Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:26 PM

‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) (54338 Views)

Police Arrest Ogun Teenager For Killing Friend Over Umbrella, N200 / Nigerian Sexual Predator Who Groomed Young Girls Online Is Jailed In UK. Photo / Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:08am On Apr 05, 2017
numericalguy:
The guy is an OSU carnibal a.k.a SHITGBO
He is a south-beast from the south-least.

He wants to go and eat the young girl. Very barbaric people of the so.uth-least

Cursed people. Igbos are cursed.

Cannibalism na them
Kidnapping na their work
Cocaine pushers na their hobby
Ritual killing na their talent be that
Baby factory na them dey
Armed robber na inheritance be that
419 na their trade be that

You can never find an OSU a.k.a SHITGBO doing any legitimate business in their miserable lives
guy u are very difficult and dangerous to offend oo..infact if u be ashewooo ur toto nor go dey gree give discount. Sef.. grin
Re: ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) by Kwarupshun(m): 4:04am On Apr 05, 2017
biafra. na dem
Re: ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 4:17am On Apr 05, 2017
Fear any man who carries a GALLON of Vaseline o.
He wanno ravish your "behind base"! cheesy

Re: ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) by millionaireman: 5:32am On Apr 05, 2017
Jetleeee:
It seems they've taken the development to the UK.

UK rogo grin cheesy

All hail the developers from ..........

LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL

AFONJA RUNNING RIOT ON THIS THREAD BECAUSE NAME OF SUSPECT SOUNDS IGBO.

ONE NIGERIA IS A FARCE, FRAUD, EXISTING ONLY IN NAME BECAUSE THERE ARE STILL CRUDE OIL IN BIAFRALAND.

Re: ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) by millionaireman: 5:41am On Apr 05, 2017
numericalguy:
The guy is an OSU carnibal a.k.a SHITGBO
He is a south-beast from the south-least.

He wants to go and eat the young girl. Very barbaric people of the so.uth-least

Cursed people. Igbos are cursed.

Cannibalism na them
Kidnapping na their work
Cocaine pushers na their hobby
Ritual killing na their talent be that
Baby factory na them dey
Armed robber na inheritance be that
419 na their trade be that

You can never find an OSU a.k.a SHITGBO doing any legitimate business in their miserable lives

Ol. boy see inferiority complex, see stinking blackmail against lovely Igbo people, the bedrock of Nigeria; see fear of Biafra emerging from Nigeria anytime soon.

I can bet: the day Biafra separates you from the Igbos, you shall jump into the Lagos lagoon.
Re: ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 05, 2017
kramer:
Ahem, Name Checkers Association of Nigeria and Biafra Republic food done done o

We have smelt the aroma all the way at our Los Angeles office.

We have started running the algorithm and it will take a while but early results shows that with 99.99% probability it's not the 5 letter tribe cheesy
Re: ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) by sisisioge: 7:06am On Apr 05, 2017

Village witches now go to any length to complete a project even if it means obtaining a visa and traveling offshore. A nurse that probably earns more than a big doctor here deliberately jeopardized his income/life because of pussycats! Chai! How hard could it have been for the moooffo to pay an oyinbo olosho a few dollars to perform ballet on him? Well, the witches must have obtained a visitation visa...no time to waste doing it smallsmall. Asiinu!
Re: ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 05, 2017
sirusX:
Representing vaseline crew on international soil

Multipurpose use (3 tins in different flavours)
Pocket size ever ready...anyday, anytime; even 12:30am

Under the management of the vaseline crew I pronounce the accused guilty of vaselinous....

But come oh this is what I hate about dem whites.... He has been in UK for long.. He has a job meaning he may have been granted a green card already... As in he is now a citizen but just because he commits an offence now he has now mysteriously turned to a Nigeria..... This is what causes all of this hate against Nigerians everywhere..

If I am a white and I have a black Neighbor do you think I will relate well after hearing this... And I am sure if the accused had found a cure for cancer.. We will not see 'THE NIGERIA NURSE BUT RATHER THE UK BASED NURSE'

I STAND BY MY COUNTRY AND FOR MY COUNTRY AND IN MY COUNTRY
Re: ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) by proudlyYoruba(m): 8:45am On Apr 05, 2017
Then if there is xenophobic attack on Nigeria, these goats will either blame buhari or say thank God i am not a Nigerian
Re: ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) by sirusX(m): 9:09am On Apr 05, 2017
Piercy:

Under the management of the vaseline crew I pronounce the accused guilty of vaselinous....

But come oh this is what I hate about dem whites.... He has been in UK for long.. He has a job meaning he may have been granted a green card already... As in he is now a citizen but just because he commits an offence now he has now mysteriously turned to a Nigeria..... This is what causes all of this hate against Nigerians everywhere..

If I am a white and I have a black Neighbor do you think I will relate well after hearing this... And I am sure if the accused had found a cure for cancer.. We will not see 'THE NIGERIA NURSE BUT RATHER THE UK BASED NURSE'

I STAND BY MY COUNTRY AND FOR MY COUNTRY AND IN MY COUNTRY
Na true talk...seriously

Na then dem go find your country of origin...not even caring if na the white neighbor influence am
Re: ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) by Bestbeelieve: 11:42am On Apr 05, 2017
that is a serial rapist! shocked shocked
Re: ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) by tolutinicu: 11:49am On Apr 05, 2017
Ahan mummy

Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out / Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. / The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA