Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,289 members, 7,839,430 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Materials For Chalk Production: Please I Need Urgent Help - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Materials For Chalk Production: Please I Need Urgent Help (327 Views)

I Have A Job Interview, Please I Need Urgent Help / Urgent Help Needed On How To Get A Court Order / Please I Need Urgent And Professional Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Materials For Chalk Production: Please I Need Urgent Help by IBELIV: 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
I have been into chalk production for some months now and I am enjoying it. So far my chalk is good and selling fast but I have a challenge now. The business is about to move to the next level but I have been asked to improve the quality; precisely to make it to last longer and very smooth. Please apart from the general materials used I need an idea about any other material to be added to the chalk mixture to make it lighter, smooth and most importantly to last longer. Reasonable answers please. One love!

(1) (Reply)

PMP&HSE With 50% Discount / Applied Technician Course / Get Direct Access To Info And Keep Your Business Up-to-date. Use A Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.