Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

BBNaija: Hot Bikini Photo Of Tboss - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Hot Bikini Photo Of Tboss (71645 Views)

Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash / Funke Akindele Photoshops Genevieve Nnaji's Bikini Photo / Photos Of Tboss And Ebuka-Obi Uchendu Goofing Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Hot Bikini Photo Of Tboss by piagetskinner(m): 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
Saraben:
Tboss ma asss
lol...was this pic @dp, taken in the garden of eden??grin
Re: BBNaija: Hot Bikini Photo Of Tboss by cooldude62(m): 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
If you like take bikini pics inside Titanic, you're going back to Romania undecided

If people dislike her this much, I wonder where she's been getting her votes from.
Re: BBNaija: Hot Bikini Photo Of Tboss by ikemesit4477: 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
contactmorak:
TBoss is no doubt hot and sexy, which is why she is loved by many guys who are rooting for her to win (like they will have a piece of her cake undecided)

Here is a bikini photo of her looking like a tempting river goddess....

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/04/checkout-hot-bikini-photo-of-tboss.html
Even if she doesn't win the money , my happiness is that she has remain in the house until final!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Hot Bikini Photo Of Tboss by olayinkaj2(m): 9:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
Haba! This one cold na, nothing hot here o
Re: BBNaija: Hot Bikini Photo Of Tboss by gallery0519(f): 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
ritababe:

how do I vote for efe?
. kindly send Vote Efe to 32052,pls note that the V must be in capital letter and E for Efe also in capital letter....you can vote as much as you want and you can also give him your 100 votes on wechat,simply visit google playstore search for wechat app to download.keep the fire burning tnx.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Hot Bikini Photo Of Tboss by Pearly255(f): 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
Vote Bisola

Re: BBNaija: Hot Bikini Photo Of Tboss by darkckUSA: 10:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
contactmorak:
TBoss is no doubt hot and sexy, which is why she is loved by many guys who are rooting for her to win (like they will have a piece of her cake undecided)

Here is a bikini photo of her looking like a tempting river goddess....

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/04/checkout-hot-bikini-photo-of-tboss.html

Yellow Ape
Re: BBNaija: Hot Bikini Photo Of Tboss by dragonking3: 11:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
ritababe:

how do I vote for efe?
SMS; Vote Efe to 32052
Re: BBNaija: Hot Bikini Photo Of Tboss by bbjummy: 11:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
cooldude62:

If people dislike her this much, I wonder where she's been getting her votes from.
Perhaps we should ask biggy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Hot Bikini Photo Of Tboss by dragonking3: 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
gallery0519:
. kindly send Vote Efe to 32052,pls note that the V must be in capital letter and E for Efe also in capital letter....you can vote as much as you want and you can also give him your 100 votes on wechat,simply visit google playstore search for wechat app to download.keep the fire burning tnx.
i have downloaded wechat, how do I vote for Efe?
Re: BBNaija: Hot Bikini Photo Of Tboss by SNOWCREAM(m): 11:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
cooldude62:

You've deep sense smiley
Re: BBNaija: Hot Bikini Photo Of Tboss by Googleus(m): 11:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
The white witch have arrived...
Edo I hail ooo
Re: BBNaija: Hot Bikini Photo Of Tboss by Nobody: 3:35am On Apr 05, 2017
-Big Brother Naija records 11Million votes...
-1vote = 30naira...
-11,000,000 X 30 = N330,000,000 Million...
-And the winner goes home with 25Million...
-Voters stays at home with shi shi...

Some people gathered 14 persons kept them in one house in SA, and some other people in Nigeria are buying fuel with their money to watch them and still vote with their money.
#PrayerPoint
My father, Anywhere they have tied our sense, on top of coconut tree or inside lagoon, I release it by fire now
Oya Everybody begin to pray.
Re: BBNaija: Hot Bikini Photo Of Tboss by pharoah7(m): 7:09am On Apr 05, 2017
Ifeconwaba:
efe must win. I can't vote for someone that will finish 25 million in two weeks' I will vote for someone, that will use the money to change his life, the life of his family and the life of fellow street niggas hustling in the street. OH YES AM REALLY EFE. CTED
Oga dats not wat she meant..that video was edited and stop spreading hate..
Re: BBNaija: Hot Bikini Photo Of Tboss by ominirajj: 9:43am On Apr 05, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
If you like take bikini pics inside Titanic, you're going back to Romania undecided
Empty handed I guess?
Re: BBNaija: Hot Bikini Photo Of Tboss by girl4rmspace(f): 9:46am On Apr 05, 2017
NextGovernor:
I am voting Efe becos I don't like flat yan.sh..

clearly you barely watch the show. There's no way tboss has a flat ass. She's by far the hottest lady in the house
Re: BBNaija: Hot Bikini Photo Of Tboss by SNOWCREAM(m): 10:02am On Apr 05, 2017
ominirajj:

Empty handed I guess?
understatement
Re: BBNaija: Hot Bikini Photo Of Tboss by Jammiiee(m): 11:14am On Apr 05, 2017
Dem nor nor say boys get sense, say we like hot Ushy angry no mean say we go forget our nigga. Na where Boyz get brain be dt. We no fit betray one another for a girl lai lai angry angry
NextGovernor:
Them wan use am entice we boys. Lie lie. Na Efe we want
Re: BBNaija: Hot Bikini Photo Of Tboss by bezimo(m): 4:03am On Apr 10, 2017
Phi001:

Maybe, but ultimately, it's the votes that count not the people...

I hear the based on logistics man A.K.A Efe don win the thing.Hope say you eyes don clear!!!
The Fake Tboss can go to Romania and spend her runner up prize if the money go even reach for ticket.lol
Re: BBNaija: Hot Bikini Photo Of Tboss by bezimo(m): 4:05am On Apr 10, 2017
Phi001:

Tboss has fans that don't shout everytime...That's why she's always surviving eviction...

You'll be shocked when you see her win on Sunday...

The based on Logistics Man has carried the day as predicted and expected.Sorry.
Re: BBNaija: Hot Bikini Photo Of Tboss by Phi001(m): 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
bezimo:

The based on Logistics Man has carried the day as predicted and expected.Sorry.
Warris my concern?

Do I look like someone that voted for anybody?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures) / Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest / 2Face Shares Cryptic Post As Pero Adeniyi Files N500m Lawsuit Against Wife Annie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.