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
Giel:
lol
This is what made tboss so popular and trend so frequently on twitter, unnecessary hate,

Please if she wins be rest assured that its human beings that voted for her not all these manipulation nonsense

Now instead of hating, you can join the winning team

The astonishing bosslady for the money

sms Vote TBoss to 32052

#Bossnation

Trend ko. campaign for your candidate let others campaign. Nobody is hating anyone

teamEFE
Re: BBNaija2017: Voting For The Winner Is A Manipulation For Tboss - Opinion by tayoxx(m): 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
This op de sick... who get that "take this.. you go de all ryt " pic....

Teamtboss
Re: BBNaija2017: Voting For The Winner Is A Manipulation For Tboss - Opinion by MxtaMichealz(m): 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
lalasticlala, seun fp

(1) (Reply)

New Movie Alert!!! My Wife And I Featuring Ramsey Nouah And Omoni Oboli / Anyone Know About Opa/eweke In Onitsha? / #bbnaija Teddy A And Bambam Finally Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.