Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,314 members, 7,836,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Beware Of Fraudulent Bet Tipsters - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Beware Of Fraudulent Bet Tipsters (435 Views)

Share Your Experiences With Tipsters And Fixed Matches / Super Tipsters On Hockey, Dart, Basketball And Tennis Accumulator / Get Soccer Tips From Top UK Tipsters Here, I Pay And You Get It Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Fraudulent Bet Tipsters by VKENNYJ(m): 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
Good day people, I've done some research on both facebook and iinstagram and found out that there are some idiots who claim they can forecast all games correctly, the truth is that they are lies.
The scope they use is like this...
They'll use an easy game which they can predict easily to lure you into the game, when you win some chunks you will be so convinced that they are real which makes you throw both the money you won plus part o your savings to them with the hope of becoming a mega millionaire.
When the time for the game starts, you'll then find out you failed the game, but they'll only tell you that it's a cast and that this is the first time such happened, so therefore the next game will b super sure and that u should add a little money to it so they can give you another odd, "that's where scam creeps in".
You then wait for the game to be over then you see it's another mega loss, what then will you do, nothing!!! But to just take a pillow and sobb away your tears because there's no way you can reach the fake tipster cost he didn't even give you his location, so that's GOBE.
All I'm sayin is that we should all be careful, there are real tipsters but the fake ones are higher and greater than the real ones, so be wise and observant.
There are ways to know the real ones though, but just be careful.
Re: Beware Of Fraudulent Bet Tipsters by youngest85(m): 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
U no come tell us ur company name.........
Re: Beware Of Fraudulent Bet Tipsters by VKENNYJ(m): 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
youngest85:
U no come tell us ur company name.........
I no get company bro, I just dey share my observations..... Abeg oh

(1) (Reply)

ALERT: Serena Williams Is 20 Weeks Pregnant! / Barcelona Battle Real Madrid At Santiago Bernabeu [ El Classio] / The 3-4-3 Formation Has Restored Our Confidence – Koscielny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.