Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Examination Malpractice In Northern Secondary Schools - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Examination Malpractice In Northern Secondary Schools (465 Views)

Examination Malpractice Causes, Effects, And Solutions-what's Your Say? / Driver Crushes Two Secondary School Students To Death In Anambra (Graphic Photos / List Of Top 10 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Examination Malpractice In Northern Secondary Schools by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 05, 2017
why the examination malpractice here in the north? a student with 9 credit cannot spell his Name
Re: Examination Malpractice In Northern Secondary Schools by Nwodosis(m): 6:38am On Apr 05, 2017
Because Boko is I Haram!
Re: Examination Malpractice In Northern Secondary Schools by malware: 7:01am On Apr 05, 2017
bamibest1:
why the examination malpractice here in the north? a student with 9 credit cannot spell his Name

Because a contract staff has failed to do his job. Shey you are the one teaching them, when you didn't teach them the right thing what do you expect them to do? Answer me Mr. Contract staff.

Re: Examination Malpractice In Northern Secondary Schools by abouzaid: 7:10am On Apr 05, 2017
bamibest1:
(on ojukwu's voice)"my brother ken saro wiwa,good morning and welcome to Nigeria".the same northerners are dominating all federal jobs and you expect this country to progress? don't worry, they would soon start killing Christians because it's their sins that brought the minigitis epidemic.
Re: Examination Malpractice In Northern Secondary Schools by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
[quote author=malware post=55275131]

Because a contract staff has failed to do his job. Shey you are the one teaching them, when you didn't teach them the right thing what do you expect them to do? Answer me Mr. Contract staff.

if that is ur opinion mr. defender I wish u good luck helping ur brothers and sisters. Ghana must go.
Re: Examination Malpractice In Northern Secondary Schools by malware: 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
[quote author=bamibest1 post=55286572][/quote]

If they are into malpractice, some sections of the country are into results forgery.

Lesson, when you see a problem, put in your very best to improve on the situation but not broadcasting it for everyone to see.

(1) (Reply)

Group Condemns Demotion Of Mrs Ezichi Maryleen / Montessori Training / Happy New Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.