Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Please Help Me Out- nairalander - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help Me Out- nairalander (509 Views)

The Face Of A Rapist(photos).......please Help Get Justice / Rape Victim Calls On Aisha Buhari To Help Her Get Justice / Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Out- nairalander by silento(m): 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
yesterday night was a night I will never forget in my life

I came back home 9pm just a few minutes my close friend and also a brother called me that I should come to a village square near our side and cut off the small time he called back and repeated it again and cut off the call so I tried calling him back but his line was switched off since the square is just 20 to 30feet always from my place I opened our gate and head over to the square on reaching there I meet a man who called another member of the local vigilant group who told me that if I value my life that I should leave the square as I was about to as what is the offence of my friend they handcuffed me to a pole and later they took us to a police station I paid my dues and was bailed

and i was told to came back on Friday last week which we did but the police officer in-charge of our case told us to go and bring 5k
so we can close the case

please after bail do you have to the same amount again to close the case

i want to pay the money but some thing is telling that some body is using me as an office

i want to know

because i dey fear after this i will be asked to pay again for my freedom

cc lalastical and seun
Re: Please Help Me Out- nairalander by illegalGangla(m): 6:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
Did you say village?

Ogbeni leave that thing....village laws different from city law o.
Re: Please Help Me Out- nairalander by silento(m): 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
[quote author=illegalGangla post=55264084]Did you say village?

Ogbeni leave th

nnewi in anambra is not village but for the sake of understanding actually it a community hall
Re: Please Help Me Out- nairalander by illegalGangla(m): 7:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
[quote author=silento post=55264192][/quote]
Oh ok
Re: Please Help Me Out- nairalander by CaptainBomb(m): 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
Are they Police?
Re: Please Help Me Out- nairalander by silento(m): 7:13am On Apr 05, 2017
CaptainBomb:
Are they Police?

no they are just community security

(1) (Reply)

Employees Take Off With Konga's N2.3m In Lagos / Nawa!!!! Another Money Found In Lagos By Efcc / Young Man Allegedly Shot By Policeman In Jos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.